Options

Woof Woof Thirty Five Minutes Ago (Watchmen Spoilers)

1575859606163»

Posts

  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »

    A spoiler for those who haven't seen the movie nearly 8 months after it's movie release and 3 months since it's been out on DVD and have managed to avoid finding out what happens until now.

    Dude this is kind of snarky

    I want a cohesive list of shit that you haven't seen and have managed to avoid being spoiled at and I will copypaste Wikipedia on your face

    If it's been out that long then I really couldn't blame you for spoiling it.

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    edcrab do not tread the path of vengeance
    walk the path of passive aggressiveness

    Robcham on
  • Options
    CoreoCoreo Sydney AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow.

    Jerk.

    Coreo on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Edcrab wrote: »

    A spoiler for those who haven't seen the movie nearly 8 months after it's movie release and 3 months since it's been out on DVD and have managed to avoid finding out what happens until now.

    Dude this is kind of snarky

    I want a cohesive list of shit that you haven't seen and have managed to avoid being spoiled at and I will copypaste Wikipedia on your face

    If it's been out that long then I really couldn't blame you for spoiling it.

    Here's an idea, sit yourself down in one of the other subforums and discuss the entire plot of Watchmen, see how the crazies in D&D like that outlook


    I await the fallout eagerly

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    DON'T DO IT VoC

    Robcham on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    VoC is so edgy he shits razorblades

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Also I like how a film that came out last year and was on DVD sometime late December (I live in a backwater) has been out "for that long"

    I'm sure you've never ever had to put off seeing a film on release day or buying it instantly on DVD

    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    go watch it Edcrab
    this will all blow over

    Robcham on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    look if you're talking about a movie at all I don't care it it's "a trip to the moon"

    you should use spoilers

    FAQ on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Imma jump on this bandwagon

    VoC you dink

    Robcham on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    FAQ wrote: »
    look if you're talking about a movie at all I don't care it it's "a trip to the moon"

    you should use spoilers

    Who would come up with a crazy idea like that? Sci-fi these days, I tell you, it's just too far-fetched for me.

    Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Robcham wrote: »
    Imma jump on this bandwagon

    VoC you dink

    gasp

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    zimfan wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    We just saw butler wander in.

    up date us every minute and be the guy in the theater who won't shut off his phone

    No.

    My phone was on silent and I put it away once the previews started.

    I liked it.

    However I can understand why anyone who hasn't seen the movie would dislike it as the flashbacks, while done as well as they possibly could be done, are very jarring and kinda wreck the feel of the movie and would make anyone who hadn't read the book go, "What? This is rubbish."

    Blake T on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Blaket wrote: »
    We just saw butler wander in.

    I felt a little embarrassed because you were both dressed nicely and I was wearing a shirt so old it's basically tissue paper.

    EDIT: In fact one guy actually shouted "THIS MOVIE SUCKS" right in the middle of the second last scene and a bunch of people got up and left like two minutes before it finished.

    Butler on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I came from work!

    Blake T on
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    We just saw butler wander in.

    I felt a little embarrassed because you were both dressed nicely and I was wearing a shirt so old it's basically tissue paper.

    EDIT: In fact one guy actually shouted "THIS MOVIE SUCKS" right in the middle of the second last scene and a bunch of people got up and left like two minutes before it finished.

    man, what

    Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Butler wrote: »
    Blaket wrote: »
    We just saw butler wander in.

    I felt a little embarrassed because you were both dressed nicely and I was wearing a shirt so old it's basically tissue paper.

    EDIT: In fact one guy actually shouted "THIS MOVIE SUCKS" right in the middle of the second last scene and a bunch of people got up and left like two minutes before it finished.

    What really?

    I mean, the only complaint my manager, a 44 year old fat lady, had was that the beginning was slow and the flashbacks where bit disjointed, but she liked it overall.

    Bucketman on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    And my purse didn't match my shoes at all.

    Butler on
This discussion has been closed.