[IC] WoWarcraftd20: (Tides of) Darkness Now

13

Posts

  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    One of Gur's ears flicked towards Bruk's voice, and with a word from Zaga, the lion filed into the cage. He didn't look exceptionally happy about the predicament, but he accepted it with a grunting snort before settling.

    "I don't figure I'm leavin' without my travelin' companions. This Blood Guard, he some ball-breaker or somethin'? Talkin' to him ain't signin' no death warrant, is it?"

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The massive orc levelled his eyes at Zul'Farra. "Nothing," he says. "You are ambassadors, representatives of turncoats?" He cracks his knuckles, slowly, while he speaks. "Then don't hide your meanings. You are traitors, and can't be trusted." He pauses for a moment, and breathes noisily. Then he says, "My scouts said there were five of you. I see only four. No, no. No, you can't be trusted at all, can you?"

    "You need ta listen betta, frien'. I say we be 'here to talk wit' da chief, an' dat some people be not 'appy wit' Doomhamma. I tell ya now, I'm no traita', an' I don' tink de rest of us be traita's eida, or dey wounld'na be 'ere. As for our frien', one of us got per-miss-ion from ya guard to put 'is beast in da kennel personal-like. He be 'ere soon."

    Zul'Farra knew he needed to play this cool, but the orc was annoying him. Already in a situation where he had to try and be truthful while not letting on their mission to the wrong person, he didn't have time for blathering about trust and betrayal.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Turduk chuckles grimly. "Mighty words coming from one who has already turned his back on the Horde. Is that how you lost the eye? Punishment for desertion?"

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Hey. We guest da Orc. Give dat respeck, Ogra."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Blood Guard glares at Turduk with his single eye. "If you bring my honor into question again, ogre, I will cut you down where you stand." His one-eyed gaze travels across the others. "Any of you."

    "The Chief says you're to talk to me. This is not negotiable. If you are unwilling to discuss the situation with the Chieftain's Blood Guard, then I welcome you to leave Moggrimar.

    "If you have something worth saying, then now is the moment to speak. You might suggest who it is you speak for, exactly, or how many warriors heed your call."

    INeedNoSalt on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Troll only speak for Zul'jin. We wit' da Orc for him. Orlock dere da Orc. He speak."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • ArcanisTheImpotentArcanisTheImpotent Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The warlock leaned forward. He'd been invoked, and now was the time to demonstrate his presence.

    "I believe our Trolls make a good point. Either you can present us with an opportunity to speak with the chief personally, or I can flay the skin from your bones and feed it to my demon. I'm sure the Chief would be more than happy to have someone as his acting Blood Guard who is more than a paranoid fool."

    ArcanisTheImpotent on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    And just like that, the situation was getting out of hand. Wonderful.

    "Mebbe it best if you go to yo' masta and tell 'im dat if he really wanna be de Wa'chief, he best be talkin' wit' us. He let him lapdog send us away, he be sorry when Doomhamma come use him fo' toilet papa'.."

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Blood Guard grinned. "Very good then, whelp. I'll inform the Boss that our, ahem, esteemed visitors will be leaving. Gorv: see that the ambassadors are escorted out of the city, yes?"

    The Tower Guard nodded from where he sat. "Lok'tar, Blood Guard."

    The Blood Guard turned then, his long, dark robes dragging on the ground behind him as he made his way out of the room.

    The Tower Guard said, "... Apologies, Ambassadors."

    INeedNoSalt on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    In Troll culture, it is customary to insult or praise one's enemies after killing them, just before consuming some of their flesh.

    To insult an enemy while he is still alive is tantamount to an accusation of cowardice.

    And to turn your back on an enemy after insulting him is quite simply beyond the pale.

    Bokk roared loudly and pounded his axe on the ground. The Blood Guard turned just in time to see the Berserker hurtling toward him. He ducked under Bokk's axe, and was instead hit in the head with the trolls knuckles. The Blood Guard tumbled to the ground and scrambled to his feet. The slathering troll screamed in his face.

    "Tink you da boss, hah? Teach you better!"

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Zul'Farra saw the troll reach for his weapon, and a second too late yelled at Bokk and the departing orc both "WAAAIIT..."

    The Blood guard's attitude, and his refusal to allow them to see the chief signified he was likely one of those still loyal to Doomhammer... But it seemed unlikely that they would be able to count him as an ally now.

    I gotta speak faster next time. In a low voice, he did his best to put all the authority he had into hissing: "I tink we all loyal to Doomhammer here. Stop dis madness now!"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    With a sudden movement that was also almost perfectly silent (belying the lion's massive form) Gur was on his feet, rather than lying as he had been. Both of his ears as well as his gaze had turned towards the tent where the others had been lead, where he was staring intently.

    Zaga's jaw set. For Gur to take a sudden interest in the command tent might mean that he'd recognized a raised voice, or heard a someone shrieking. Though the creature certainly observed more things than it let on, it was rare to see him so focused when not threatened. His body was tense now, looking even more confined by the cage than he had moments before. Hard to tell: she certainly hadn't heard anything out of the ordinary, but Zaga had learned to trust Gur's senses, which outstripped her own.

    "Somethin's happening in that tent. Negotiations gone sour maybe. You figure your boss gets involved what the Blood Guard meets more'n his match? Or he the type to hole up and watch other folks fight?" Zaga looked around meaningfully, as if half expecting Ogg'mosh to come charging out of one of the other tents.

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bokk howled and struck again at the Orc, this time connecting with the sound of steel cracking bone. The whirling arc of his axe spattered blood across the tent, and the Blood Guard stumbled back, mortally wounded from a jagged gash across his chest.
    Troll Waraxe +8 (1d10+14, 20/x3) in two hands (power attack 2, reckless attack 2)

    me got axe (1d20 8=27) on the attack roll hits

    FOR YOU (1d10 14=18) damage

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Enough!" hissed the witch doctor, both towards Bokk and the staggered Orc. "Dis one could 'ave let us see de chief, but him radder send us off wit'out lettin us near 'im. Him on our side, and I gonna heal him, and we talk dis ova!"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Dat not how Troll do, Docta. Stay 'way my kill or you next."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Startled by the sudden and unexpected outburst of violence, Turduk leaps forward into the fray, drawing his spear and stabbing towards the Blood Guard in one clean motion, though the close quarters in the tent cause the attack to fall short.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Can't say," Bruk said, glancing in the direction of the command tent. "Don't recall anyone ever picking a fight with the Blood Guard ... Are you sure you're not hearing things?"

    INeedNoSalt on
  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    "I didn't hear anything. 'E did." Zaga jerked a thumb at her companion. Gur looked to her with what might have been a meaningful glance, but his attention gravitated back towards the command tent. He wasn't as engrossed as he'd been when he must have first heard the noise, but he was still interested in the situation.

    "Just make sure no grunts or whatnot get too close to him. He ain't particularly friendly and he's gonna be pissy wot bein' in a cage. If you all got somethin' to give him, he takes warg-feed, just double it." With a word to Gur in some guttural tone, Zaga took off at a sprint for the command tent.

    //edit because salt says no bad words

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Blood Guard groaned, and his eyes flared with fel energy and began to emit a green glow. He shouted to someone out of sight -- outside of the tent, maybe -- "Karlop! Warn the Warchief!"

    He took a step back, staggered, and almost looked like he might be turning to run; Zul'Farra shouted, "Stop!", and struck him forcefully with a magical burst. The attack only solidified the Blood Guard's resolve, and he staggered out of the tent... or anyway, he tried to. Bokk had other plans.

    The path to follow him closed up, so to speak, as a pair of orcish grunts filled into the open flap of the tent; their weapons were drawn, and they howled in unison as they laid in their attacks.
    Blood Guard: Swift (Favored of the Spirits/Fel Power) +2 Sta, Full Action: Withdraw
    Zul'farra nukes him: 1d4=2
    Two grunts move into tent, Rage; Turduk gets AoO against either.
    Various guards move outside of the tent.


    tentnolayers-2.gif

    reds are orc grunts, purple is the blood guard, really bright green is an imp. Zaga can see most of the guards outside, Bokk is the only dude in the tent who can see grunts outside.

    big black blobs are other tents or buildings.

    INeedNoSalt on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cursing loudly, Zul'Farra looks up at the two warriors that will be all that stands between him and the slathering orcs. Well, that takes care of the bad the spirits were talking about. Hopefully the good bits arrive soon

    Muttering an incantation in harsh, gutteral syllables, he points at the Troll and Ogre, who feel rage and bloodlust course through them. "Turduk, now be a good time to yell out a challenge to de Chief, I tink!"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    As the orc turned, Bokk roared, and with lightning speed he continued his backswing and turned in a full circle to deliver another blow... and his heavy-bladed axe severed the Blood Guard's head, sending it tumbling to the ground.

    Bokk grabbed the Orc's head in his free hand and brandished it at the Grunts in front of him. Spittle foamed around his yellow tusks as he threatened the approaching soldiers.

    "Bokk get first Blood! Who next?!"

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The orcs who'd just found their way into the tent seemed too intent on violence to even care about Bokk's words. The troll held up the severed head of the Blood Guard, and the orcs slammed into him, momentarily stealing his glory away as they knock him about; they're unable to land any truly devastating blows, however; Bokk's maniac rage is more than enough to keep the orcs' attacks off-center.

    INeedNoSalt on
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The orcs leave themselves open for a moment upon entering the tent, but due to the cramped quarters, Turduk is unable to take advantage of the opportunity, and his spear sails wide.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Zaga saw the guards moving into the tent (and some more behind them), and she also saw a imp moving away from it, towards what might have been the biggest building in the complex. He didn't seem to be in a hurry, but she'd heard the shout that went with it.

    There was still enough time to, perhaps, set off a distraction in a different corner of the compound. More importantly, a host of horrors about what might befall Gur if he was left to the whims of a roused group of grunts, while stuck in a cage, flashed in Zaga's mind. Immediately she began backpedaling, back in the direction of the kennel.

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bokk howled in fury, his ferocity heightened by the pain from his wounds as well as the troll juju pumping in his veins. Drawing a throwing axe, his powerful arms severed the heads of the grunts in front of him. Screaming in bloodlust, he hurled his throwing axe at the nearest adversary, burying its blade deep in the grunt's skull and dropping him.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "We need to put a stop to this." Grabbing the decapitated corpse of the Blood Guard, Turduk steps outside the tent and flings the body towards the approaching orcs. The ogre takes an attack stance, spear held high above his head and ready to stab down at anyone who comes too close. With spittle spraying from his fanged mouth, he bellows, "Which of the rest of you backstabbing goblins wish to challenge our honor?!"

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I guess I should be used to people that kill before they think. thought the witch doctor, careful not to mumble loud enough for Bokk to make any of the Trollish out. Shambling over to Bokk, he laid hands on the musclebound meathead, calling on the spirits to heal him.
    Move: one square sw of Bokk
    Standard: Cast Cure Moderate Wounds + 15 HP
    Free: Mutter under his breath

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "Tanks, mang."

    Bokk placed his axe back at his belt and shambled along behind the Ogre, knuckles scraping the ground, ready for more blood.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Turduk stepped out of the tent and declared his challenge, spear raised high, and caught sight of several orcs, none of whom heeded his threat. They all shouted (or sang?) in unison as they charged him, swinging their axes in wide arcs at the ogre.

    Even the ensuing violence, however, wasn't enough to keep Turduk's attention from the huge, two-headed ogre that emerged then from a tent. The monster stood nearly fifteen feet tall, massive even by ogre standards (Turduk wasn't certain he'd seen an ogre so big since his own tribe has been consumed by the orcish Horde.) Ogg'mosh - one head two eyes and the other cyclopean and sporting a massive horn - shouted: "Honor!" The one-eyed face roared with laughter while the other continued: "I show you honor!" He raised his club, and a handful of orcs - as well as two ogres with the Chorus' standard tattooed onto their stomaches - flooded out of his tent behind him.

    ...

    Zaga reached the kennel, which was especially noisome now. Bruk seemed to be having trouble with the worgs who'd all worked themselves into something of a frenzy. Gur sat complacently in his cage, as if he was very much aware that the canines were no threat to him.

    When Zaga stepped in, Bruk looked to her and said (or maybe yelled, to put his voice above the noise): "What's going on out there?"
    Orcs rage, charge Turduk:
    [B]1d20+3=22, 1d8+3=9[/B], 1d20+3=4, 1d8+3=9, [B]1d20+3=22, 1d8+3=8[/B], 1d20+3=12, 1d8+3=6, 17 damage before AoO probably kills one.

    Map:
    tentnolayers2.jpg
    red circles are orc warriors, giant tan circle is ogg'mosh, smaller tan circles are ogre guards


    Zaga: 24
    Bokk: 22
    Turduk: 18*
    ZF: 4
    HC: 1

    *awaiting aoo order

    INeedNoSalt on
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Planting the butt of his spear, Turduk catches the first orc through the neck, the spray of blood only intensified when the ogre ripped his spear free. The tumbling body and red mist momentarily impeded the vision of the other three, causing two of their attacks to swing wide; however, the scent of blood in the air spurned the third to land a glancing blow against Turduk's thigh, causing the ogre to grunt in pain.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    Zaga continued moving towards the end of the kennel, where Gur was patiently waiting in his cage. Still moving, she drew her bow, and knocked an arrow. The aim was dead centered on Bruk's chest. "We're Doomhammer loyalists. We're here to kill Ogg'mosh, and return your camp into the fold of the true horde!"

    Still she moved towards Gur's cage, brow furrowed deeply, eyeing. "Now, open up Gur's cage, or I put an arrow through you. I ain't interested in more dead soldiers than there's already gonna be, but I'm gettin' my lion."

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bokk rolled on the ground and pounded his head, screaming in fury as his hot breath sent clouds of steam into the air... and in the blink of an eye he had thrown three javelins, each of them impaling an orc, his brute strength punching them through both their armor and their bodies.
    rolls in OOC thread

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Finally seeing his intended quarry, Turduk jumps over the dead orcs at his feet, sprinting down the side of the hill towards Ogg'mosh. Leaping into the air, the young ogre stabs down at the leader of the Howling Chorus, a warcry bellowing from his lips, "FOR DOOMHAMMER!!" Ogg'mosh stood there, transfixed by the brashness and sudden violence of his smaller kin, as the killing blow sailed towards his chest. But just at the last moment, the ogre chief manages to shake his stupor and raise his club in front of the oncoming spear, deflecting the brunt of the attack. His arm bulges with effort, the sound of tearing ligaments and fracturing bone letting all know he did not escape uninjured.

    delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Watching the Ogre charge headlong into the horde of enemies, Zul'Farra shakes his head miserably. So much for defensive positioning he thought.

    Knowing he was dead if they took down the ogre, the witch doctor leaped into action. Limping along quite quickly, he exited the tent and muttered under his breath.... A huge circle of frost engulfed the chief and the southern contingent of guards, ogre and orc. The Orcs fell, while the ogre seemed somewhat slowed by the chill. The chief managed to shrug off the frost- and he looked angry.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ogg'mosh roars, and pushes the Turduk back, forcefully regaining the upper hand. His single-eyed head roars, an obnoxiously loud noise that is followed by an equally obnoxious odor. His other head seems very content to merely watch as the ogre himself raises his club up and slams it down on the much smaller Turduk, smashing the ogre's feeble attempt to parry aside and nearly crushing him. Turduk falls to the ground, motionless.

    One of the smaller ogres, beastly as it is with its poorly inked tattoos and single, one-eyed head and tiny icicles and signs of frost exposure, stumbles towards Zul'Farra. "Jom gonna eatjoo!" he shouts.

    The other small ogre stumbles to the still body of Turduk, and lets out a chortle. "Yoo really smashed 'im, boss!"

    The remaining orcs fall into motion, running toward Zul'farra as Ogg'mosh turns his gaze to the troll.

    ...

    Bruk raised his hands up - he doubted he'd reach his axe and the girl before she could put an arrow into him - and took a step away from the lion's cage.

    "Watch it," he said. "I don't think you know what it is you're doing."
    Ogg'mosh rages, full attacks Turduk (power attack 4, twice.)

    1d20+15=31, 1d20+10=28
    2d8+20=32, 2d8+20=32

    Turduk is dead, or at least, dying very hard. See OOC.

    Northern ogre approaches Turduk, roleplays.
    Southern ogre takes steps towards Zul'farra, but is Chilled.
    Two orcs move toward Zul'Farra, close to melee.

    tentnolayers3.jpg

    INeedNoSalt on
  • mazikeenmazikeen Registered User
    edited February 2009
    "Probably not," Zaga growled. He didn't rush her, though she had no illusions that the only thing keeping him at distance was the fact that she could have sent an arrow into his throat. Quickly, she unlatched Gur's cage, not turning her back to Bruk while she did it.

    Gur hastened out of the cage, shaking his mane a bit as he did so. The big lion passed between her and the other orc. "Any part've you is still true to Doomhammer, I'd consider stayin' out've this fight." That said, she swung herself into the saddle.

    mazikeen on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bokk screamed, burying two javelins into the massive gut of the ogre closest to Zul'farra, and one of the orcs. Both fell dead to the ground.
    five foot step to the right of the map

    FULL ATTACK

    Throw Javelin at Southern Ogre
    FUCK YOU OGRE (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[3, 11], [4, 7])
    that one takes 11 points of damage

    Throw Javelin at Southern Ogre
    FUCK YOU OGRE (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[5, 11], [2, 7])
    now he takes 9 points of damage, which combined with ZF's previous attack probably mean's he's dead... not sure since salt isn't tracking HP.

    Throw Javelin at nearest Orc
    FUCK YOU OGRE (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[4, 11], [1, 7])

    Dead Orc

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Zul'Farra looked around, realizing he was alone in front of the massive ogre. Turduk was lying in a broken heap on the ground, the axethrower was far behind him, and the orc and her lion were nowhere to be seen.

    "I tink it be time to regroup." he said loudly, and shambled away from the ogre and back into the tent, stopping behind Bokk and uncorking a foul-looking (and tasting) liquid from a small vial.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ogg'mosh's enraged, cyclopean face roared: "STOP! HIM!" He pointed to the retreating Zul'Farra, and his remaining warriors - two of the six who'd been his entourage - charged forward, trying to force their way past the maniac troll berserker who stood in their path.

    The orc slammed into Bokk, his shoulder pushing the troll slightly off-kilter - and that would serve probably as the last thing he'd do. The ogre followed suit, his massive belly shaking with each thundering step, but he couldn't find any place to land his club without smashing the orc.

    Ogg'mosh chased behind the others, and roared with rage! "Stupids! How's Mosh gon' smash dems! Git out my way!" Ogg (presumably) watched on with cool indifference.
    orc warrior charges Bokk: 1d20+3=19, 1d8+3=5, 5 damage.
    Ogre charges bokk: 1d20+9=20, 2d8+7=16, misses (due to soft cover + bloodlust AC buff.)

    Ogg'mosh moves and is otherwise unamused by his warriors getting in his way.

    tentnolayers4.jpg
    Ogg'mosh is the two-circles ogre.

    INeedNoSalt on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Howling in fury at the charge of his attackers, Bokk drew a pair of handaxes and felled the remaining Orc and Ogre with a flurry of strikes and throws.

    "Dem's out you way now, Ogg'mosh?"
    five foot step to the right of the map

    FULL ATTACK

    Melee Handaxe at Orc
    Attack! (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[10, 11], [1, 7])
    dead Orc

    Throw Handaxe at Ogre
    Attack! (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[12, 11], [4, 7])
    11 damage

    Throw Handaxe at Ogre
    Attack! (1d20 11, 1d6 7=[9, 11], [2, 7])
    9 damage

    Dead Ogre

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.