Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Mini-Phalla]Phallic Nebula: GAME OVER [Evil Victory]
It was many years ago that man first forged a path into space, daring to tame the primal frontier of creation. Countless pioneers embarked into the untold reaches of the cosmos. For some, they found only the harsh and barren depths of the void, but for some lucky few they settled here, in the nurturing cockles of the Phallic Nebula.
It was here that the colonies found lush verdant planets to settle upon and life began anew. Within decades the provincial governments of the Phallic Nebula Colonies began to form. Factional lines were drawn and wars ripped though the stars. Finally, an agreement was reached, there was to be an armistice in order to form one unified colonial government, the P.N.C. Alliance.
You are a delagate attending the P.N.C. Conference to determine the fate of your worlds, but beware, peace makes uneasy bedfellows with those who profit from war and devistation.
Sign up in color and name your colony!
Standard Phalla rules apply. No annonymous contact, no screencaps, no dead contact etc... and don't forget to send me a link to any proboards you make!
Clarifications are in Orange
Being a colonial delegate is busy work! If you don't show up to the vote the conference will replace you with someone who will! Let that be a warning to inactives! Your colony is counting on you!
This phalla is a test of some concepts I intend to use in a main later on. The concepts were designed for a large scale game but I think they shrink down pretty well. That said, balance may be a little skewed. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Conversions (or something similar) may occur in this game. Consider yourself warned.
Vote closes at 8pm PST(GMT -8)
2. Gumpy of A.R.G.H
4. Kay of Q.Lavia
5. MacGuffin of Eta Pleia
7. Abotkin of Niktoba
12. Keika of Antianeira
14. Spectral Spork of The League of Spork Enthusiasts
15. Element Brian
16. Fiaryn of Astartes Iratus Delta
17. Arasaki of Beta Virginis
18. Astraphobia of The Astral Society of Huge Midgets
19. The_Reflection of Stereotypia
23. DacVin of Whale of Steve Incorporated
27. enlightenedbum of Kholdan
30. Obbi of Principality
3.Tommy2Hands of Emoville
20. WildPanthaA05, Member of Galac-Tek Industries
21. Rainfall of Ferosveriaum Colony
25. Witch Doctor, DBM: Member of the Consortium
6. Orange Soda: Member of The Order of Dasaji
29. Crimsoncoyete: Delegate of The Blankstar Sysblank
10. Ohtsam: Delegate of Bill
24. Kuhlmeye: Member of The Order of Dasaji
13.Wildcat: Member of Galac-Tek Industries
22. TehSloth: Member of Galac-Tek Industries
3. Kime: Delegate of Eneri, excluded from the conference by vote.
1. jackisreal: Member of Delta Psi Cooperative
3. Sticks: Delegate of New Lancastertonshirehamfieldville
9. Daius: Member of the Consortium
11. Toxic Toys: Delegate of Mecha Lecka High
26. TheLawinator: Delegate of Dongland
28. Ultros64: The Finest Captain of a Colonial Fleet the Phallic Nebula has ever known