As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Fallout 3, Village victory!

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    HamHamJ wrote: »
    Grudge vote: JebusUD

Lame. I am above the grudge!

!element brian for suggesting someone will come out as a vig. If that guy comes out as a vig...

They usually have a pretty easily verified way of coming out and proving to be the vig.

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    !TheLawinator

I am scared of the wastes and am aligning myself with Sarksus.

Ludious on
  • Options
    KungFuKungFu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    A RNG told me to vote for KungFu. Who am I to question an extremely simple computer program?

Your science skill is pretty low, let me see this thing.

Ah, yes, you had it calibrated incorrectly. After clicking through the brackets, I have discovered that this machine does not actually know the identity of the slavers!

Besides, if I were to be shot, who would supply this settlement with Buffout, Jet and Psycho? Who needs drugs, anyways? Seriously, I have drugs.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    JebusUD wrote: »
    HamHamJ wrote: »
    Grudge vote: JebusUD

Lame. I am above the grudge!

!element brian for suggesting someone will come out as a vig. If that guy comes out as a vig...

They usually have a pretty easily verified way of coming out and proving to be the vig.

pft. Quit destroying my flimsy reason to randomly vote for you. It's because it "feels like nothing at all!"

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The the wheel of fate falls on Powerpuppies

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So Kime is terrible at WoW and at being a vig??

What is he good at?!

I dunno, but after an embarassing village lost that kime helped out again with, he's arguing that he and the village played it smart by trusting the bad guys, even though the bad guys crushed them.

So I think he's good at being terrible.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    KungFu wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    A RNG told me to vote for KungFu. Who am I to question an extremely simple computer program?

Your science skill is pretty low, let me see this thing.

Ah, yes, you had it calibrated incorrectly. After clicking through the brackets, I have discovered that this machine does not actually know the identity of the slavers!

Besides, if I were to be shot, who would supply this settlement with Buffout, Jet and Psycho? Who needs drugs, anyways? Seriously, I have drugs.

I reconfigured the medic power armor to give me jet.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow, I wasn't even here and I'm getting bashed left and right :P. So ummm. . . hi everyone, nice weather we're having, hmm? Maybe we should be nice to poor kime?

Anyways, I'm so totally evil this game. Evil evil evil evil!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    You are evil every game.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    So Kime is terrible at WoW and at being a vig??

What is he good at?!

I dunno, but after an embarassing village lost that kime helped out again with, he's arguing that he and the village played it smart by trusting the bad guys, even though the bad guys crushed them.

So I think he's good at being terrible.

I'm pretty annoyed that the converted baddies who helped out didn't get credit for pure victory in that game. I'd be on a nice little victory streak if it weren't for Oats and that. Stupid Oats.

I'm a bitter villager, and the people voting out Lawinator are dumb, so congrats !Corbius, you're on candid camera or something.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    kime wrote: »

Kime's willing to say this even if he's evil.

And he constantly acts this way to screw with the village even if he's not.

I think !Kime is worth voting out just so we don't have to deal with that.

• Options
    edited March 2009
    Wow, I wasn't even here and I'm getting bashed left and right :P. So ummm. . . hi everyone, nice weather we're having, hmm? Maybe we should be nice to poor kime?

If you're evil we should totally hope kime is sending the PMs in. He'll probably somehow manage to kill half the team he's networked with.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Anyone bored enough to votecount?

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2009

If you're evil we should totally hope kime is sending the PMs in. He'll probably somehow manage to kill half the team he's networked with.

Nonono, I don't kill people I'm networked with!

Well. . . .usually I don't. Sometimes I trust them too much and get screwed over, but that's another story!

Really, I'll probably just end up sending the bad guy orders to some random player instead. Maybe I should get a teammate to do it for me!

Oh, and B:L. . . you seem rather perturbed with me. . . :(

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Clarification: Since several people have asked me about this, I'm assuming that you aren't noticing it written in the OP.

Everyone got the villager pm. Seriously, everyone. Even your mom has one. I left it on her nightstand after I was done with her.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Oh, and B:L. . . you seem rather perturbed with me. . . :(

I'm usually in a foul mood after ANY faction phalla.

Give me a few days.

Maybe a week.

• Options
    edited March 2009

We've already gone over this.

Lady and Gentlemen, I present to you Kime's "Reverse spectre Rule."

We're familiar with the "rule" about tehspectre, that being if he is alive past day four, then he is evil.

This of course leads to the evils NEVER killing him because they know that the village will vote him out after day 4, pretty much giving them a free day.

Well Kime has taken this, and twisted it into his own perverse style.

By "pretending" to be evil, he creates just enough suspicion for himself that the evils wont kill him because they assume the village will eventually waste a vote on him.

At the same time the village doesn't vote him out, because they assume if he WAS evil, then he wouldn't be so brazen as to even hint that he was evil.

It's like he has attempted to put the rest of the phalla members into their own catch 22 of whether or not to vote for Kime.

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    So looking at the recipients of the PM is pointless?

I thought I was clever but then I remembered that I'm dealin' drugs here.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Also, B:L, if we kill kime we don't get to make fun of him for the rest of the Phalla.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

We're familiar with the "rule" about tehspectre, that being if he is alive past day four, then he is dead.

This of course leads to the evils NEVER killing him because they know that the village will vote him out after day 4, pretty much giving them a free day.

Well Kime has taken this, and twisted it into his own perverse style.

By "pretending" to be evil, he creates just enough suspicion for himself that the evils wont kill him because they assume the village will eventually waste a vote on him.

At the same time the village doesn't vote him out, because they assume if he WAS evil, then he wouldn't be so brazen as to even hint that he was evil.

It's like he has attempted to put the rest of the phalla members into their own catch 22 of whether or not to vote for Kime.

This guy is obviously a slaver. Look at how smart he is.

Smart people don't build settlements. They enslave them.

KungFu on
    Theft 4 Bread
  • Options
    edited March 2009

We're familiar with the "rule" about tehspectre, that being if he is alive past day four, then he is dead.

Had any evil team ever actually done this before we did in the WoW Phalla? I would be way more proud of it if we were the first.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Had any evil team ever actually done this before we did in the WoW Phalla? I would be way more proud of it if we were the first.

I'm pretty sure we did it to spectre in the Bleach phalla, as well we pulled the same thing on B:L in the pokemon phalla by naming the team after him..

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    KungFu wrote: »
    So looking at the recipients of the PM is pointless?

I thought I was clever but then I remembered that I'm dealin' drugs here.

It's ok, I've fallen for that...a couple times.

Element Brian on

Arch,
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I'm pretty sure we did it to spectre in the Bleach phalla, as well we pulled the same thing on B:L in the pokemon phalla by naming the team after him..

I was convinced that Spectre was evil because of the team name. I thought B:L could be that brazen, but I was absolutely sure Spectre was behind that. And I was half right!

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I was convinced that Spectre was evil because of the team name. I thought B:L could be that brazen, but I was absolutely sure Spectre was behind that. And I was half right!

Actually, fully right. I COULD be that brazen. ;-)

• Options
    edited March 2009

Actually, fully right. I COULD be that brazen. ;-)

Well, 2/3 right then, because eecc was the one behind it, not Spectre.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Also, B:L, if we kill kime we don't get to make fun of him for the rest of the Phalla.
    Is that. . . supposed to make me feel better?

And I don't remember who ends up killing me most times. But I rarely ever survive to the end of a Phalla. Only a few times in minis, and I don't know if I ever have in a main.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    manaleak34manaleak34 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Looks like RNG hate me for some reason...

!B:L

manaleak34 on
    XBL/Steam:ManaCrevice
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    manaleak34 wrote: »
    Looks like RNG hate me for some reason...

!B:L

Oh it's terribly bad luck to vote for B:L.

Perhaps you won't even live to see the next day.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Next person who trys and gets Kime lynched on day 1 dies tonight. I'm Serious.

If no one else does this then visiblehowl will be dying tonight instead, for voting for me that is.

I'm Serious, enough of the Day 1 Kime lynches. I'm popping a cap in the next person who try's it.

Yes. I am a vig. Guard me. Seer me. Visiblehowl is going to die.
    warban

Seriously, dude's fucking crazy.

Who the hell do you think I am? :P

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Woo epic reveal! And it's a crazy one!

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    :P warban you are my hero!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    warban wrote: »

If no one else does this then visiblehowl will be dying tonight instead, for voting for me that is.

I'm Serious, enough of the Day 1 Kime lynches. I'm popping a cap in the next person who try's it.

warban

Guess what? There hasn't been any day 1 Kime lynches in the recent phallas. He's avoided them all by acting like he's evil.

Go vig him if you want to help this village.

• Options
    edited March 2009
    warban wrote: »

warban

Guess what? There hasn't been any day 1 Kime lynches in the recent phallas. He's avoided them all by acting like he's evil.

There was about 10 days ago in the WoW Phalla in CF. It was the dumbest kime lynching ever.

But Kime won a mini that started around the same day, so whatever.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I died WoW (stupid, stupid reason) and FF8 (and I will find out who did that!). The rest of them I was just bandwagoned and suspected, but not actually killed.

But as ebum said, I did win Castlevania! Yey for me!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    SlicerSlicer Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well, now things are getting a bit interesting.

Slicer on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I died WoW (stupid, stupid reason) and FF8 (and I will find out who did that!). The rest of them I was just bandwagoned and suspected, but not actually killed.

Stupid Oats.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    goddamnit

I wanted to vote warban as my traditional day 1 vote

who the fuck will I vote for now

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Stupid Oats.

Hahaha that was funny. Yeah, there wasn't anything I could do at that point to save the village. My only choice was to kill the evils or not. So be happy that you didn't let the Belmonts take over here!

Also, warban, you are going to call your kill tonight I assume, right?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited March 2009

It's more like the vampires lost Castlevania. And you decided to make the Belmonts lose too for no reason.