As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT] now with hot singles in your area! Only $3.99/minute!

NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade UsernameRegistered User regular
edited January 2009 in Artist's Corner
500_1200445103_web_layouts_ca.jpg

funny-pictures-chat-room.jpg

cat_on_computer_1.jpg

Probably temporary until I think up something......witty.

NightDragon on

• Options
    PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    What? what happened? I don't get it!

edit: damnit! Now I do!

dialup1.jpg

500_1195005878_chatroom_ca.jpg

chatroom1.jpg

PROX on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Not good enough.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    mr0rangemr0range Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    600px.jpg

mr0range on
    dvd_banner.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    experts_birthdayvirtual.jpg

internet_predators_sized.sized.jpeg

Internet%20Safety.jpg

timb_an.gif

PROX on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I... I can't believe it.

Google is failing me.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cybercrime.jpg

is_cybercrime_080402_mn.jpg

cybercrime2.jpg

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Oooookay I guess I can't change the chat thread now, nobody would understand any of these images. hahahah

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    THE CHAT THREAD IS PERFECT CHANGE NOTHING

ALSO WHO THE HELL TYPES WITH GLOVES THE TRACKPAD WOULDNT EVEN WORK

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    puppy_laptop.jpg

laptop-logs-4.jpg

277622303_445dd40b97.jpg

NightDragon on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    What the hell is happening here?

It's kind of sad when you're with your friends from back home, and you realize you don't really love these people as much as you thought, and all the new friends you could make you'll just feel the same way towards, and so you ultimately feel empty and unfulfilled constantly, and it will never really get better until you can distract yourself with another person you really "love," even though that emotion just seems to be total neediness and sexual attraction.

Pro-tip: I should stop posting.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    NEEDS MORE IMAGES.

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    srsizzy wrote: »
    What the hell is happening here?

It's kind of sad when you're with your friends from back home, and you realize you don't really love these people as much as you thought, and all the new friends you could make you'll just feel the same way towards, and so you ultimately feel empty and unfulfilled constantly, and it will never really get better until you can distract yourself with another person you really "love," even though that emotion just seems to be total neediness and sexual attraction.

Pro-tip: I should stop posting.

Wow, now I am depressed.

rts on
  • Options
    JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, reading through the last chat thread, I've come to the conclusion that I should stop by and post here more often.

Edit: Oh and the great thing about working overnight in a callcenter is the fact that I can practice without being bothered.

Edit2: I guess I'm a thread killer =(

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    NeoRedXIIINeoRedXIII Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    NeoRedXIII on
  • Options
    VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Is this where I come for sexy phone communications?

Veritas on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    istockphoto_3304760-call-center-girl.jpg

2465092169_fe9f441eca.jpg

beavotron on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Its clear this thread is going to be just as kinky, if not more kinky, than the last chat thread. :^:

hands%20free%20cell%20phone.jpg

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well, I am here, so obviously.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This is possibly the greatest chat thread title in the history of the forums. Good work.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    http://www.headsethotties.com/

By the way, I am reading the Senate version of the Orphan Works bill and it is even better than the original House version that I was reading yesterday. I mean, damn. It is full of protections.

I don't know what ConceptArt.org is smoking, and maybe they just want to provide a good service, but they are full of shit about their reasons and come off sounding like batshit conspiracy theorists.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I've been reading the Sexy Barely-Legal Orphan bill and man it's great. It provides Sexy Barely-Legal Orphans with a minimum wage of $4.99/minute when they work in the chat-with-hot-local-singles industry. Our country is finally making great strides in civil rights, and I am shedding a very proud tear.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I think i am enjoying that headset hottie site way too much.

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    They all look so friendly and helpful and like they actually work in customer service.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Most customer service people could fit several headset hotties inside them.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    JonnyBot wrote: »
    Man, reading through the last chat thread, I've come to the conclusion that I should stop by and post here more often.

Edit: Oh and the great thing about working overnight in a callcenter is the fact that I can practice without being bothered.

Yay, jonnybot how goes it? You should post some of your stuff in the doodle thread sometime.

ACK totp
    laptop-privacy-1.jpg

Prospicience on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Well, how do you think customer service people got their jobs? There used to be a lot more real-life headset hotties, but they mysteriously went extinct. Now they just live on as the digitized representations of customer service folk on the websites of the cold, unfeeling corporations that hired their destroyers.

I think I need some coffee.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    Prosp thats the weirdest thing ever.

So, I'm fairly dissapointed by my last threadless score, I thought it at least be on par with my higher ones. goddamn it.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    JonnyBot wrote: »

Yay, jonnybot how goes it? You should post some of your stuff in the doodle thread sometime.

ACK totp
    saywhat

I want to so bad. I need a scanner first. Someone point me in the direction of a decent scanner. The cheaper the better...

EDIT: Iruka, they should all be higher. Peeps there gots no taste at all.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I want to keep going with the whole tee thing, and I know I'm not great at it, yet, but I'm not really sure if continuing to do the threadless thing and waiting around is going to keep me motivated. I cant imagine DBH or any other site will be much of a better sensation, I dont blame threadless for it. I dont necessarily have to win but I need to feel like Im getting better and not peddling backwards.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Iruka wrote: »
    I want to keep going with the whole tee thing, and I know I'm not great at it, yet, but I'm not really sure if continuing to do the threadless thing and waiting around is going to keep me motivated. I cant imagine DBH or any other site will be much of a better sensation, I dont blame threadless for it. I dont necessarily have to win but I need to feel like Im getting better and not peddling backwards.

Well, it sounds to me like you maybe need to take a break from it. Work on some other things, then come back with a fresh start. I had to do that with this drawing that I'm working on. I am terribad at faces right now. So I'm going to do some face studies, then come back and finish (hopefully some time this month :P)

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I draw other stuff all the time. Like constantly. I should really post more but I'd spam the doodle thread. I think I need to set a goal for myself, but that goal cant be "win threadlless", get restless when I'm not accomplishing something readily.

I think maybe I'll try to put together some products on Zazzle.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Heh, I'd prefer if you did spam. Your work is kinda inspiring. Especially your fantastic color use. But I get what ya mean. Problem is, getting frustrated makes it worse. Better to work on other projects, like the Zazzle thing you mentioned, and come back motivated.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Hmm, so what is your dream Iruka? Do you have ambition?

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ominous. I dont know what I want to do. Its an inherent problem that keeps me from working towards one goal. Concept art, comics, story boards, cartoons... any one of those would be great. Right now I've been focused on school and keeping my grades high as shit for my delicious scholarship money, but I've got to hunker down and pick a route to work on.

Iruka on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Iruka wrote: »
    ominous. I dont know what I want to do. Its an inherent problem that keeps me from working towards one goal. Concept art, comics, story boards, cartoons... any one of those would be great. Right now I've been focused on school and keeping my grades high as shit for my delicious scholarship money, but I've got to hunker down and pick a route to work on.

I see your works and I imagine these fantastic video games showing off your style. I have no idea why, but I wish I could play them :P

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    MAN WHAT IT ONLY GOT TO 49

It's page 50. The first person on page 50 makes the new thread.

GAD!

19l7ao.jpg

Tam on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Holy shit, nightmares are in my future.

Thanks tam

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    Holy shit, nightmares are NOW.

Thanks tam

Prospicience on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

NightDragon!

I cannot stop listening to your Garage Band music! IT IS UP TO 70 LISTENS!

Damn your multitalentedness!

edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF The drums and the melody! How do you fucking even do that! I try so hard and you people with you natural talent! Ibetitdidnteventakeyouhalfanhourdidit

Tam on
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hahahahaha! Oh you guys made me laugh with the first page!

MagicToaster on
This discussion has been closed.