As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Snap, Crackle, Mitch and Pop

• Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Poop in a work book and hide it under their desk. That shows 'em.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I haven't had corn pops in a while.

That sounds really good right now.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    thorgot wrote: »
    no but she got cheated out of pink hearts

I find it funny that she has so many blue moons. They're supposed to be rare!

I eat these with milk and some table sugar, they taste about as interesting as they look.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    My Mom brought home Chcoolate Lucky Charms, once.

I had some before going to bed that night, and then woke up early and spent a half hour on the toilet.

Goatmon on

• Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I rather like those cereals with sultanas and also chunks of roasted almonds and such.

Gosh, if there was a cereal that was actually 100% sultanas I would probably buy that with money!

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I am alright with cereals with normal stuff and sultanas, but it annoys me when they put them in muesli-like stuff that is advertised as strawberry or something. Raisins are not strawberries.

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I used to eat like two bowls of frosted mini wheats back in fifth grade every morning

and I had to go to the bathroom so much at school that it hurt if I didn't go

like, I couldn't talk until the unearthly, pulsating, monstrous thing had readjusted itself in my bowls

my dad found out, and he talked the teacher into letting me go whenever i wanted to

I abused this privilege like a speed limit

I never understood this bullshit.

Like, every school year, I would have to announce to the fucking class that, "I have to take a shit, ma'am." Why the fuck won't you let a kid go to the bathroom when they have to go? Torture? Fuck that, I don't ask to go to the bathroom to take a piss, I gotta take a dump.

It was only the women teachers, too. The male teachers were cool about it. "Gotta go to the bathroom? Leave class quietly. Don't ask, just go."

Preach it, brutha' man.

Goatmon on

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Back when I was a kid I would eat the shit out of Fruity Marshmallow Krispies, those things were the best.

Now it's all about Fruity Pebbles and Raisin Bran Crunch.

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    J3p wrote: »
    Gosh, if there was a cereal that was actually 100% sultanas I would probably buy that with money!

you...
    you know you can just buy a bag of sultanas right?

also I very much enjoy the taste of fruity pebbles, but why are they waxy?

#pipe on
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    I remember one time I got a cereal with Flax Seed. A fountain of shit formed in my ass for the next two days.

A friend came over to hang out and ate the whole box, I didn't see him for a week.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    potatoe wrote: »
    try special k with strawberries

I had these this morning and it was pretty swell.

Also, I do enjoy Fruity Pebbles when they're going down but I always feel like shit afterwards for some reason.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    There's special k with chocolate. Oh man, so amazing.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    why is the picture of cheerios vienna sausages?

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I remember one time I got a cereal with Flax Seed. A fountain of shit formed in my ass for the next two days.

A friend came over to hang out and ate the whole box, I didn't see him for a week.

hahahahah oh man

Goatmon on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    Seriously, Flax Seed does something horrible to my body.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    why is the picture of cheerios vienna sausages?
    #pipe wrote: »
    Antimatter wrote: »
    He's fucking with us.

In Australia, people call cocktail wieners cheerios. I don't know why!

They only just started selling Cheerios cereal about 6 months ago.

lots of people were confused!

also a guy I know used to put straight up flax seed oil on his granola in the morning
    it would make the milk fill with these sickening yellow globs

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    hash why do australians have to use a secret lexicon?

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    because every english speaking country does and we don't want to be left out

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    yes but the rest of us didn't build ours by pulling scrabble pieces out of a bag.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I feel like an old man when I eat it, but Honey Nut All-Bran is pretty delicious
    cereal_allbran_honeynutcrunch.png

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    yes but the rest of us didn't build ours by pulling scrabble pieces out of a bag.

have you ever been to Louisiana

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

man they're part french we can't do anything about that. just gotta keep throwing hurricanes at them and hope it washes

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Till wrote: »
    I used to eat like two bowls of frosted mini wheats back in fifth grade every morning

like, I couldn't talk until the unearthly, pulsating, monstrous thing had readjusted itself in my bowls

my dad found out, and he talked the teacher into letting me go whenever i wanted to

Like, every school year, I would have to announce to the fucking class that, "I have to take a shit, ma'am." Why the fuck won't you let a kid go to the bathroom when they have to go? Torture? Fuck that, I don't ask to go to the bathroom to take a piss, I gotta take a dump.

It was only the women teachers, too. The male teachers were cool about it. "Gotta go to the bathroom? Leave class quietly. Don't ask, just go."

And then there are the ones that just flat-out don't let you.

my grade four french teacher made us ask in french. I could never remember how.

I recall either running out and dealing with the consequences later (maybe once), or just holding it until classes changed up/recess.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009

man they're part french we can't do anything about that. just gotta keep throwing hurricanes at them and hope it washes

yeah well we're part condemned british convict

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

yeah well we're part condemned british convict
    yeah well I'm still kind of drunk and I'm gonna take a nap in my office chair

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    Till wrote: »

And then there are the ones that just flat-out don't let you.

my grade four french teacher made us ask in french. I could never remember how.

I recall either running out and dealing with the consequences later (maybe once), or just holding it until classes changed up/recess.

Man, our French teacher would do that. One time someone stole my gloves and threw them across the class room, so she confiscated them. At the end of class she made me ask for them back in French. I didn't have a clue because she was a terrible teacher, so I just told her to keep the fucking gloves and walked out.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    J3p wrote: »

you...
    you know you can just buy a bag of sultanas right?

Yeah but those aren't cereal sultanas

just regular sultanas that you aren't allowed to put in a bowl filled with milk

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    On the way back from PAX I picked up about 5 boxes of Fruity Pebbles to bring over the boarder. Although much to my chagrin the are no longer pebble shaped but instead just a bunch of tiny flakes.

Why must everything awesome be ruined?

Also, apparently diabetes runs high in my family so now I am afraid to consume any cereal which basically of both sugar and cornsurup.

Cristoval on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I dont' ever remember fruity pebbles being anything but flakes

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    They used to be like Captin' Crunch, except rounder and more coarse. So when they cut your mouth up the flavor would just seep into your wounds.

Cristoval on
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I dont' ever remember fruity pebbles being anything but flakes

Yeah they've always been flakes.

Reigner on
    Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    mnollmnoll Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I eat my cereal dry, without milk. This cuts cleanup time down to the point where it consists entirely of deciding whether the bowl is clean enough to be used again.

mnoll on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Update: Ah ha! Turns out cereal manufacturers do make different types for different countries. Corn Pops for example share the same problem...
    IMGP1063.jpg
    US version
    IMGP1072.jpg
    Canadian version

box344.jpg
    This is what they used to look like (Fred is holding a giant vagina to get across how delicious these fuckers used to be)

Let me tell you, I will stand for your bastardized versions of my cereal no longer!

Cristoval on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I once had breakfast three times in one day.

The best day.

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Hands down the best thing ever.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch is baller as fuck.

My love for Raisin Bran Crunch has been well-documented and I will not rehash those paragraphs here.

Also Reeses Puffs because I love psyching out my friends and being like "I just had candy for breakfast, brah" and then they're like "say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???"

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch is baller as fuck.

My love for Raisin Bran Crunch has been well-documented and I will not rehash those paragraphs here.

Also Reeses Puffs because I love psyching out my friends and being like "I just had candy for breakfast, brah" and then they're like "say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???"

I remember a thread at IGN entited "I just had reeses for breakfast!"

Followed by "candy for breakfast?" five posts in a row.

Goatmon on

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Rachel has gotten me into Weetabix.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I know you said this thread is not about Mitch, hatch

could it be, though?

sarukun on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009