As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Speeding Ticket Question

QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I just got my second speeding ticket! Unfortunately, I got a speeding ticket and cleared it with traffic school about 13 months ago, so I can't clear this one with traffic school. The letter I got in the mail had my ticket number, which had a + at the end, which indicates that I might be eligible for traffic school, if I met the conditions on the back (which state that you can't clear a ticket more than once in 18 months). A few people I have talked to said that they still were able to take traffic school, even though they had done traffic school within 18 months. Their letters had the same + mine did.

So, were they bullshitting? Is it possible to actually take it twice within 18 months? Is there a fine to sign up for traffic school if you have already taken it?

Thanks for any help I can get!

P.S. I live in California

Qorzm on