Options

[Chat]GuberKABLOOOOOOM

1246743

Posts

  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I give it 5 minutes.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Well, I was pretty close. I had everything except the bread, and in order to accumulate bread at a good speed I had to upgrade the bakery and the wheat fields, so now I'm farther away from my goal.
    I ended up building a warehouse, because I'm not sure if you can hold enough bread without one.

    I'm about 20 minutes from starting it, though.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    One eyed penis

    hehe

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Well, I was pretty close. I had everything except the bread, and in order to accumulate bread at a good speed I had to upgrade the bakery and the wheat fields, so now I'm farther away from my goal.
    I ended up building a warehouse, because I'm not sure if you can hold enough bread without one.

    I'm about 20 minutes from starting it, though.

    Yeah the warehouse is the next thing on my list because I keep running out of room.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Starcross wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    mcdermott wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    I went and saw ice hockey, it was good.

    Were you drinking cheap Canadian beer?

    This makes it better.

    Coffee and blood actually, Canadian beer would have been preferable!

    Was it at least Canadian blood?

    Definitely! We usually have one tied up next to the coffee machine for amusement.

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Where's Nocture? My feet still need rubbing.

    Gim on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Gooey wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Are you Thanatos on there?

    And are you Sarksus on there?

    I am Laos.

    Added.

    Edit: And yes I am.

    I'm Gooey!

    I added you!

    LaOs on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    People get oddly passionate about peanuts.

    Gim on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    They're motherfucking delicious.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cashews are better than peanuts.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    The Raging PlatypusThe Raging Platypus Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Raging Platypus on
    Quid wrote: »
    YOU'RE A GOD DAMN PLATYPUS.
    PSN Name: MusingPlatypus
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    LaOs wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Are you Thanatos on there?

    And are you Sarksus on there?

    I am Laos.

    Added.

    Edit: And yes I am.

    I'm Gooey!

    I added you!

    You all are on the Sabah server right?

    Cinders on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Are you Thanatos on there?

    And are you Sarksus on there?

    I am Laos.

    Added.

    Edit: And yes I am.

    I'm Gooey!

    I added you!

    You all are on the Sabah server right?

    We're on the server that they let people play on. There's just the one!

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, Cinders.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Where's Nocture? My feet still need rubbing.

    Holy shit what weird timing.

    I get on these here f'rums for the first time today, and think "I wonder what the latest page of [chat] is talking about."

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Peanut threads will be the new religion thread.

    Couscous on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    You guys talking about ikarium?

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    How far are you from a level 3 palace, Sarksus?

    Are you Thanatos on there?

    And are you Sarksus on there?

    I am Laos.

    Added.

    Edit: And yes I am.

    I'm Gooey!

    I added you!

    You all are on the Sabah server right?

    You have to be, so far as I could tell.

    LaOs on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    You guys talking about ikarium?

    Nile Online. Same game, different theme, maybe? I didn't play Ikarium.

    playnileonline.com

    LaOs on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    Peanut threads will be the new religion thread.

    Peanuts are that good.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Looks like the same game indeed.

    I'll pass then.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2009
    I should change this thread's title to "[Chat]Gruber.

    Teach Than a lesson.

    ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

    :lol:
    "On behalf of black people across this nation, I would like to say to our white brethren, 'Please stop looking at us like that,'" said Brown University psychology professor Dr. Stanley Carsons.

    japan on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    hullo

    MikeMan on
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    Peanut threads will be the new religion thread.

    I am noticing at least one similarity.
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Cashews are better than peanuts.

    I have a hard time disagreeing with this.

    mcdermott on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Where's Nocture? My feet still need rubbing.

    Holy shit what weird timing.

    I get on these here f'rums for the first time today, and think "I wonder what the latest page of [chat] is talking about."

    I stalk youuuuuu

    Gim on
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

    There being nice to us for a change! It's creeping me out make them stop!!!! :lol:

    also, that guy who is a self proclaimed libertarian :lol:

    Dman on
  • Options
    John MatrixJohn Matrix Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I carried a swiss army knife in my pocket for years after being inspired by MacGyver re-runs.


    I think it came in handy half a dozen times, as I recall. The most prominent of which was removing a license plate cover utilizing the flat head screwdriver. I have also done the same using a nickel. Which was far less impressive than pulling out the swiss at the key moment, but still MacGyver-esque.

    Thank you, MacGyver, for influencing my life so.

    John Matrix on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    mcdermott wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Peanut threads will be the new religion thread.

    I am noticing at least one similarity.
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Cashews are better than peanuts.

    I have a hard time disagreeing with this.

    My 5 minutes was off, but I assume that similarity will make it's way in here to rage about me at one point.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2009
    Cashews are overrated.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I should change this thread's title to "[Chat]Gruber.

    Teach Than a lesson.

    Oh gosh, would you?

    Gim on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    My coworkers are some of the stupidest people on planet earth.

    And one of them in particular loves to argue about everything, and is horrible at it. He uses so many logical fallacies, even making up new ones that I didn't know existed.

    I'm really good at pissing him off while remaining really calm myself, though, which is fun.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Cashews are overrated.

    Lies!

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hm.

    The onion just doesn't do it for me.

    I think the humor just feels too forced to me.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    Cashews are overrated.

    :D

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    I should change this thread's title to "[Chat]Gruber.

    Teach Than a lesson.
    Don't you mean "Pepsuber?"

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Where's Nocture? My feet still need rubbing.

    Holy shit what weird timing.

    I get on these here f'rums for the first time today, and think "I wonder what the latest page of [chat] is talking about."

    I stalk youuuuuu

    Now I feel that if I happen to run into you at PAX or something you're going to pull out a bottle of massage oil, and slowly nod your head at me while smiling.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    bowen wrote: »
    mcdermott wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Peanut threads will be the new religion thread.

    I am noticing at least one similarity.
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Cashews are better than peanuts.

    I have a hard time disagreeing with this.

    My 5 minutes was off, but I assume that similarity will make it's way in here to rage about me at one point.

    Want to check who was getting aggressive in their first, moron?

    And you missed it earlier when I mentioned that both you and Dunadan seem to be the Wonder Twins of stupid shit.

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    The Raging PlatypusThe Raging Platypus Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Dman wrote: »

    There being nice to us for a change! It's creeping me out make them stop!!!! :lol:

    also, that guy who is a self proclaimed libertarian :lol:

    Wait, one sec.

    You do know that's an Onion piece, right?

    The Raging Platypus on
    Quid wrote: »
    YOU'RE A GOD DAMN PLATYPUS.
    PSN Name: MusingPlatypus
This discussion has been closed.