Welcome to Gekkoukan High School, or at least the mini-phalla taking place there. Take note that this is quite specifically not a "Persona 3" phalla, as that would probably involve shadowy organizations and heroic characters.... nope, none of that here, just bratty teenagers. This game focuses more on the student body itself, and will center around the group collectively trying to "expel" students who are suspected of using the "mysterious revenge website" to hurt others.
What is a phalla you ask?
Well, check this out
. To sum it up, it's basically a modified version of the party game mafia
. Each day, everyone will vote for a player to remove from the game in the hopes of eliminating members of the mafia, and each day the mafia will eliminate other players. It is the mafia's goal to equal or outnumber everyone else, and everyone else wants the mafia completely eliminated.
In this game you'll all be students at Gekkoukan High School. Recently rumors have been spreading about a bizarre website that lets you get revenge against people, and strange things have been happening to students. Either way, you know it's in your best interest to round up all the students involved with this website and kick them out, but finding out who they are will be no easy task. Much like high school, you will all have a limited toolset available to you to help contribute to the greater whole of your small Lord of The Flies with trendier outfits-like society. Also like high school students, your lives are dominated by an overwhelming cliquishness which revolves around your extra-curricular activity of choice. Please PM me a choice for some type of extra-curricular activity or club you'd like to be involved in, and I'll see what I can do to accomodate. Everyone will be put into a group (read club), I'll probably end up generalizing and bastardizing whatever you wanted to do so I can actually make groups, and they will be first-come first-serve. I may let you make a second choice if things don't work out, but otherwise everyone who's left over will go wherever I see fit. I'll include some suggestions later for those who can't think of anything. The mafia will be distributed ENTIRELY RANDOMLY, a characters name, group, or anything else will have any bearing on whether or not they are EVIL.
There aren't really many hidden mechanics, I'll post the name of every club once they are created, but each will have an ability and that is for them to know, and others to figure out.
The day will close at 11PM EDT, and I hope to have narration up with an hour. If things get rolling quickly Saturday evening may be an exception as I may have to pick someone up from the airport, and I don't know what time that's going to be yet. Some groups may have particularly involved actions, so be ready, but they will usually be related to the group, so they should at least be fun for you.
All normal phalla rules apply, yadda yadda proboards, yadda yadda screenshots. It's vital that you READ THE BEGINNING OF DAY NARRATION FOR SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS!
Except for the first of course since there won't be any beginning of day narration... since I'm lazy. Also, for each group, the last orders received will be accepted.
Sign up in any color
1. CJ Iwakura - Member of the Kendo Club - Expelled by student council
2. Kime - President of the Student Council
3. Daius - Member of the Science Club & Vengeance Seeker
4. CrimsonCoyote - Member of the Animal Appreciation Society & Vengeance Seeker
5. Loxx - Member of the Baroque Appreciation Society
6. Dac Vin - Member of the Slacker Club & Seer
7. Kay - President of the Horror Club
8. FunkyWaltDogg - Member of the Sexy Commando Club
9. B:L - President of the Sexy Commandos Club
10. Lonelyahava - Member of the Occult Club & Vengeance Seeker
11. Gandalf_the_Crazed - Member of the Student Council & Vengeance Seeker
12. Zerinan - President of the Occult Club
13. enlightenedbum - Member of the Science Club
14. DarkPrimus - Member of the Kendo Club & Vengeance Seeker
15. Mr. Defecation - President of the Animal Appreciation Society
16. Ryadic - Member of the Chess Club
17. Witch Doctor, DBM - Member of the Occult Club
18. Ergandar - President of the Science Club
19. SpectralSpork - Member of the SOS Brigade
20. MacGuffin - Member of the Sexy Commando Club
21. DevoutlyApathetic - Member of the Horror Club
22. Grundlterror - President of the Kendo Club & Vengeance Seeker
23. TheLawinator - Member of the Horror Club
24. Warban - Member of the SOS Brigade
25. OrangeSoda - Member of the Animal Appreciation Society
26. Obbi - Member of the Chess Club & Vigilante
27. Arasaki - President of the Chess Club
28. Tommy2Hands - Member of the Slacker Club
29. ElementBrian - President of the Slacker Club
30. Ultros64 - Member of the Baroque Appreciation Society & In Charge of the Club Registry
31. SimonWolf - Member of the Baroque Appreciation Society
32. JaysonFour - Member of the Student Council & Guard
33. HylianBunny - President of the SOS Brigade
Despite the blatant hypocrisy of enforcing activity with my recent inactive trend, some of the ideas I've got in mind for group abilities will create what I like to call "activity dependencies", so at the very least cast a vote and participate in your club, or you may get switched into the Inactivity Club. You do not want to be in the Inactivity Club, those guys are total losers.