Options

[Chat]GuberKABLOOOOOOM

• Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    You all are so funny sometimes.

It's like watching a spanish soap opera and not understanding a word they are saying.

So much drama, and all I can do is laugh.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    How about both of you shut the hell up and get a room so you can hate-fuck each other stupid instead of mucking up a perfectly serviceable, if poorly-named, chat thread?

Huh?

What say?

shhh, you're not seeing people getting angry. Keep your finger off of that infraction button.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So who else is in this game thingy and how do I chat with you?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hugs are made of lies.
    jailed again? damn man

MikeMan on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    Is there some guide on how to get started in this Nile game?

What's your name on the game?

Go into the Primer, that should help a little bit.

It seems the people hanging out on the Scribe Wall are pretty friendly and helpful too.

Other than that, I've no idea.

LaOs on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    man why do the all american rejects get every single stuck in my head

first move along and now gives you hell

Because singles are designed to get stuck in your head.

irt japan;
    Try it, just remember that in the U.S. we're allowed to have Swiss Army Knives and you know full well a person can take out thirty or forty people with one of those before anyone can stop them.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Jeffe <3<3<3

The entire concept of swearing is so very silly isn't it?

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Ahahaha Jeffe wins with the rename.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    MWRAAAAGH

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the liberal rage.

Could you two take your little pissing contest to PMs and out of [chat] please?

Bob told you to be nice so be nice damnit. :x

I'm being as nice as you are?

wasn't directed at you quizzy.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Honestly the only thing I associate bowen with is his frequent commentary in the Awesome Posts? forum.

And from that alone I have nothing against the guy.

Of course I stoppe caring about most of the "debate" threads long ago, and don't care enough about peanuts.

Jeffe and I can turn the worst post into the most awesome there.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    LaOs wrote: »

It seems the people hanging out on the Scribe Wall are pretty friendly and helpful too.

Late to the party, but got a link to this game?

Nocturne on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Cinders

Cinders on
  • Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    How about both of you shut the hell up and get a room so you can hate-fuck each other stupid instead of mucking up a perfectly serviceable, if poorly-named, chat thread?

Hawt.

And what the fuck did you do to the thread title?

Bastard.

mcdermott on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    irt japan;
    Try it, just remember that in the U.S. we're allowed to have Swiss Army Knives and you know full well a person can take out thirty or forty people with one of those before anyone can stop them.

Cesca says you're no longer her coffee and cigarette friend.

She also says that if she ever meets you there will be forcible hugs.

japan on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    mcdermott wrote: »
    And what the fuck did you do to the thread title?

I want to see the mod war that should come from this.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

I am!

But I'm about to leave work.

And I don't know how to chat, other than the Scribe Wall, which is a general, open chatroom, I guess.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Honestly the only thing I associate bowen with is his frequent commentary in the Awesome Posts? forum.

Of course I stoppe caring about most of the "debate" threads long ago, and don't care enough about peanuts.

Jeffe & bowen :: badly reported posts
    as
    Beavis & Butthead :: bad music videos

Nocturne on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    new achewood is good.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Late to the party, but got a link to this game?

I just googled Nile Online, but I think the link I gave Inquisitor will work :P

playnileonline.com

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited February 2009

Cinders

Sweet.

Laos it is!

LaOs on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »

Huh?

What say?
    Hey, fuck you. This thread is awesomely named.

Now it is.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009

Below the game's interface and above the list of resources there's an icon bar. Open up the allies tab and start adding people.

Sarksus
    Thanatos
    RiemannLives (his name is Zhores in the game)
    Powerpuppies
    Laos
    Echo
    Gooey
    Ludious

In order to chat with people you can click on their name in the allies tab to bring up their information page, and next to their name at the top is a little scroll icon. It lets you send private messages to each other. There is only one public chat room, nothing private.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    IS NILE AN OPPORTUNITY TO WIN IN SOMETHING!?!

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

as

I am sadly tempted to report that for awesome.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Not actually a mod. Roaming the streets, waving his gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited February 2009

as

Would that be ironic or just sad?

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited February 2009

as

Would that be ironic or just sad?

sad

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Pass the motha fuckin crunk juice

Tav on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »

Below the game's interface and above the list of resources there's an icon bar. Open up the allies tab and start adding people.

Sarksus
    Thanatos
    RiemannLives (his name is Zhores in the game)
    Powerpuppies
    Laos
    Echo
    Gooey
    Ludious

In order to chat with people you can click on their name in the allies tab to bring up their information page, and next to their name at the top is a little scroll icon. It lets you send private messages to each other. There is only one public chat room, nothing private.

Thanks for the list!

Enderwiggin13 is also playing, if you wanted to add him.

LaOs on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I was on another forum, and someone was complaining about Street Fighter IV: CE being late at their Gamecrazy, and apparently the dudes at the shop had told him that US Customs had held up the shipment, so it was going to be a day late (but they were going to give him 10% off the purchase, anyway, because of "Customs'" mistake).

Now, I'm not in love with US Customs or anything like that (and really, all you pro-business, pro-free trade people should be really annoyed with them right now, because they are presently implementing some dumb shit which is directly harmful to pulling us out of recession), but cmon Gamecrazy dude -- your company fucked up. Don't just blame the bureaucrats for shits and giggles.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Hugs are made of lies.
    jailed again? damn man

This place is a magnet for people who cry like babies at the drop of a hat.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    From BrokenCYDE's Wiki.
    Criticism

Metal Edge Magazine has called brokeNCYDE "fucking horrendous." British commentator Warren Ellis calls brokeNCYDE's "Freaxxx" music video "a near-perfect snapshot of everything that’s shit about this point in the culture." Says August Brown of the Los Angeles Times, "The 'Albucrazy'-based band has done for MySpace emo what some think Soulja Boy did for hip-hop: turn their career into a kind of macro-performance art that exists so far beyond the tropes of irony and sincerity that to ask 'are they kidding?' is like trying to peel an onion to get to a perceived central core that, in the end, does not exist and renders all attempts to reassemble the pieces futile."

Some select tags from last.fm: "This band gave me cancer," "daddy didn't love me," "please pay attention to me," "my hatred of this is so thick and rich that you could drizzle it over pancakes," "proof that evolution is a theory," "all aboard the failboat," "my sense of asethetics has been brutally sodomized," "I threw up in my mouth a little," "if the sound of someone shitting into your brain could be recorded it would sound better than this," "used at Guantanamo Bay," "gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys," "I call shenanigans," "this is why we can't have nice things," "drugs are bad," "this is incredibly offensive," "a fascinating study in faggotry," "this is bullshit," "look at me I'm famous on the internet," "proof there is no God," "why the rest of the world hates America," and "goddamnit myspace."

Tav on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    When I woke up [for the second time] this morning, I flipped on the TV and saw Obama giving his speech in Denver right before signing the stimulus act.

Rewind back to Friday. I'm in the car with a friend driving back from San Diego when she gets a call from her mother. She informs my friend that the stimulus package is going to be approved and that it's going to help chipmunks in California but won't do anything to help her get a job. That was the extent of the information that was exchanged. So I then get to hear my friend bitch for 10 minutes about chipmunks and her not getting a job. I thought how insulting this was for both fiscal ideologies. On the liberal side, there are probably a lot of worthwhile social programs and job building networks that will be put in place. On the conservative side, there must be a lot more wasteful spending items than helping chipmunks. But my friend and her mother settled on chipmunks, as though that was the only thing being signed into legislation. "The Chipmunk Stimulus Act [Mandy* Need Not Apply For Work, HaHA!]", if you will.

People should not get their political news and talking points from their parents.

*Mandy is not her real name.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Hugs are made of lies.
    jailed again? damn man

It was a big hat and like really heavy and it landed on my pinky toe and screw you for judging me

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Doh. Requires email activation to register, and I can't access any outside email from work. Also I don't really feel like using my work email to register.

So it looks like I won't be playing this game today at least.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    japan wrote: »
    irt japan;

Cesca says you're no longer her coffee and cigarette friend.

She also says that if she ever meets you there will be forcible hugs.

If you have coffee and cigarettes you have all the friends you need except Jack.

Also I am entirely capable of running, even sprinting if necessary.
    I'm assuming that joke is okay because I've seen her make it, if it's not I'm sorry.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    From BrokenCYDE's Wiki.
    Criticism

Metal Edge Magazine has called brokeNCYDE "fucking horrendous." British commentator Warren Ellis calls brokeNCYDE's "Freaxxx" music video "a near-perfect snapshot of everything that’s shit about this point in the culture." Says August Brown of the Los Angeles Times, "The 'Albucrazy'-based band has done for MySpace emo what some think Soulja Boy did for hip-hop: turn their career into a kind of macro-performance art that exists so far beyond the tropes of irony and sincerity that to ask 'are they kidding?' is like trying to peel an onion to get to a perceived central core that, in the end, does not exist and renders all attempts to reassemble the pieces futile."

Some select tags from last.fm: "This band gave me cancer," "daddy didn't love me," "please pay attention to me," "my hatred of this is so thick and rich that you could drizzle it over pancakes," "proof that evolution is a theory," "all aboard the failboat," "my sense of asethetics has been brutally sodomized," "I threw up in my mouth a little," "if the sound of someone shitting into your brain could be recorded it would sound better than this," "used at Guantanamo Bay," "gayer than eight guys blowing nine guys," "I call shenanigans," "this is why we can't have nice things," "drugs are bad," "this is incredibly offensive," "a fascinating study in faggotry," "this is bullshit," "look at me I'm famous on the internet," "proof there is no God," "why the rest of the world hates America," and "goddamnit myspace."

I listend to one of their song and my earphone bit me.

Koolaidguy on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Hugs are made of lies.
    jailed again? damn man

It was a big hat and like really heavy and it landed on my pinky toe and screw you for judging me

Dude it's felt. It's vaguely heavy felt so that it can hold its shape but it's still just felt.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Anyone playing Nile Online: Get a level 1 exchange and level 3 or 4 market as soon as you can. It is so much cheaper (as in 2-3x cheaper) to buy the small amounts of luxury goods you need for palace and brickworks upgrades off other players.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    What part of my post would make you want to look them up? Seriously?

"my hatred of this is so thick and rich that you could drizzle it over pancakes" is an excellent description of them

Tav on
  • Options
    KoolaidguyKoolaidguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    What part of my post would make you want to look them up? Seriously?

"my hatred of this is so thick and rich that you could drizzle it over pancakes" is an excellent description of them

Women think danger is sexy thats why.

Koolaidguy on
This discussion has been closed.