As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]making technique!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Does your "causal web" involve giving away a lot of money?

If not... man what

He in China, where vagina as plentiful as hair on panda coat. GUANYUGYAAAAH!

Organichu on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Again, it's Fat Tuesday.

Go out, liquor up and fornicate.

I expect stories tomorrow.

If you can't liquor up and fornicate, spend the day writing a story about how you did. GAHD.

I'll sit at work and get yelled at instead. Today actually has been a nice day.

DeShadowC on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Is this really a big party day? I had a bunch of pancakes one time.

Bama on
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    wazilla wrote: »
    Does your "causal web" involve giving away a lot of money?

If not... man what

Nah, I don't have to pay for anything a lot of the time... If I'm at a club, people tend to just invite me over to their table for a couple of shots.

The past weekend was all about looking sullen at Starbucks though, which (looking sullen) is something I've long maintained never works.

Except the lapdance. That was at a club.

And I got a free beer after.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    It's Fat Tuesday. Woo Mardi Gras. The stupidest time of year. I hate Mardi Gras. I don't understand it, or the mentality behind it. I don't get all of the "Krewe" crap, and I think it all seems pretty miserable.

Ludious on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Finally getting around to building a Racing Music playlist.

What is being raced?

Every car in GT4 that isn't a bloated uberloose piece of shit. AE86, EVO III-VIII, FD, FC, M3, EK9, Sil80, S13-15, Z33, DC2, R34 (FR only), 22b, AP1, etc.

ViolentChemistry on
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I could go for a lapdance about now.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    I have a lap...

Bama on
  • enderwiggin13enderwiggin13 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Ludious wrote: »
    It's Fat Tuesday. Woo Mardi Gras. The stupidest time of year. I hate Mardi Gras. I don't understand it, or the mentality behind it. I don't get all of the "Krewe" crap, and I think it all seems pretty miserable.

I think it's a day to get 40 days worth of debauchery and sins out of your system so you can be good for the next 40 days or whatever. It sounds completely illogical to me

enderwiggin13 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    I have a lap...

Do you know how to make it dance?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009

I think it's a day to get 40 days worth of debauchery and sins out of your system so you can be good for the next 40 days or whatever. It sounds completely illogical to me

Well, that's catholicism for you.

Ludious on
    edited February 2009
    SW20 is fun too. Little monster is not to be underestimated, throttle-technique is flipped though due to the engine being behind the driver.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2009
    I have a lap...

Sure, but that'll cost ya.

Bama on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

Every car in GT4 that isn't a bloated uberloose piece of shit. AE86, EVO III-VIII, FD, FC, M3, EK9, Sil80, S13-15, Z33, DC2, R34 (FR only), 22b, AP1, etc.

What kind of music do you like racing to?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited February 2009
    Oh, man, I went to a youth group retreat a long time ago, when I was like... 14? A new girl who had never gone to one before came along. She got a lap dance by three really ripped guys the first night there.
    Unitarian Universalists are an odd bunch.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
    edited February 2009
    I have a lap...

Sure, but that'll cost ya.

Now you're just being greedy.

DeShadowC on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

*IRENE CASTS SUMMON DREZ!*

nexuscrawler on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

i think fat tuesday is called fat tuesday because churches had to get rid of all the fat they had before lent started.

like every other holliday, it then turned into a day of debauchery.

Dunadan019 on
    edited February 2009
    Oh, man, I went to a youth group retreat a long time ago, when I was like... 14? A new girl who had never gone to one before came along. She got a lap dance by three really ripped guys the first night there.

I'm hoping everyone else wasn't 14 as well.

DeShadowC on
    edited February 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

i think fat tuesday is called fat tuesday because churches had to get rid of all the fat they had before lent started.

hooray for debauchery!

enderwiggin13 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009

*IRENE CASTS SUMMON DREZ!*

I don't think it worked.

DeShadowC on
    edited February 2009

I'm confused. How exactly do you think they got rid of the fat?

Bama on
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009

Every UU I've ever met has pissed me off. Buncha noncommittal pansies.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited February 2009
    edited February 2009

Fight_Club.jpg

enderwiggin13 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    There's so much shit we don't know.

Fuck, we still aren't even sure exactly how or why sleep does what it does.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

The kind with meth-esque tempo and multiple rhythm-tracks. Which ends up mostly being eurobeat.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

Blackman - Las Vegas.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
    edited February 2009

Jesus fucking Christ god damned everything from the ocean has to look like a pissed off alien that's going to fucking murder you and everybody you know.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

lard chugging contests.

Dunadan019 on
    edited February 2009
    It think that first one is shit quality...

Hippy: hi5

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

The kind with meth-esque tempo and multiple rhythm-tracks. Which ends up mostly being eurobeat.

Most people just call it Eurotrash. It's important you hate anything that isn't strictly American. I've no intention of actually recommending anything - was just curious.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009

Jesus fucking Christ god damned everything from the ocean has to look like a pissed off alien that's going to fucking murder you and everybody you know.

Yay ocean

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

Most people just call it Eurotrash. It's important you hate anything that isn't strictly American. I've no intention of actually recommending anything - was just curious.

Most people also can't drive for shit.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2009
    Gooey wrote: »

Yay ocean

It's apparently used so it can see through its own skull to see what's above it.

DeShadowC on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Pretty much yeah. Lard, butter, eggs etc were all supposed to be given up for lent. So everyone made really decadent food. Today's Paczki day in Chicago. Basically the king of jelly donuts. It's why I've been at work since 3am...

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited February 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Yay ocean

It's apparently used so it can see through its own skull to see what's above it.

I'd also wager it's protection from eyefulls of stingy jellyfish poison.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited February 2009

What is being raced?

Most people also can't drive for shit.

Like half of the population or some shit.

They're all women, too.

It's weird.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited February 2009
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Yay ocean

I'd also wager it's protection from eyefulls of stingy jellyfish poison.

Plus if I was a fish, and saw something like that, I'd swim the other fucking direction.

DeShadowC on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The deep sea can be a pretty scary place

I'd rather be covered head-to-toe in crawling bugs than be floating alone in the middle of the ocean.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.