As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Your version of the ideal world.

1235»

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The only change I'd impose on human nature would be an end to stupid bigotry. You want to hate somebody that's fine, but hate them for the right reason. For who they are, not what they are. Beyond that keep things going the way they are with pluralism and such. The world's more interesting that way.

moniker on
  • Options
    FreakinchairFreakinchair Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    _J_ wrote:
    I'd construct a situation such that everyone died at the exact same moment so that we could attack whatever afterlife their happens to be en masse and so take it over and create a perfect unending afterlife existence.

Also, everyone who wanted one would have an afterlife pony.

sigg'd

Freakinchair on
    I'd construct a situation such that everyone died at the exact same moment so that we could attack whatever afterlife there happens to be en masse and so take it over and create a perfect unending afterlife existence. Also, everyone who wanted one would have an afterlife pony.