Options

[Chat]GuberKABLOOOOOOM

2456743

Posts

  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character, is there something wrong with me?"

    yes

    DeShadowC on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Stupid producer says no jeans for the charter ball. That girl is now on the list of people who will be executed when I take over the world.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character, is there something wrong with me?"

    yes

    No!

    Edit: Shit, VC has a list.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    the best part of the MacGuyver theme song is the end

    deedleedooodleedeeeedoleedodoleee DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Being allergic to grass is so wonderful. Lawnmowers should be outlawed.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tattoo's are fine...
    Being asked/paid to give people dumb tattoo's makes tattoo artists cry themselves to sleep at night.

    Don't make Billy cry.

    Dman on
  • Options
    KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character, is there something wrong with me?"

    yes

    Unless it was Jessica Rabbit.

    Koolaidguy on
  • Options
    StarcrossStarcross Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character and then told the internet all about it, is there something wrong with me?"

    Starcross on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Edit: Shit, VC has a list.

    It's a very short list if you don't count public figures.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Koolaidguy wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character, is there something wrong with me?"

    yes

    Unless it was Jessica Rabbit.
    'cause really

    Bama on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Dman wrote: »
    Tattoo's are fine...
    Being asked/paid to give people dumb tattoo's makes tattoo artists cry themselves to sleep at night.

    Don't make Billy cry.

    I always wonder how tattoo artists deal with people who want something monumentally stupid done. Those with scruples, at least.

    japan on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    also Anti-Flag is horrible

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Edit: Shit, VC has a list.

    It's a very short list if you don't count public figures.

    Well, I suppose that's a comforting thought for those not on the list. For those on the list I imagine it would just signal that you'd really really focus on making sure they were executed.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Friend of mine dressed as Jessica Rabbit for halloween

    deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I get the whole "I don't have allergies so I don't care because it doesn't affect me" reaction; that's normal, if jerkish.

    It's the "genetic mutant" meme that keeps coming up that bothers me.

    I think the idea is to point out that peanut allergies, particularly those severe enough that a whiff of peanut poses a real health risk, are a rare genetic defect that affects a relatively small number of people. And that at some point it's on them to look out for themselves, because society doesn't necessarily owe them any more than necessary to allow them to function.

    Well, that and when the entire counter-argument seems to be "you're an insensitive prick!" then people are sometimes going to be pricks right back.

    Though I think Limp Moose started out that way.

    mcdermott on
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Friend of mine dressed as Jessica Rabbit for halloween

    hawt

    mcdermott on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oh my. That's one glorious TotP.

    Bama on
  • Options
    KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    mcdermott wrote: »
    Friend of mine dressed as Jessica Rabbit for halloween

    hawt

    Awesome

    Koolaidguy on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Koolaidguy wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character, is there something wrong with me?"
    yes
    Unless it was Jessica Rabbit.
    I was independently looking for a picture of Baby Herman, but no luck. Good work, though.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    bowen wrote: »
    Being allergic to grass is so wonderful. Lawnmowers should be outlawed.

    Man, I remember when I tried to get out of mowing grass because I was allergic.

    Army gave me a mask, some goggles, and said get at it.

    I was a head to toe rash, tears running down my face, and could barely breathe.

    Good times.

    mcdermott on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    i think if i am ever king of the world, i will make a law that you have to eat peanuts every day.

    gotta weed out the mutants.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I like mowing my grass. There's something sublime about it. Just me, the mower and making my lines as straight as possible.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Gooey wrote: »
    I like mowing my grass. There's something sublime about it. Just me, the mower and making my lines as straight as possible.

    Fuck that. That thing is heavy.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    mcdermott wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Being allergic to grass is so wonderful. Lawnmowers should be outlawed.

    Man, I remember when I tried to get out of mowing grass because I was allergic.

    Army gave me a mask, some goggles, and said get at it.

    I was a head to toe rash, tears running down my face, and could barely breathe.

    Good times.

    My dad gave me one of those 3m masks and some goggles. Good thing I didn't eat any.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I’m not allergic to grass, but cutting it isn’t fun. Even when I got paid it wasn’t fun.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    maybe

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Freshly cut grass is the best smell

    deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    I like mowing my grass. There's something sublime about it. Just me, the mower and making my lines as straight as possible.

    Fuck that. That thing is heavy.

    Mine is a power-assisted (I think that's the term? It goes by itself when you hold onto the handle) so I don't have to bother pushing it around. Just walking behind it.

    And when you're finished it smells so good and the lawn looks so perfect and I just sit out on the poorch with a beer covered in green bits of grass shavings and marvel at my excellence.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    I think it's generally accepted that the existence of an agency can be public, provided the specifics of it's activities aren't.

    japan on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Edit: Shit, VC has a list.

    It's a very short list if you don't count public figures.

    Well, I suppose that's a comforting thought for those not on the list. For those on the list I imagine it would just signal that you'd really really focus on making sure they were executed.

    Then don't go telling me I'm not allowed to wear jeans.
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    Yes.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    I think it's generally accepted that the existence of an agency can be public, provided the specifics of it's activities aren't.

    thats what they want you to think

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    stilist wrote: »
    I’m not allergic to grass, but cutting it isn’t fun. Even when I got paid it wasn’t fun.

    I am. It was kind of nice never having to do it growing up.

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Whenever you cut grass you kill smurfs.
    FACT

    Koolaidguy on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Starcross wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character and then told the internet all about it, is there something wrong with me?"
    Seriously

    That's the sort of thing you hide and repress and repress until you are making dozens of tiny anime girl figurines

    Elendil on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    No, they just continue denying its existence. You could drive out to Area 51 right now. Stare at the border. Get told to leave by men in fatigues, and when you ask someone about it...it doesn't exist.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    I think it's generally accepted that the existence of an agency can be public, provided the specifics of it's activities aren't.

    thats what they want you to think

    Disinformation!

    japan on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Starcross wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character and then told the internet all about it, is there something wrong with me?"
    Seriously

    That's the sort of thing you hide and repress and repress until you are making dozens of tiny anime girl figurines

    It doesn't help that the cartoon character is a kid.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Starcross wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I love H/A sometimes.

    "I had a sex dream about a cartoon character and then told the internet all about it, is there something wrong with me?"
    Seriously

    That's the sort of thing you hide and repress and repress until you are making dozens of tiny anime girl figurines

    desu desu

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    When the public learns about a secret military or government division, is a new, more secret one created?

    I think it's generally accepted that the existence of an agency can be public, provided the specifics of it's activities aren't.

    thats what they want you to think

    Disinformation!

    Remember, Remember...

    Ludious on
This discussion has been closed.