Options

Sony 46" S4100 LCD Question

Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Games and Technology
I can get a Sony 46 inch LCD S4100 for $1,000 and am curious if anyone here is using one. I just want to know if it's a solid TV for Games and Blu Ray, especially at that price. It doesn't have the 120HZ, and I know that's pretty good to have, but the price is almost too good to pass up. (BestBuy can be great)

Thanks for any help.

Steam: kaylesolo1
3DS: 1521-4165-5907
PS3: KayleSolo
Live: Kayle Solo
WiiU: KayleSolo
Capt Howdy on

• Options
    Shady3011Shady3011 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You'll probably get better answers in the TV thread in Moe's Tech Tavern, but I'll give it a shot.

I've had a Sony Bravia 40" KDL for 9 months and it's pretty sweet. PS3 and 360 games look great on it. Blu-Ray is awesome as well especially Wall-E on Blu. As for the 120Hz thing, it's not all that important. Some things look smooth while others look unnatural. It's more of a preference to me at least. For $1000 (before tax I presume) it's not a bad deal.

Shady3011 on
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Shady3011 wrote: »
    You'll probably get better answers in the TV thread in Moe's Tech Tavern, but I'll give it a shot.

I've had a Sony Bravia 40" KDL for 9 months and it's pretty sweet. PS3 and 360 games look great on it. Blu-Ray is awesome as well especially Wall-E on Blu. As for the 120Hz thing, it's not all that important. Some things look smooth while others look unnatural. It's more of a preference to me at least. For $1000 (before tax I presume) it's not a bad deal.

Thats what I figured. I've been reading reviews all over the net, and nothing bad has been said. (Minus the apparent Sony vs Samsung fanboy war I didn't know existed).

Thanks Shady.

Capt Howdy on
    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo