Options

Holy shit there's a new iPod!

135

Posts

  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hats are for people with terrible hair.

    case in point, I cut my hair short and considered getting a hat. instead I'm growing it back out.

    Science

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    but the spice must flow

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    It is a shuffle no one cares

    The shuffle is incredibly successful so a lot of people care about it actually. They've sold more than 10 million of the things.

    to 10 million fags

    I don't see what your point is. Do you think Apple differentiates between fags and everyone else when it makes a sale? It's all money to them.

    Scarab stop taking this thread seriously

    don't you know how it's done

    I'm just tired of the Apple fags thing. Not that I want to actively defend them or anything but at this point, after like fucking nine years, the joke is tired. It's become routine. An unfunny, boring and monotonous rigmarole that people go through every time any Apple product is ever brought up. No-one laughs. No-one chuckles. It's like 'ok now we've got the crazy Apple hater out of the way can we fucking talk about the product'.

    Because people are interested in the new shuffle, but the first few pages of any Apple product thread, or Microsoft or a whole bunch of other companies, are just filled with this terrible, predictable shit.

    The_Scarab on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Scarab is right. Fags need love too.

    GRMike on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    sounds like somebody is an Apple fag

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    but the spice must flow

    And it does. Right through him. Like a Maserati.

    Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    look when the iPod stores everything in the earbuds then maybe i'll buy a new one.

    if the earbuds don't suck

    also get outta mah butt

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    we are all a little apple gay inside

    Robcham on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Willeth wrote: »
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    It is a shuffle no one cares

    The shuffle is incredibly successful so a lot of people care about it actually. They've sold more than 10 million of the things.

    to 10 million fags

    I don't see what your point is. Do you think Apple differentiates between fags and everyone else when it makes a sale? It's all money to them.

    Scarab stop taking this thread seriously

    don't you know how it's done

    I'm just tired of the Apple fags thing. Not that I want to actively defend them or anything but at this point, after like fucking nine years, the joke is tired. It's become routine. An unfunny, boring and monotonous rigmarole that people go through every time any Apple product is ever brought up. No-one laughs. No-one chuckles. It's like 'ok now we've got the crazy Apple hater out of the way can we fucking talk about the product'.

    Because people are interested in the new shuffle, but the first few pages of any Apple product thread, or Microsoft or a whole bunch of other companies, are just filled with this terrible, predictable shit.

    Scarab stop taking this thread seriously

    don't you know how it's done

    Butler on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Scarab is right. Fags need love too.

    the wrong love that makes you walk funny and stamps your ticket straight to hell

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Butler, you always were my favourite.

    The_Scarab on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    lostwords wrote: »
    GRMike wrote: »
    Scarab is right. Fags need love too.

    the wrong love that makes you walk funny and stamps your ticket straight to hell

    As Eric Clapton put it, brown love.

    Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    aint nothin wrong with Brown love

    Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    only that it's brown

    Robcham on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I hate about 1/3 of the things Apple does, but they know I'll always be back for angry hipster sex.

    Butler on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Is that for real?

    Seems the one button macbook is closer and closer

    hectorse on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hectorse wrote: »
    Is that for real?

    Seems the one button macbook is closer and closer

    You type via the camera with American sign language.

    Butler on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2009
    Naivgate through photos based on your facial expressions.

    Utter revulsion pushes you forwards about 10 pictures and leering menacingly zooms in on buttocks.

    SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Am I allowed to say that since I've got a zune, apple offerings seem very tame?

    hectorse on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hectorse wrote: »
    Am I allowed to say that since I've got a zune, apple offerings seem very tame?

    yes

    but you have to high five me after

    Evander on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hectorse wrote: »
    Am I allowed to say that since I've got a zune, apple offerings seem very tame?

    Hell, I'm still on my Gigabeat F40 that I've had to glue the back cover back on several times. It's still better than an iPod.

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Evander wrote: »
    hectorse wrote: »
    Am I allowed to say that since I've got a zune, apple offerings seem very tame?

    yes

    but you have to high five me after

    I'll rather not say that then

    OOPS

    hectorse on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I wouldn't mind a zune actually. I could be the first person in the world to plug a zune into a mac! Maybe I'd win a prize!

    Butler on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The only reason I gave up my old brown Zune was that 30 gigs wasn't enough for me

    120gig red zune FTW

    Evander on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I named it NyQuil Driver

    because it is Red, and 120

    Evander on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It's just that I had to go through about 4 iPods before realizing they are one time usable affairs.

    And I've got an amazing samsung free from work free>all =]

    hectorse on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I got my first Zune for free.

    It was like "hey, sweet free mp3 player, HEY! This thing is actually awesome!"

    Evander on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    When my F40 finally gives up the ghost it'll be super hard to find a player that can replace it. It's just great.

    I'd just buy another one if they still made them. The closest I can get is a Zune, and it's not even out over here yet (wtf, MS?).

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    but the spice must flow

    And it does. Right through him. Like a Maserati.

    fwooooooooosh

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I've got a black original one 80 gigs for the storage, have filled about 30 gigs and a red flash, I think it's the 8 gig version for running and gym purposes.

    1 year now with them

    It's curious how them being compatible with whatever M$ (heh) brings on next is a very strong reason to ACTUALLY BUY ANOTHER ONE!


    HOLY SHIT MY PLAYER ISN'T GOING TO BE OBSOLETE NEXT XMAS! I CAN BUY ONE KNOWING I WON'T HAVE TO DUMP THEM IN THE THRASH THEN.

    Fuck it I've got the flu, feel useless

    hectorse on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Willeth wrote: »
    When my F40 finally gives up the ghost it'll be super hard to find a player that can replace it. It's just great.

    I'd just buy another one if they still made them. The closest I can get is a Zune, and it's not even out over here yet (wtf, MS?).

    MSoft is building the brand before releasing it world wide.

    You could import one, in theory, I just don't think you'd be able to use the marketplace.



    I'm not entirely certain, though.

    Evander on
  • Options
    EvanderEvander Disappointed Father Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    hectorse wrote: »
    I've got a black original one 80 gigs for the storage, have filled about 30 gigs and a red flash, I think it's the 8 gig version for running and gym purposes.

    1 year now with them

    It's curious how them being compatible with whatever M$ (heh) brings on next is a very strong reason to ACTUALLY BUY ANOTHER ONE!


    HOLY SHIT MY PLAYER ISN'T GOING TO BE OBSOLETE NEXT XMAS! I CAN BUY ONE KNOWING I WON'T HAVE TO DUMP THEM IN THE THRASH THEN.

    Fuck it I've got the flu, feel useless

    I've retired my 30 for the time being, but it is still sitting bnext to the speaker dock in my room.

    I use my 120 at the gym, honestly. It is fine in an armband. The Best Show on WFMU is great for working out, and can last a whole week.

    Evander on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Evander wrote: »
    Willeth wrote: »
    When my F40 finally gives up the ghost it'll be super hard to find a player that can replace it. It's just great.

    I'd just buy another one if they still made them. The closest I can get is a Zune, and it's not even out over here yet (wtf, MS?).

    MSoft is building the brand before releasing it world wide.

    You could import one, in theory, I just don't think you'd be able to use the marketplace.



    I'm not entirely certain, though.

    You can, I live in Mexico, and before they introduced the zune marketplace month cards, whenever I went to the states, I deposited a 6 month worth in a us bank account. You just have to create a new e-mail with US address (just use google maps or something).

    But now, they released the zune marketplace cards

    8981177_sb.jpg

    that you can buy at best buy. It's better because now I don't have to deposit on my account and I can just order them online to a PO Box that brings stuff here.

    Zune marketplace is awesome, as a performing musician, the time I lost searching the torrents-internet and direct download affairs is pretty much reduced to a single click now.

    hectorse on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    if my ipod ever dies I'm gonna try the zune out.

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    To clarify back there I wasn't saying apple products are for fags

    just the shuffle

    Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    but the spice must flow

    And it does. Right through him. Like a Maserati.

    fwooooooooosh

    Don't worry, a sand worm'll get him.

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Evander wrote: »
    hectorse wrote: »
    I've got a black original one 80 gigs for the storage, have filled about 30 gigs and a red flash, I think it's the 8 gig version for running and gym purposes.

    1 year now with them

    It's curious how them being compatible with whatever M$ (heh) brings on next is a very strong reason to ACTUALLY BUY ANOTHER ONE!


    HOLY SHIT MY PLAYER ISN'T GOING TO BE OBSOLETE NEXT XMAS! I CAN BUY ONE KNOWING I WON'T HAVE TO DUMP THEM IN THE THRASH THEN.

    Fuck it I've got the flu, feel useless

    I've retired my 30 for the time being, but it is still sitting bnext to the speaker dock in my room.

    I use my 120 at the gym, honestly. It is fine in an armband. The Best Show on WFMU is great for working out, and can last a whole week.

    I do tons of compound movements, squats, deadlifts, power cleans, and my mp3 player's got to endure the heavy beating + constant movement. I've had my 80g start to skip on me when running and the 8g is smaller more robust in terms of the beating it can take.

    hectorse on
  • Options
    hectorsehectorse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    To clarify back there I wasn't saying apple products are for fags

    just the shuffle

    It's just that shuffle... so we don't think you need any of the basics, buy this thing!

    hectorse on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    GRMike wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    why the hell do we need so many ipods?

    Variety is the spice of life.

    Too much spice gives mysst the runs.

    but the spice must flow

    And it does. Right through him. Like a Maserati.

    fwooooooooosh

    Don't worry, a sand worm'll get him.

    poop without rhythm
    it won't attract the worm

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.