Options

Be like Robcham but without the humor or art. Bloodstone Game/Wiki

1323335373840

Posts

  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, he mentioned something about college in another thread.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Thought so.

    Natek you can draw

    Drawww stuffff

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My character is going to learn how to be an illusionist and a have a spell that makes him look like Janet Reno.
    Janet%20Reno.jpg

    Completely Naten Proof.... I hope.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Thought so.

    Natek you can draw

    Drawww stuffff

    comics are not my thing. not practiced in layout and anatomy. also not very imaginative

    so I got a bunch of raw talent, useful for drawing from life or drawing what others tell me to draw

    natek on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    My character is going to learn how to be an illusionist and a have a spell that makes him look like Janet Reno.
    Janet%20Reno.jpg

    Completely Naten Proof.... I hope.

    Janet Reno's wardrobe is tailor-made to enhance her already-repulsive presence.

    She is immune to every sort of wang you could throw at her.

    Dubh wrote: »
    I have so much move. He'll have to catch me.

    Ahem.

    Breeding Schema (Skip Town): Once per day, you may triple your Move roll.

    Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204


  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    natek wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Thought so.

    Natek you can draw

    Drawww stuffff

    comics are not my thing. not practiced in layout and anatomy. also not very imaginative

    so I got a bunch of raw talent, useful for drawing from life or drawing what others tell me to draw

    Janet Reno natencatkin

    Just to prove them wrong

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Fleet of Foot You gain a +2 to Dextrocity + Athletics rolls to move, regardless of specialization. Once per day, you may double your movement roll.

    I have a 10 move total. He won't. Plus I can grab skip town as well.

    I'm well prepared.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am 18
    and in college
    yeah
    and just woke up from a nap

    Robcham on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    natek wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Thought so.

    Natek you can draw

    Drawww stuffff

    comics are not my thing. not practiced in layout and anatomy. also not very imaginative

    so I got a bunch of raw talent, useful for drawing from life or drawing what others tell me to draw

    Janet Reno natencatkin

    Just to prove them wrong

    ohnvvr.jpg

    forgot the cat part

    natek on
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    Fleet of Foot You gain a +2 to Dextrocity + Athletics rolls to move, regardless of specialization. Once per day, you may double your movement roll.

    I have a 10 move total. He won't. Plus I can grab skip town as well.

    I'm well prepared.

    His move is 16d20

    And he can triple it at will

    I hope you're ready to be a dad!

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Robcham wrote: »
    I am 18
    and in college
    yeah
    and just woke up from a nap

    naps are for dweebs!

    natek on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I kinda want to throw up.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »
    Fleet of Foot You gain a +2 to Dextrocity + Athletics rolls to move, regardless of specialization. Once per day, you may double your movement roll.

    I have a 10 move total. He won't. Plus I can grab skip town as well.

    I'm well prepared.

    His move is 16d20

    And he can triple it at will

    I hope you're ready to be a dad!

    He'll die if he tries it.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    SEE DUB?

    WHY CAN'T YOU RUN FASTER?

    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I had a long day and had to wake up at 6 in the morning and oh god that nap was so good

    Robcham on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    SEE DUB?

    WHY CAN'T YOU RUN FASTER?

    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

    I just have to run faster than you, actually. :D

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hi rob

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2009
    Shortest adventure ever.

    Everyone's going to suicide in the first round in order to escape the natek-raping.

    Also, Bear's going to lose his roll, and will die with an erection.

    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    SEE DUB?

    WHY CAN'T YOU RUN FASTER?

    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

    I just have to run faster than you, actually. :D

    I

    I don't think flatmen can even breed

    I mean, they're just shadows

    I'll just hide in your shadow

    edit: bogey ahaha

    Poor bear

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    SEE DUB?

    WHY CAN'T YOU RUN FASTER?

    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

    I just have to run faster than you, actually. :D

    I

    I don't think flatmen can even breed

    I mean, they're just shadows

    I'll just hide in your shadow

    edit: bogey ahaha

    Poor bear

    Naten can breed with anything living. ANYTHING.

    Edit: Slumberforged might be safe.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Slumberforged would be the most vulnerable

    I mean, naten don't even have to aim for anything

    It's just a big animated pillow

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ANNNNN-EEEEEEE-THAAAAAAAAAAANG

    natek on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dubh wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »
    FlatEric wrote: »
    SEE DUB?

    WHY CAN'T YOU RUN FASTER?

    LOOK WHAT YOU'VE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD

    I just have to run faster than you, actually. :D

    I

    I don't think flatmen can even breed

    I mean, they're just shadows

    I'll just hide in your shadow

    edit: bogey ahaha

    Poor bear

    Naten can breed with anything living. ANYTHING.

    Also there could be strategic breeding, for anything that gives a naten trouble.

    On the off chance a naten encounters a creature it actually has trouble breeding with (which is currently impossible), it can just homp something else more compatable with the former creature, and the resulting spawn can take it from there.

    Am I being weird again?

    Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204


  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    No.
    Yes.

    Marshmallow on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    goatmon, please put your penis back in your pants

    natek on
  • Options
    FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hey marsh

    Have there been any updates to se++ fortress?

    FlatEric on
    S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FlatEric wrote: »
    Hey marsh

    Have there been any updates to se++ fortress?

    Nope!

    Marshmallow on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Naten's are in heat everyday

    Robcham on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Makin' babies erryday

    Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204


  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am mostly looking forward to drawing picshures of my breedings

    natek on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oh no, hiccups!

    natek on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    wait...how do I roll?

    egads!

    natek on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    google it

    Robcham on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    it answers nothing rob!

    natek on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    do not try yahoo answers
    if you already have I am laughing at you
    so hard

    Robcham on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    rob...what do you think I am?!

    come on...shame on you

    I found my damn dice roller

    UGH

    natek on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I didn't mean it baby
    I'm sorry
    come here and we can watch some teevee and eat some popcorn

    Robcham on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    s6ncld.jpg

    natek on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    dang

    Robcham on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    He can't rape us in real life, so he just rapes our minds instead.

    Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

    Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
Sign In or Register to comment.