As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lets go on down to South Park! WTF!

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    They're doing an awful lot of build-up to something this season. When does The Fractured But Whole come out?

Also, Jimmy is fucking amazing.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Damn son, big Leslie reveal. Maybe that's why PC Principal was always telling her to shut the fuck up?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Alright, they've set up the end of season two parter. The long con is real, and looks to be glorious.

Best line:
    PC Princpal: Whoever wrote this I'm gonna break his fucking legs.

Stan: Are you gonna break his legs, PC Principal?

• Options
    Emissary42Emissary42 Registered User regular
    Alright, they've set up the end of season two parter. The long con is real, and looks to be glorious.

Best line:

As for the buildup, here's a possible pattern throughout:
    Product and brand placement in every single episode, making the entire season a single giant ad campaign.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Emissary42 wrote: »

Best line:

Product and brand placement in every single episode, making the entire season a single giant ad campaign.
    They have pimped the shit out of their Whole Foods.

• Options
    notdroidnotdroid Registered User regular
    My guess for the build up:
    CRAAAAAB PEOPLE! CRAAAAAB PEOPLE! PC! People! Crab! Crab People!

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Emissary42 wrote: »

Best line:

And then
    they all become humanoid ads, and the real humans must fight and kill them.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    CSStheGr8CSStheGr8 Registered User regular
    This may be my new favorite episode. Just fantastic all around.

3DS FC: 2363-6921-5075
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Loved that one. Loved the part where Sharron says "he or she" and Randy calls her a bigot for not using the proper gender pronouns to accommodate all gender and transgender groups or something :D Also when the PC frat guys decided they were an oppressed minority. "Oh man, we are going to get so much puss!" :D

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Great episode, good reference to Ex Machina, Randy proving everything Sharon said in two sentences, I liked hearing Bill Hader's serious guy voice, and I love Nathan.

In the commentary for the Handicar episode last year, apparently Nathan is a 10% character ie only 10% of people like him (Matt and Trey love him), but unlike Towelie he really works as being Jimmy's foil.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I'm surprised even 10% of viewers like Towlie. He really is the worst character.

• Options
    I love Towelie.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I'm surprised even 10% of viewers like Towlie. He really is the worst character.

A kid-friendly safety mascot determined to get high all the time isn't the worst joke in the world. No, the worst character is the Marklar alien.

• Options
    CokomonCokomon Our butts are worth fighting for! Registered User regular
    I loved PC Principal's futile attempt to stop his frat brethren from only trying to crush puss.

post.png
    Twitter: Cokomon | dA: Cokomon | Tumblr: Cokomon-art | XBL / NNID / Steam: Cokomon
  • Options
    Cokomon wrote: »
    I loved PC Principal's futile attempt to stop his frat brethren from only trying to crush puss.

I thought it was hilarious how he went around collecting consent forms in the morning.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Loved this episode. Jimmy was the best choice to go against PC principal

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    TryCatcherTryCatcher Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    emnmnme wrote: »

A kid-friendly safety mascot determined to get high all the time isn't the worst joke in the world. No, the worst character is the Marklar alien.

What, you don't like Marklar, Marklar? But they are a funny Marklar in the Marklar.

TryCatcher on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

The worst would be the Jakovasaurs

*shudders*

• Options
    Gim wrote: »

The worst would be the Jakovasaurs

*shudders*

Oprah's butt and vagina. Worst episode of the show :p

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    notdroidnotdroid Registered User regular
    I love Towelie.

Towelie is awesome. That whole "intervention" episode remains one of my favorite.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Like Towlie works because he's that guy from high school you wish you didn't know anymore but he's a fucking towel so talking about him is absurd.

Nathan solely as a foil for Jimmy is great.

Worst character is Stan's sister maybe? They haven't used her in a while .

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Shelly was featured a bunch last season as a fan of Lorde

• Options
    NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    OMG This is the best episode so far.

I just can't. This is getting so good. I can't wait for next week.

NSDFRand on
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    I think Jakovasaur might be worst - intentionally annoying is still annoying.

Towlie is great because he uttered this immortal line:

"Anybody want their dick sucked?! Hey! Does anybody want their dick sucked by a towel?!"

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Cokomon wrote: »

I thought it was hilarious how he went around collecting consent forms in the morning.

I liked the scene right before that were the PC frat guy was saying he needed affirmative consent

"I need to to say 'Yes, it is ok for you to smash my pussy.'"

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    I was just coming hear to mention them. Does that episode even get rerun?

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    This is all culminating in a finally that will be an add for Stick of Truth 2, isn't it.

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    I doubt it. They wouldn't do that this early. I totally expect them to do a couple tie in episodes but not until like a month or so before the release date later next year.

• Options
    Viskod wrote: »
    I doubt it. They wouldn't do that this early. I totally expect them to do a couple tie in episodes but not until like a month or so before the release date later next year.

I agree. Last time the season ended literally as Stick of Truth was SUPPOSED to come out, before the delay. SoT2 is like a year out still probably.

• Options
    DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    well either way all of Southpark will turn in to a living ad for something equally stupid... Thinking yahoo or some other streaming bullshit.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

That's the joke

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Sexual Harrasment Panda nevar forget

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    Only 10% of people like Nathan? I find him to be amusing, especially when Mimsy is accompanying him.

The 10% number is undoubtedly just a rough estimate anyway, but Towelie is probably fairly unpopular; I am ambivalent about him. He had a couple of good segments but overall was not super interesting.

I missed the first few episodes of this season, has Mr. Garrison been running for President the entire time or is that new?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    chrisnl wrote: »
    Only 10% of people like Nathan? I find him to be amusing, especially when Mimsy is accompanying him.

The 10% number is undoubtedly just a rough estimate anyway, but Towelie is probably fairly unpopular; I am ambivalent about him. He had a couple of good segments but overall was not super interesting.

I missed the first few episodes of this season, has Mr. Garrison been running for President the entire time or is that new?

Whole time, he got mad at illegal immigrants (Canadians) and basically became a parody of Trump.

And count me as one of that 90% that can't stand Nathan
    Mimsy's still cool though

LostNinja on
  • Options
    They should have an episode that's just Towelie, Nathan, and in a surprise twist, Pip!

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Emissary42Emissary42 Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    I was just coming hear to mention them. Does that episode even get rerun?

Unfortunately yes, or I would have never learned of their existence.

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Count me in as a Nathan hater.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I like Nathan (especially when paired with Mimsy), but only as a foil for Jimmy and/or Timmy. I feel like if they ever had him clash with the four main characters the entire thing would be unpleasantly ugly to watch.

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    This new season is great. Episode 1 was a little weak compared to last season, but Cartman getting beat up and the ending was great. The second episode hooked me right when they showed the illegal immigrants were Canadians.

Edit: where was PC principal when Cartman was being unPC to David?

Kadoken on