As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Unofficial PA Forums "Help Wanted Sign" Search Party

turkeymerkinturkeymerkin Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
OK, so a lot of us are looking for jobs, and statistics show that the vast majority of jobs found come from friends and networking. Therefore, I propose that whenever you see a "help wanted" sign, note it and post it here! I'll post whatever I can find, and hopefully it will help whoever is looking.

turkeymerkin on

• Options
    edited March 2009
    First off:

Stadium Thriftway, Tacoma, WA

turkeymerkin on
  • Options
    1ddqd1ddqd Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Second: most Fast Food places on 3040 in Lewisville, TX. Literally too many to list! Every store I drove by on my break had one.

1ddqd on
  • Options
    DarwinsFavoriteTortoiseDarwinsFavoriteTortoise Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Has anyone seen any in Las Vegas?

Thanks.

DarwinsFavoriteTortoise on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Anything in the way of lab work in San Antonio?

Repeat what 1ddqd said for Lewisville for San Antonio.

Tam on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I work for Hilton over in dallas, and they are always looking for work at home agents. You have to have your own computer, and it does requirer a phone line and internet. If anyone has specific questions, pm me.

noir_blood on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Turkey you're in Tacoma? What part?

EDIT: There's a shit ton of jobs available in the area surrounding PLU (if you don't mind working in and around meth central, that is).

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Me and the Mrs. are in Stadium District on Tacoma ave. and Division. Thanks for the tip. I've got friends looking for work in the area. I myself am retired/disabled army, so I just keep a look out for those who may need the extra eyes.

turkeymerkin on