As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cultural Group Fails to Understand Internet

2»

• Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I hadn't heard about this at all until today when I saw they had abandoned the idea. My reaction: "huh, so they decided to refrain from doing something that is both insane and impossible?".

How would it even work? When you're browsing YouTube, would you just be randomly Rick-Rolled with Rush's Tom Sawyer a couple of times every hour to make sure you got your required CanCon?

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Canada is like some weird after school special where things work out like they're supposed to.
    One where the retarded kid gets his candy bar back from the bully.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    I hadn't heard about this at all until today when I saw they had abandoned the idea. My reaction: "huh, so they decided to refrain from doing something that is both insane and impossible?".

How would it even work? When you're browsing YouTube, would you just be randomly Rick-Rolled with Rush's Tom Sawyer a couple of times every hour to make sure you got your required CanCon?

Naw. Every video you view online would have a short 30 second clip of Don Cherry you'd have to watch. Like an ad at the beginning of a youtube, except with a funky suit.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12