Options

Be like Robcham but without the humor or art. Bloodstone Game/Wiki

• Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Can I be like an ancient forgotten race of siege-masters?

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2009
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    can I be like

a magically enchanted glove

or something
    +10% fapping speed

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Stihk Ma'en:
    Ability Modifiers: Strongness (Sgs) -2, Heartiness (Hea) -2, Humanity (Hty) +1, Charismacity (Cty) +1
    Bonus Endowments: Fictitious Fortitude (You aren't wholly real, and thus do not quite suffer death the same way. When you are destroyed, grievously wounded, or rendered mentally unsalvageable, roll your Humanity + Charismacity. On a success, you appear the next day, unharmed. On a failure, you must wait 24 hours before rolling again.)
    Level Penalty: -2
    Favored Occupations: Thief, Bard
    Languages: Common

King
    You are a ruler of men - be it a prince, princess, queen, or simply a huge, self-entitled douche. The bard may use prettier words, but they don't carry nearly as much force as yours.
    Occupation Features:
    I Am The Law: You may make use your Interact (Command) Learning to influence judicial systems, including forcing guards to arrest someone, free a prisoner, or beat the tar outta some poor smuck. This works even in areas where you should have no authority.
    Bam! Drop Ye Pantaloons: You may use Command in place of Seduction or Forced Seduction rolls.
    Light Armor Proficiency: You may use light armor.
    Medium Armor Proficiency: You may use medium armor (req: Light Armor Proficiency).
    Occupation Learnings:
    Bladesmanship (Longswords), Interaction (Command), Loresmanship (Historic Lore, Royal Lore)

DE?AD on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I AM THE LAW

Robcham on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Wallhitter wrote: »

+6 hit vs. walls

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mancers need a buff

YaYa on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    Wallhitter wrote: »

+6 hit vs. walls

Yep.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Fauna,

OR

Things what is not a monster nor a playable race

Bahndwogons, colloquially known as "Bandies"

Hairless rodents that can be found thriving in nearly any climate, bhandwogons forage in large packs numbering in the hundreds, which have been described as "Squeaking black waves of horrible opinions and intent." A single bhandwogoner is not altogether very threatening, but if its distasteful calls are heard by the rest of its pack, it is important to know that an excited bhandwogon horde can skeletonize an orphan within minutes.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    YaYa wrote: »
    Mancers need a buff

See "Non-Damaging Manceries". I'm kinda purposely leaving Mancery in general pretty open-ended, as writing a whole bunch of spells would be a pain in the ass. At the moment, there's really no limit as to what a mancery could do, besides the theme of the college and the GM's own judgment.

If you guys wanna go ahead and write up specific Manceries, feel free - If I were going to, I'd probably do it by assigning each Mancery a DQ that the player has to beat to cast it.

Excellent, Bearstranaut.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    the Kristen Bell Bahndwogon was the best

Robcham on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Mancers need a buff

See "Non-Damaging Manceries". I'm kinda purposely leaving Mancery in general pretty open-ended, as writing a whole bunch of spells would be a pain in the ass. At the moment, there's really no limit as to what a mancery could do, besides the theme of the college and the GM's own judgment.

If you guys wanna go ahead and write up specific Manceries, feel free - If I were going to, I'd probably do it by assigning each Mancery a DQ that the player has to beat to cast it.

Excellent, Bearstranaut.

well I mean my job is to write spell descriptiosn

so I guess I'll start with some Pedomancer spells and branch out

YaYa on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Straightzi wrote: »
    I guess I should whip up the big ol' race description for the quetzor

DE?AD will have to back me on any rule shit though, 'cause I ain't reckoned this system out just yet

And when I make a character he'll probably be a quetzori aquamancer who helped with the creation of the Cthuetzulhu

Tons of skill points in craft (love)

you should definitely try to get the hang of the rules system (or someone should) so that DE?AD isn't the only one putting stats on all the various lore being written

I plan on it. DE?AD and I will talk or something

Straightzi on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Skull Man wrote: »
    I guess I should whip up the big ol' race description for the quetzor

DE?AD will have to back me on any rule shit though, 'cause I ain't reckoned this system out just yet

And when I make a character he'll probably be a quetzori aquamancer who helped with the creation of the Cthuetzulhu

Tons of skill points in craft (love)

quetzi dogg you should use my verse as part of your backstory

It is the backstory for Quetzor, god of the briny depths

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    so has the space-bear kin ancient bearnology aughgaghle stuff...is that canon now or can I be dissapointed.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    so has the space-bear kin ancient bearnology aughgaghle stuff...is that canon now or can I be dissapointed.

I am declaring it canon.

BEHOLD.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    bear just find something that hasn't been written about

then write about it

or you could send me a few hilarious names of magical items so I can write descriptions for them

I would like to do this as well, Yaya.

I'll come up with some interesting names and send em your way.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited January 2009
    I undeclare it
    and declare it again
    then retcon it
    then just forgot about it

Robcham on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Robcham wrote: »
    I undeclare it
    and declare it again
    then retcon it
    then just forgot about it

Robcham: Mad with power since Blach Hole Sons in Space Force p.72!

DE?AD on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    NadstheForsaken.jpg

Nahd'ze the Forsaken

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Hehehe

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    He was once equal to the gods, but after abandoning the heavens he was relegated to be as filthy and ugly as the rest of the mortal realm.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    where have I seen that face before.

those look like eyes...eyes from..somebody...
    bios_lucas.jpg

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Reported.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited January 2009
    That is sooooooooooo harsh, Bear! D:

hahahahah

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Unleash your dogs of war, Bogey.

He insults us all when he insults me.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Listen I am just calling them like I see 'em

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Fuck. You.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Fuckin' cold, Bearstranaut. Fuckin' cold.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    hahahahahahah

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I guess I'll just never post art again, then.

Cunt.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Massive dump:

queer.jpg
    Quetzor

Quetzor (singular: quetzori), also known occasionally as the men of the sea, are strange, fishlike creatures of humanlike intelligence that dwell almost entirely underwater. They are fully capable of surviving on land, but are much better adapted to the watery environment they call home, and tend to be rather xenophobic and hostile towards surfacers and the surface in general.
    Personality: While an intelligent race by most definitions, the quetzor tend towards savagery, and their personality often reflects that. They have no room in their society for subtlety, and are blunt and to the point, engaging in lies and deception only when strictly necessary. Additionally, they tend to suspect most surfacers of being the opposite of this standard, and as such are very mistrustful of any other races. Of course, they are not all boorish barbarians, and the more intelligent of them may take to more of a quiet naivety and distrust than such outward displays of it.
    Physical Description: Quetzor appear rather different from most other humanoids, having a long slippery tail instead of the more standard pair of legs. At full height they can draw themselves to be roughly the same size as most humans, but this height is rarely achieved outside of the ocean, as it is somewhat straining to them. Their faces include a long proboscis that functions as both mouth and nose for them, and a ridge of fins travels from the forehead down to the back of the neck. Their arms are short, but still effective, and lined with all manner of in patterns. The coloration of the quetzor depends from bloodline to bloodline, but most often they appear in blues and greens, although many strange colors have been sighted in the past. Their entire bodies are covering in thin, lightweight scales, and no hair grows upon their person.
    Relations: The quetzor do not have good relations with any of the surface dwelling races, for both rumors of their attacks and human sacrifices committed upon sailors and their general disposition towards anything with a pair of legs. Their mistrust of other races stretches back a great deal, and has severely damaged any attempts at making peace between them and other races, although an outright war has never actually erupted.
    Alignment: While quetzor society is fairly well controlled and regimented, this does little to balance out their wilder tendencies, at most quetzor, especially those who progress on to adventuring, are chaotically aligned. Despite their often sour demeanor, they are essentially good people, if slightly misguided, and thus tend towards good and neutral on the other axis of the spectrum.
    Quetzor Lands: Most quetzor will claim that they own the entirety of the seas, but this is not entirely true. While quetzor civilizations are dispersed all around the world, they tend to be close to the coastline, either for the sake of raiding human civilizations or from some fear of going deeper into the ocean. Any land settlements created by the quetzor are on an island, or at very least a peninsula, but those settlements tend to be small and short lived.
    Religion: Quetzor exclusively worship Quetzor, the god of the sea, and have an elaborate priesthood dedicated to him. The religion is primarily a primal and druidic based religion, although both priests and aquamancers populate its ranks. For a quetzori citizen to worship another god would be akin to treason, for while the existence of other gods is acknowledged, the quetzor consider themselves to be the chosen people of Quetzor, and rely on him to bring them to their eventual power.
    Language: Quetzor speak aquatic, along with common for those who venture out of the briny depths. Those erudites who learn other languages tend to learn the language of the people who live on the coast nearest the quetzor civilization.
    Names: Quetzor use short one-syllable first names which are often difficult to transliterate into common and last names which describe their character in some way or form.
    Adventurers: While reasonably rare, some quetzor do venture from their ancestral land of the sea, often propelled simply by a curiosity and desire to experience a world that is mostly just told of in stories.
    Quetzor Racial Traits
    Ability Modifiers: Dextrocity (Dty) +1
    Bonus Endowments: Aquatic Assimilation (You may breathe freely underwater, and swim at 2x your movement rate. Movement rate on land is halved.)
    Level Adjustment: -0
    Favored Occupations: Fighter, (Aqua)mancer, Priest
    Languages: Common, Aquatic

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I can't hear you between all the "a bloo bloo bloo"ing

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    what if

what if penguin is tim buckley

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    it all makes sense!

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bearstranaut says: (12:27:56 AM)
    ahahaha
    Bearstranaut says: (12:28:01 AM)
    I burned penguin so bad
    Bearstranaut says: (12:28:01 AM)
    hahaha
    Veretas says: (12:28:05 AM)
    link me
    Veretas says: (12:28:08 AM)
    er
    Veretas says: (12:28:09 AM)
    what thread
    Bearstranaut says: (12:28:23 AM)
    be like robcham GLOSSOLALIA RPG THREAD
    Veretas says: (12:29:30 AM)
    AHAHAH OH MY GOD
    Bearstranaut says: (12:29:43 AM)
    hahahahah
    Bearstranaut says: (12:29:45 AM)
    I KNOW RIGHT
    Bearstranaut says: (12:29:49 AM)
    I AM TOTALLY TOOTING MY OWN HORN HERE
    Bearstranaut says: (12:29:50 AM)
    BUT JESUS
    Veretas says: (12:29:53 AM)
    I fucking lost it
    Bearstranaut says: (12:30:05 AM)
    hahaha

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Fuck you guys I just posted goddamn content and you're talking about a mediocre burn at best

Seriously, I got worse burns than that from swallowing matches

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Fuckin' paper matches too, not any of that good shit

The kind you get out of a book that you stole from someplace that you ain't never even been to

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Fuck you guys I just posted goddamn content and you're talking about a mediocre burn at best

Seriously, I got worse burns than that from swallowing matches

that...that doesn't sound too outrageous.

Bearstranaut on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FUCK IVE GOT WORSE BURNS FROM STICKING MY HAND IN AN INCINERATOR
    SUCK IT UP

RubberAC on