As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX 2009 Buttoneers: Too late now, hope you got yours!

1464748495052»

• Options
    MarsCheliosMarsChelios Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    Dammit, what about those of us who have buttons that didn't get there in time and now have a bag of buttons? I won't have anyone to trade with!

I don't think anyone is saying button trading is going away. With so many new people going to PAX EAST, I'm pretty sure there will be a large turnout for it.

I'm in the same boat as you, I also got some buttons late so I know I'll have those and will probably get some more to trade for PAX East. Depending on how the TCG idea turns out I'll probably do that too.

MarsChelios on
  • Options
    DaNerdDaNerd Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DaNerd on
    Buy a small corporation and use it to manufacture love. Then give the love to her at a bulk discount
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DaNerd wrote: »

It's true. That is the thread for trading cards.

Also true that button trading is not going away and I will my extra buttons with me at PAX East. We are just hoping to do something different and potentially less bulky at the new PAX.

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    DaNerdDaNerd Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    It just seemed like some of the things being posted here were pertaining to cards rather than buttons, just wanted to make sure everyone knew where to post that kind of stuff.

DaNerd on
    Buy a small corporation and use it to manufacture love. Then give the love to her at a bulk discount
This discussion has been closed.