As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dicks for the Dick God

1121314151618»

• Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    If you guys aren't playing this, you really are missing out. 1.2 and 1.2.1 were both awesome and new live event right around the corner.

Lucky Cynic on
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This new update rocks except you know it disconnects me every few minutes

RubberAC on
    edited April 2009
    RubberAC wrote: »
    This new update rocks except you know it disconnects me every few minutes

When you load up the game, where it asks you for your password, there is a tiny box on the bottom that says "Do completely File Check"

Its basically asking WAR to check its shit to make sure its all straight. That ought to fix any issues you have.

Lucky Cynic on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Septus wrote: »
    So I don't play anymore, but I have to just say to Morsk and co, either Skaven are total pussies, or Gotrek and Felix books ain't so hot. You can't have it both ways.

Like seriously, Thanquol is a huuuuuge pussy.

Gotrek and Felix, like any serialised work of fiction that takes place in either of the two Warhammer settings, is rape and vomit combined in a stew of prolix (nothing a pair of scissors can't fix).

I expected it, but it was recommended often anyways, so I'm reading Skavenslayer. Not sure why.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The Malus Darkblade books are excellent. Unless you have a weak composition, there is a lot of really depraved Dark Elf shit going down in them.

Weaver on
  • bentbent Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    so I just started playing this again, hit level 12 on my sorcerer

moving up to t2 is horrible

bent on
    sig1.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm only allowed a certain amount of alts in goon squad, so I'm currently using my T4 Chosen, my T3 Magus, and I dropped my Zealot for my T2 Witch Elf because I'm much better at stabbing things repeatedly in the gut than I am healing and resurrecting.

Weaver on
    edited April 2009
    bent wrote: »

You know, this reminds me of complete fuckwads out there.

"So yeah, I tried WAR, the game sucks. I'm not going back till they change some things."

"The high level RvR is fun though, right?"

"Nah I stopped at like, rank 10. WoW is better, anyways."

Lucky Cynic on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    uh, it's not stupid to stop playing a game you're not enjoying, you shouldn't have to level to t4 to start having fun, and many would argue that t4 is the least fun anyway

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    finally signed up. which european server has the most PAers?

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2009
    I stopped playing WAR because I decided to spend less time sitting on my computer when not at work, I'd like to come back eventually but we'll see.

Unknown User on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    uh, it's not stupid to stop playing a game you're not enjoying, you shouldn't have to level to t4 to start having fun, and many would argue that t4 is the least fun anyway

Which is why I stopped playing.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • bentbent Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    bent wrote: »

You know, this reminds me of complete fuckwads out there.

"So yeah, I tried WAR, the game sucks. I'm not going back till they change some things."

"The high level RvR is fun though, right?"

"Nah I stopped at like, rank 10. WoW is better, anyways."

Chill out, I never said the game sucked. I just loved being king shit in T1 and now I'm the bottom of the barrel again.

bent on
    sig1.png