Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Mini-Phalla] -- The Care Bears Phalla -- Care Bear/Neutral Victory!

1789101113»

• SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Wouldn't my power (Bedtime Bear) have nixed your protection Fiaryn?

SpectralSpork on
  • Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    LOL

I love the fact that Kime gets all the credit for being a bad vig.... when Frostmist was actually decidedly worse than kime was.
    :P I know, I know! People are so mean to me! It was really amusing watching all the kime references as he hit good special after good special! I really actually wasn't that bad of a vig, but no one will ever forgive me :(.

Ultros was an incredible vigilante. For me. I could barely (I actually typed bearly by accident -- I hope that little habit isn't permanent) breathe when he sent in his second kill, with the addendum that he hoped it went better than the first one.

Man. I still smile when I think about that. He certainly pulled it together after the second night, though. Bad luck happens to everyone, right?

First night I RNG'd it because I had no leads - I figured that it was a small chance I'd hit a good special.

Second night I went with what ahava told me because I'd assumed that once I exposed being a good special, I'd at least get some feedback. She was the only lead I had, so I went with it.

It was some pretty shitty luck, but hey, it worked out in the end, right?

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Good game. I'm not sure if I interpreted it right, but for most of the game I just sat around being assured of my invulnerability. I'd guessed only the vote could kill me.

Go go gadget Good Luck Bear.

Not quite. For you, I flipped a coin. Good Luck Bear demands that certain forms be followed, after all.

Well the way I figured it, even if I was wrong I might as well act like I was unkillable save by vote. It doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong, as long as the baddies believed it too. :lol:

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wow.

Wildcat was just a shot in dark.

I care about placeholding votes being correct!
    Grrrrrrrrrr.

Wildcat on
  • AstraphobiaAstraphobia Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Wow.

Wildcat was just a shot in dark.

I care about placeholding votes being correct!
    Grrrrrrrrrr.

Broken clock right twice a day, wot wot!

Astraphobia on
    You: GOD NEVERMIND, I'LL JUST CALL THE FUCKING WONDER TWINS MAYBE THEY CAN UNITE TO FORM A FUCKING CLUE FOR YOU