As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Magic Toaster and Forbe Variety [CHAT]

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I just found that a bird has been trapped in my bathroom since I left for work this morning. He pooped all over everything!!! I hate birds so much.

Hahaha, I'm sorry MT. But, I seriously couldn't stop laughing at this. One day you too will look back on this poopy bird and laugh.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Hrm...I made another pen study, but my roommate borrowed my scanner, and seems to have gone to bed...with the scanner in her room...

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Drag her into the street and beat her.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hmm... strangely enough, my uni called off again for tomorrow. This makes two years in a row that i've gotten 3 days (or more) off due to weather.

My sis went her for five years and didn't get a single one.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    We've had the past 2 days off. Waiting to see if they're calling tomorrow off.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I wonder what ever happened to buckwolfe, last time he was here he said he saw a person into which he wished to make babies with.

Edit: And then magic toaster drew hentai/beastiality.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Forbe a while back I saw you post a thread about your roomates loud fucking.

How did that resolve?

Kendeathwalker on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    What does NSF56k mean?

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Not safe for 56K (modems), basically meaning there's a shit-ton of big pictures.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ohhhhh I should probably put that.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Anyone been in a situation where one of your mates is into getting tattoos, but you don't have the balls to tell them they suck? He has total of three, 2 down one arm and 1 down the other. Honestly, they look like shit. They look like something found in a colouring in book. Have no plan at all. I think i could even design better tattoos. I cant tell him they suck now, being that they are there for life now! But i dont think he should get any more. They are cheapass tats. if it where me, id spend the extra $$$ and get really well, professionally done illustrations, rather than stencil worked crappy tats of lions, snakes, dragons etc. What should i do? Be an arse and tell him they suck, or just let him do whatever?

winter_combat_knight on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    does anyone even have dial up still?

I guess so, but man, that's sad.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Slip a couple of roofies in his drink. Not to rape him or anything, just to make sure he's good and asleep. Then, go at the tattoos with a cheese grater. When he wakes up, he won't know it was you. It's the perfect solution, really.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    No, srsizzy, not too many people, but the tag survives because there are still situations in which the amount of images on a thread page will take a while for those with slower broadband connections to feel some pain.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Anyone been in a situation where one of your mates is into getting tattoos, but you don't have the balls to tell them they suck? He has total of three, 2 down one arm and 1 down the other. Honestly, they look like shit. They look like something found in a colouring in book. Have no plan at all. I think i could even design better tattoos. I cant tell him they suck now, being that they are there for life now! But i dont think he should get any more. They are cheapass tats. if it where me, id spend the extra $$$ and get really well, professionally done illustrations, rather than stencil worked crappy tats of lions, snakes, dragons etc. What should i do? Be an arse and tell him they suck, or just let him do whatever?

No I don't.... But then on the other hand everyone always says i'm a douche bag. I see no connection going on here.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    craw wrote:
    Not safe for 56K (modems), basically meaning there's a shit-ton of big pictures.

Though it does beg the question, who the fuck is still using a 56k modem?

EDIT: Why do I type posts walk off for 5 minutes and then post them 5 messages after they made sense.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Forbe a while back I saw you post a thread about your roomates loud fucking.

How did that resolve?

Wasn't me G.

Only fucking my roommate has been doing is with his hand.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    it could still be loud

Edit: that reminds me of a story when I was living with a stripper for a month.

Edit again: wait I think I was the one that had the loud room-mate if I told this story already.

Edit againn: wait never mind I didn't post a thread about.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Man, John Updike died yesterday.

:(

Tam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    He was 76. He lived a long, fulfilling life.

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well shit, looks like I forgot to pick up some watercolor tape to use so I can stretch out this paper with. I can't start the project without it, and it's due tomorrow.

Eugh.

Looks like i'll be skipping my life drawing class in the morning in order to get this shit done.

Godfather on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Forbe! wrote: »
    He was 76. He lived a long, fulfilling life.

still sad to see him go

Tam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Do you not have masking tape?

Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Even barring that, if you have a certain amount of margin to spare, you can use a staple gun. Seriously, I've done it before.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    that's what i do. which reminds me, i have to buy some permanent fixative so i can submit my punk rock drawing for exhibition.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I need to use my new psychic summoning powers for good!
    Alduar Alduar Alduar Alduar

RubberAC on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    World of Goo is terribly addictive. Do not play this game when you have other things you need to be doing.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Drafting tape is one of the best art supplies to have around. The damn roll cost like $8, but it was so worth it. The most essential art supplies are always the ones you least expect!

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I want that game so badly. Must..........get........wireless connection...

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

The only thing you'd probably accomplish is pissing him off.

DO IT

edit: By the way, this is a beautiful movie poster.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Betelgeuse wrote:
    edit: By the way, this is a beautiful movie poster.

I think I just shat myself.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Has anyone seen those retarded commercials where they advertise wrapping a steak in bacon, and more bacon? and then other meats? What is the point of even doing that? Why would someone want to do such a terrible thing to themselves and eat something so disgusting.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Newsflash: Bacon makes everything better! Even bacon!

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    theres only so much meat you can eat before it gets disgusting, I mean, maybe they should advertise broccoli and steak? That would be so much better.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Wrapping your steak in bacon is a common dish, and it has a name that escapes me which is rediculous because I buy it all the friggin time.

EDIT: Fillet Mignon....lousy fucking brain.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    oh..... Well, there goes my last bit of conversation skills.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That is not at all what a filet mignon is.

Uncle Long on
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Haha, it sure isn't.

rts on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    wikipedia wrote:
    The fillet can be cut into 1-2 inch thick portions, then grilled and served as-is. One can also find the fillet in stores already cut into portions and wrapped with bacon. High heat is the usual method for cooking the fillet. Either grilling, pan frying, broiling, or roasting is preferred.

Bacon is often used in cooking the filet because of the low levels of fat found in the filet.

Although I am not familiar with the advertisements in questions, wrapping fillet steak in bacon is pretty well much always referred to as fillet mignon.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    So wait, do they wrap the steak in bacon, cook it, then throw away the bacon and give you the steak?

Loomdun on
    splat
This discussion has been closed.