As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HA! HOPE YOU HAVE BURN HEALS!

1343536373840»

• Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Projeck wrote: »
    also what does STAB mean

Same Type Attack Bonus = the 1.5 multiplier an attack gets when a pokemon of the same type uses it.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Noctowl's plenty good enough if you're just screwing around in the single player or whatever.

But don't ever bring that weak shit up against me, son. 8-)
    Fuck you man, I'm making one come Pt and it will rip your face off like it was chewing on a Rattata!

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ok awesome im gonna train up a bitchin' noctowl after i beat the game

Projeck on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    woops, looks like I am deleting my game again

natek on
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man I just use the pokemon I need to evolve and the ones I think look coolest. I had Geodude and Abra in my party until they evolved and now I just need to trade them and get some evolutions going on. Same with my soon to be Haunter. How many pokemon are in these new ones anyway? I mean I keep seeing tons of of the old guys and very few new ones that arn't just rehases of old ones (like how Budew is basically Oddish)

Bucketman on
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yo duders. Couple questions.

1) Is Spiritomb breedable? I have no idea. I imagine if Rotom is, there's no reason why Spiritomb wouldn't be.

2) If it is, can somebody breed one and trade me it? I know it's asking a lot, but, fuck man, I can't talk to a whole bunch of people in the Underground because I have nobody around me ever with a DS and poke'mon. Legendaries aside, I can probably trade just about anything in return. I could also do tradebacks of the legendaries I have.

If someone could get me that ghost (Just need one for the dex, so, hell, I'd even take a tradeback for the dex entry), I'd appreciate it, but totally understand if not.

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, Spiritomb is breedable. Everything except (most) legends and baby forms can breed with a Ditto at the very least.
    I can pull mine off the Ranch and give you an egg. It'll take a few minutes.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, Spiritomb is breedable. Everything except (most) legends and baby forms can breed with a Ditto at the very least.
    I can pull mine off the Ranch and give you an egg. It'll take a few minutes.

That would be awesome. You want anything specific in return?

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    If you have a Heart Scale, throw that on some random thing. Otherwise, don't worry about it.
    It turns out that I had 2 Spiritombs on the Ranch, so i'll just give you one.
    and a Claw Fossil becuase i've been digging that stuff up all day.

I'll add you and head online.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Okay. I do believe I have a Heart Scale. I added, you, I just need to grab a poke'mon, slap that on, and head online.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Sweet. Thanks a ton man. I really appreciate it.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    No problem. Thanks for the Heart Scale. They go quickly.
    if the only thing you needed was the dex entry, you only needed to fight Cynthia to see her Spiritomb.
    I remembered that just now.

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Well, I meant an Obtained entry. I already had a Seen for it. I probably should've clarified, but it's 5:43 AM.

I'm catching them all.

Up to 400 now.

If you need some Heart Scales, we can organize a few tradebacks for tomorrow or so, so you can take some that I have. Because I have a lot of them. (Like 51.) I'd be more than willing to supply you some.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Thanks, but constantly trading for little scales is more hassle than its worth I think. I can get enough for myself in the underground. Luckily its actually kinda fun digging stuff up, but the scales can be rare.

Good luck on catching them all. If you need Celebi or Jirachi info I can do tradebacks with those.
    and good news for you, they'll probably be giving Arceus away in a year or so. Assuming they don't announce any new pokemon before then, you might actually have them all for some amount of time!

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Thanks, but constantly trading for little scales is more hassle than its worth I think. I can get enough for myself in the underground. Luckily its actually kinda fun digging stuff up, but the scales can be rare.

Good luck on catching them all. If you need Celebi or Jirachi info I can do tradebacks with those.
    and good news for you, they'll probably be giving Arceus away in a year or so. Assuming they don't announce any new pokemon before then, you might actually have them all for some amount of time!

I'll keep that in mind, as I will need the info for those two, but I'm just trying to focus on the basic poke'mon before I go for the legendaries. I do appreciate it, though.

And man. Hopefully if they give away Arceus, I can actually get to it to get it. (Stupid Toys R' Us being basically non-existant around me)

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    hopefully this time Vision and I can get to a Toys R Us before the giveaway ends. If I had only had the foresight to carry my copy of Diamond with me the last day at ComicCon we could have just ducked into the Times Square TRU before dinner to get Shaymin.

Right now I'm waiting to see when Acerus comes out so I can pre-empt that shit.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    guys, i don't know shit about pokemon outside what smash brothers and popular culture has taught me

what the hell does burn heals mean

redfenix on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    redfenix wrote: »
    guys, i don't know shit about pokemon outside what smash brothers and popular culture has taught me

what the hell does burn heals mean

Being burnt is a status condition where your attack power gets lowered and a portion of your health is lost every turn. Burn Heals are an item that removes the status condition. The title's a reference to a boss character in the first Pokemon game that had a lot of Pokemon that could burn your Pokemon.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    thanks dogg

one less mystery in my life

now, about that four-toed statue

redfenix on