As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Virtual-On XBLA -- Robots With Big Guns - "PA Virtual On" Official PA Group Tag

124»

• GalagaGalaxianGalagaGalaxian Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Whoops wrong thread.

Uhm, I like Temjin

GalagaGalaxian on
    Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how.
  • KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I loooooooved this game so hard in the arcades! I think I'm going to buy it.

Man, I'm relieved everyone's like "I'm getting this but I suck", because I totally suck too.

Definitely looking forward to getting my ass kicked by random JP motherfuckers.

Kazaka on
  • CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So, anybody here playing this regularly? I've been looking for some people to practice and goof around with in Player Matches.

CyborgZeta on
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    CyborgZeta wrote: »
    So, anybody here playing this regularly? I've been looking for some people to practice and goof around with in Player Matches.
    Every day. Just send an invite if you see me around.

Sixfortyfive on
    poasting something foolishly foolish.
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, I play often (usually in the middle of the night when I can't sleep), but right now me and Six are the only ones on the group tag.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Alright, I've sent you both Friend Requests and also added the PA Virtual On tag.

CyborgZeta on
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot