Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Miniphalla]G.I.Joe:The Movie vs. Transformers:The Movie; Game over, Joes win!

1356710

Posts

  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Neither did I, but I still died
    Not my fault!

    That being said, who wants to volunteer for my vote? My vote that is definitely not coming from a Transformer. Because I'm not one. Nope. Not a Transformer.

    The real Kime would deny being a Decepticon.
    He's Stranglehold, I'm calling it now!

    Wildcat on
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Well, I'd hope that it wasn't E. Diabolicus, 'cause I made that one up. Still effing terrifying, though.

    I made mine up, too.

    Kay2 on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Daius wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Neither did I, but I still died
    Not my fault!

    That being said, who wants to volunteer for my vote? My vote that is definitely not coming from a Transformer. Because I'm not one. Nope. Not a Transformer.

    The real Kime would deny being a Decepticon.
    He's Stranglehold, I'm calling it now!

    :whistle:

    No comment. Wouldn't want to get the reputation of a liar, now would I?

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Too late.

    Wildcat on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So if I were to hypothetically. . . I dunno, say that I was the leader of the Decepticons, that would mean that I definitely wasn't, right?

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    448615-megatron_0013.jpg


    ?

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Going with !Element Brian for the moment.

    Wildcat's safe from my vote for at least a day.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Thank you!

    Wildcat on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wildcat

    The voice of the Decepticons speaks.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Maaaaaan, after giving you props and everything.

    Wildcat on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    But you voted for me first! Don't taunt giant robots!

    Megatron is not without mercy though. Withdraw your vote and I shall do the same.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Grrrr.

    !kime

    Wildcat on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    :P. Evil always prevails!

    Wildcat, but now I need a new victim for my evil robot rage.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Hey Kime, should we vote for you in the secret googledocs vote?

    You might be able to get in touch with Unicron and destroy everything.

    Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'll get you next time Serpentor.

    Wildcat on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So... you're claiming to be Megatron because that means that you must mean the opposite, and are therefore not Megatron? O_o

    But what if that's what you want us to think?

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    So... you're claiming to be Megatron because that means that you must mean the opposite, and are therefore not Megatron? O_o

    But what if that's what you want us to think?

    That is what I want you to think, silly. I want you to think the truth!

    @Daius: Yes.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • DaiusDaius Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Request for Clarification: Are the Decepticons and Cobras working together, or are they still seperated by the Transformers/G.I.Joe divide?

    Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    We want the destruction of everything! Rawr!

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Except energon?

    Wildcat on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ummm. . . yeah, I guess that's kind of important.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Chantry of NightmaresRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm guessing Cobra and the Decepticons are working together, but that's kind of out there.


    You know they'd just step on Cobra once all was said and done.

    cj iwakura on
    9LlOwgn.png
    Well, good morning. Welcome to the new scenario. What should we do today?
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So to make it random Fiaryn.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'd tentatively say that the Cobras and Decepticons are working together as well, maybe. Because if not you basically have a four-faction game, which would get pretty intense. And by intense I mean chaotic.

    And actually, both intense and chaotic are good adjectives. I hope they are separate!

    (Told from the PoV of if I were not Megatron. But I am. I will eat you all!)

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    !MacGuffin

    For being evil in Phallic Nebula and being extremely suspicious but not actually evil in WoW Phalla.

    Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Well, I'd hope that it wasn't E. Diabolicus, 'cause I made that one up. Still effing terrifying, though.

    I made mine up, too.

    You linked the wrong dude's profile. Now I think everyone who doesn't recognize the hedgehog is even more confused.

    Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    11pm EDT is 4am GMT, correct?

    Wildcat on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    11pm EDT is 4am GMT, correct?

    I think so. For reference, your post was made at 1:57 PM EDT.

    Also there is only one mafia group. I did say as much in the OP and I tried to slap you in the face with it in the narration as well.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Well, I'd hope that it wasn't E. Diabolicus, 'cause I made that one up. Still effing terrifying, though.

    I made mine up, too.

    You linked the wrong dude's profile. Now I think everyone who doesn't recognize the hedgehog is even more confused.

    That, or someone edited the post!

    Kay2 on
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    B:L, because he's still high on my grudge list.

    That's because you're retarded.

    But not quite as much as !kime

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm sorry, did you say "retarded" when referring to me? Are you sure you didn't mean "Megatron, leader of the Decepticons and Cobras"? Because that would be a bit more accurate.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    B:L, because he's still high on my grudge list.

    That's because you're retarded.

    Nay, good sir, it was because of PhallisionK. But I agree that kime is trumping everything right now.

    I'm going to take that as a compliment. Since I'm not entirely sure how to take it, and I like compliments.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Kime... wants to die? Funky seems like the kinda guy that would include a village idiot role imo.

    I'll vote for !kay right now... if for no other reason that the avatar really does freak me out.

    Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    See, I'd be an amazing village idiot. I'd just pop up early in the day, go "weee I'm finally evil!" Then vanish, and everyone would vote for me for various reasons.

    Of course, now no one believes me that I'm Megatron. But just wait, you'll see!
    I'm not evil. I'm never evil :(.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jdarksun wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    B:L, because he's still high on my grudge list.

    That's because you're retarded.

    Nay, good sir, it was because of PhallisionK. But I agree that kime is trumping everything right now.
    Come now, let's not bring up past phallas into this. Especially a past phalla where I tried to save you but instead you blew up and got yourself killed.

    No good deed goes unpunished, I tell ya.

    B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    jdarksun for posting right above me

    Ohtsam on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    !MacGuffin

    For being evil in Phallic Nebula and being extremely suspicious but not actually evil in WoW Phalla.

    But I'm not evil.
    Or am I?
    I'll try to outdo kime in suspiciousness.

    MacGuffin on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That's unpossible.

    Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • LoxxLoxx Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    !kime, for dying the night I tried to seer him in the Warhammer mini! Totally your fault the daemonette picked you! :P

    Loxx on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That was a long time ago! You can't grudge for that!

    Too bad, too, I rarely ever get seered. . .

    Don't seer me this game though, unless you want to see the unrivaled power of Megatron!

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
Sign In or Register to comment.