Ok I DID do a search on this, but if I missed it sorry. This totally deserves its own thread:850 things Mr. Welch cannot do during an RPG.
Here is the update 826-850:http://theglen.livejournal.com/89222.html
64. My paladin's battle cry is not "Good for the Good God"
92. The name of the weapon shop is not "Bloodbath and Beyond"
143. Not allowed to by a holy symbol for every god just in case one of them is right.
171. My character's dying words are not allowed to be "Hastur, Hastur, Hastur"
189. Tourretes is not a flaw, it is a reason to kill the character at creation.
256. The following cleric domains do not exist: Wet T-Shirts, Atheism, Keggers
502. If my name isn't Grimlock, can't start every sentence with "Me Grimlock"
and of course the followup:
516. Not allowed to name my characters Grimlock.
540. A full minute of stunned silence means "My God what did you do?" not "Please continue."