As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Big Street Fighter Tournament thread *Sign ups are closed*

1333435363739»

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    TDET teams. (captains bolded)

Chaos Hat
    B:L
    the cow king

You guys hate capitals when it comes to me don't you :(. I hope I won't let you guys down!

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    SakeidoSakeido Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    House of Paincakes
    Ranced
    Sakeido

woo wooooooo
    If I can play as well as I was at a regional tourny yesterday, then hopefully we can go far :D

Sakeido on
  • Options
    ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    TDET mates PM me with your live information and playtime. I wanna do a skills assessment and so forth. Let's get some practice so we can get sweet, sweet victory.

ChaosHat on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    James Dekk wrote: »
    Not that I don't want Shady on my team, but we're both 'Rog players. I thought I listed enough people to cover every possibility for #1 and #12, but I guess not.

Anyone want to trade? :P

Edit: Nevermind. See below :)

You got sniped like crazy.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I need everyone to post up their team names by no later than Monday at midnight (eastern). The bracket is filled out already, but the names are place holders like "team 1", "team 2", and such. Once all the team names are submitted, I will post the brackets and the first round games will begin! By the way, let's try and keep the team names short and sweet. I have only so much space and would hate to have to abbreviate names.

Has everyone submitted their SFL picks as well? The SFL will probably be starting on next Monday. Remember that each team will be limited on the characters that they select at the beginning of the season. Player order will change from week to week. I will be reviewing the SFL rules one more time so that there are no mistakes. The Commish will be keeping track of all statistics and records throughout the course of the season. The season is going to be 18 weeks, with each team getting two "bye" weeks.

OK, I'm off to create the new thread. Be on the look out soon!

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    StokedUpStokedUp Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, teamates send me team name suggestions and so on and so forth, hopefully we get to practice tonight and I suppose I'll decide the team order by tomorrow.

StokedUp on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gamertag(SSF4/MW2)StokedAidzzzSC2 ID Stoked.655
    Uploaded SC2 Replays
  • Options
    House of PaincakesHouse of Paincakes Spokane, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

House of Paincakes
    Ranced
    Sakeido

Glorious...

Do we need to have seeding figured out by tomorrow? We are going to try and play tomorrow night to determine our seeds but you never know, things could pop up.

House of Paincakes on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

House of Paincakes
    Ranced
    Sakeido

Glorious...

Do we need to have seeding figured out by tomorrow? We are going to try and play tomorrow night to determine our seeds but you never know, things could pop up.

Your seeding and your team name must be finalized and either posted here or sent to me by no later than midnight (eastern) on Monday.

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    And the new tournament page is up and running. Full brackets and rosters revealed! GO GO GO!!

Click here for fun!

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page