Options

Pranksters or Government Cover Up

12467

Posts

  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    Zip, are you skipper of the S/V SE++? I'll do bow!

    Only if you come with a pair of binoculars and a hunting rifle with a high powered scope.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited January 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    Do you need a gay one

    You always need a gay one.
    Actually I can't think of a single horror movie with a gay in it

    A serious one, at least

    bongi on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I've got one word for you gentlemen. Dirigible.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    bongi wrote: »
    Actually I can't think of a single horror movie with a gay in it

    A serious one, at least

    There's a first time for everything, Toby.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    First things first: if you don't know how to find, collect and distill water, find out how.
    you just need a dowsing rod and some prayer, right?

    Look, if you can't find water, figure out how to distill booze. We'll be able to use it to trade with other surviving communities. It's also a great way to loosen up after a long day of zombie whackin'.
    wait, are we on a ship yet or still on the land, I don't imagine we'd run into many water-walking zombies.

    i mean there's only been one in recorded history

    That was pre-zombification I thought

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Zip, are you skipper of the S/V SE++? I'll do bow!

    Only if you come with a pair of binoculars and a hunting rifle with a high powered scope.

    I'll also bring my safety harness so I can be a spotter at the top of the mast

    Usagi on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So do you have a plan in place for when the zombie apocalypse goes down?

    I have contingency plans that would put a team of SEALs to shame. Because I like to go camping, hiking and hunting, I also have an inordinate amount of woodscraft locked away in my brain.

    Ok, new plan for me. Eat Darth's brain and gain his knowledge. Or maybe I should just kidnap him because I don't think I have the muscles to pull any of his super secret plans off.

    Sweetheart, I already told you that your basic medical knowledge is a priority for me; if you have what it takes to get through nursing school, you have a place on the team.

    Dr. F? The ability to adapt, learn and stay flexible are the most important tools you need; everything else is icing.

    Tank, cars run out of gas; legs don't. When the undead rise, holing up during the day and moving at night are your best bets.

    I'm like the white Ving Rhames

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Zip, are you skipper of the S/V SE++? I'll do bow!

    Only if you come with a pair of binoculars and a hunting rifle with a high powered scope.

    I'll also bring my safety harness so I can be a spotter at the top of the mast


    Welcome aboard!

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Usagi wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Zip, are you skipper of the S/V SE++? I'll do bow!

    Only if you come with a pair of binoculars and a hunting rifle with a high powered scope.

    I'll also bring my safety harness so I can be a spotter at the top of the mast
    why don't we have a proper crow's nest? then someone can sleep and get us into hilarious hijinx

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    brb, stealing the Maltese Falcon

    Usagi on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    No, they just walked across the bottom of bodies of water.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    They sank and walked like in Pirates of the Caribbean.

    SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    They sank and walked like in Pirates of the Caribbean.
    that's not really a threat in the deep sea

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    They sank and walked like in Pirates of the Caribbean.
    that's not really a threat in the deep sea

    Yeah but what about in the shallow sea

    Might have some issues there sir

    Me Too! on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    They sank and walked like in Pirates of the Caribbean.
    that's not really a threat in the deep sea

    Yeah but what about in the shallow sea

    Might have some issues there sir
    just keep an eye on the anchor line, no big deal

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Me Too! wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    They sank and walked like in Pirates of the Caribbean.
    that's not really a threat in the deep sea

    Yeah but what about in the shallow sea

    Might have some issues there sir

    Tie a lead weight to a grenade and a string to the pin; when it hits bottom, yank.

    Problem solved.

    Alternatively, C4. Homemade C4 is incredibly easy to make.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    First things first: if you don't know how to find, collect and distill water, find out how.
    you just need a dowsing rod and some prayer, right?

    Look, if you can't find water, figure out how to distill booze. We'll be able to use it to trade with other surviving communities. It's also a great way to loosen up after a long day of zombie whackin'.
    wait, are we on a ship yet or still on the land, I don't imagine we'd run into many water-walking zombies.

    i mean there's only been one in recorded history

    :lol:

    MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    Couldn't zombies swim in World War Z? i forget...

    No, they just walked across the bottom of bodies of water.

    good point. lets just hope they don't bite some giant sea creatures and zombify them.

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    Yeah, it's definitely a viable skill; it's important to pass on that kind of skill, though. Can't have all your eggs in one basket.

    Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm well-versed in sub-zero survival techniques. I also have basic medical training, so I could at least handle the basics.

    I also have no problem with killing any one of you bastards if you're turning, you've turned, or I have reason to believe you may turn sometime in the not-too-distant future.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    Yeah, it's definitely a viable skill; it's important to pass on that kind of skill, though. Can't have all your eggs in one basket.

    Does that mean I can't go?

    If so, looks like the cabin for me.

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    cyannide wrote: »
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    Yeah, it's definitely a viable skill; it's important to pass on that kind of skill, though. Can't have all your eggs in one basket.

    Does that mean I can't go?

    If so, looks like the cabin for me.

    I think he means teach

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    vsove wrote: »
    I'm well-versed in sub-zero survival techniques. I also have basic medical training, so I could at least handle the basics.

    I also have no problem with killing any one of you bastards if you're turning, you've turned, or I have reason to believe you may turn sometime in the not-too-distant future.

    Having someone around who isn't afraid to step up and kill an ally who's turned is a very good thing.

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    cyannide wrote: »
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    Yeah, it's definitely a viable skill; it's important to pass on that kind of skill, though. Can't have all your eggs in one basket.

    Does that mean I can't go?

    If so, looks like the cabin for me.

    I think he means teach

    I think he means you're toast after you've taught everything.

    Jigrah on
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    cyannide wrote: »
    I can cook some pretty awesome meals out of the least likely edible ingredients, so I can keep everyone fed well on the food we're able to find, and do some creative cooking.

    Does that work?

    Yeah, it's definitely a viable skill; it's important to pass on that kind of skill, though. Can't have all your eggs in one basket.

    Does that mean I can't go?

    If so, looks like the cabin for me.

    I think he means teach

    Well, in that case, I can definatley teach others how to cook creatively, thus ensuring the survival of us all.

    Plus, I'm a girl who's not afraid to get dirty or handle a weapon, so that has to be a plus.

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    #pipe wrote: »
    Zombies can't type, silly

    they can't even climb ladders
    They can climb laters in l4d

    But they can't work doorknobs.

    Proving that raptors are still the biggest threat to our wellbeing.

    Bedlam on
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bedlam wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    Zombies can't type, silly

    they can't even climb ladders
    They can climb laters in l4d

    But they can't work doorknobs.

    Proving that raptors are still the biggest threat to our wellbeing.

    Fortunately, since humans can operate doorknobs while zombies cannot, one must assume that raptor zombies would have similar difficulties.

    vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    zombie raptors are a scary thought

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My raptor plan is very similar to my zombie plan.

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the scariest thing about a raptor is the unnatural cunning the thing has
    zombification would remove that, and would, if anything, make them less terrifying

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    zombie raptors are a scary thought
    the upside is that though they get both of their stregths they also get both of their weaknessess.

    The downside is that raptors have no weakness.

    Bedlam on
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    the scariest thing about a raptor is the unnatural cunning the thing has
    zombification would remove that, and would, if anything, make them less terrifying

    yeah, a shambling stupid raptor wouldn't be very scary.

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    the scariest thing about a raptor is the unnatural cunning the thing has
    zombification would remove that, and would, if anything, make them less terrifying


    Oh, good point :)

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    My raptor plan is very similar to my zombie plan.

    Step 1: Must go faster

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    cyannidecyannide Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ok, so, are we concerned at all about zombie birds?

    cyannide on
    Twitter me @cyannide
  • Options
    Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cyannide wrote: »
    Ok, so, are concerned at all about zombie birds?

    they sure did suck in resident evil.

    Dr. Frenchenstein on
  • Options
    JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Bedlam wrote: »
    cyannide wrote: »
    zombie raptors are a scary thought
    the upside is that though they get both of their stregths they also get both of their weaknessess.

    The downside is that raptors have no weakness.

    sf50-bmg.jpg

    This is everythings weakness

    Jigrah on
Sign In or Register to comment.