Temptation Island [Phalla] - Game Over (Zealot Victory! Party Animal Draw)

1394042444549

Posts

  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yay, I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue what's going on!

    Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Doxa wrote: »
    !Doxa never confirmed my ability for the village

    what the hell?

    explain

    First, pp explain. Then, if he explains, Doxa explain.

    I revealed as a role blocker a night or two ago, targeting Doxa that night as 'proof'. He should've gotten a pm about being "distracted" that night.

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=9540187#post9540187

    pablo_price on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OK. I can wait to see what Doxa says, but I can back up the whole PM thing because I got a PM too when I was blocked.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ah, I see. It might not have occurred to him to mention that to the thread, but

    !Doxa for now.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    yeah, I'm not saying he's definitely evil, but it's a place to start

    pablo_price on
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User
    edited March 2009
    So...uh... I received no PM...

    And I missed that post...

    CLARIFICATION TIME:

    Dear Host: Did you forget to send me a PM?

    Doxa on
  • Mark L. WalbergMark L. Walberg Registered User
    edited March 2009
    Not every action in this game necessarily generates a Results PM for either the target, actor, or both.

    Mark L. Walberg on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Not every action in this game necessarily generates a Results PM for either the target, actor, or both.

    Um.

    So, that didn't really clear things up very much. I'm going to think about this some more.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I feel like someone is lying. Ugh.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User
    edited March 2009
    I feel like the host's statement reveals that I would have received no pm if the action was performed.

    Doxa on
  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It could be that Doxa just doesn't have a special ability, and therefore was unaffected by the distraction. Or that people are lying. Are you lying, Doxa?

    Darian on
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User
    edited March 2009
    I give up. I have no leads

    !TheLawinator

    Doxa on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Darian wrote: »
    It could be that Doxa just doesn't have a special ability, and therefore was unaffected by the distraction. Or that people are lying. Are you lying, Doxa?

    That would imply that Toxic is something special though and thus sort of lying by the default nature of the game.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well I was part of a couple.

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    As was Doxa until night 4, when I believe the attention whoring occurred? Could we get a confirmation on that?

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • DoxaDoxa Registered User
    edited March 2009
    my partner was Daius, a zealot, I think removed Night 4

    Doxa on
  • ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Eh.

    !Ultros64 on a whim. I have nothing.

    Arasaki on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    OK. I can wait to see what Doxa says, but I can back up the whole PM thing because I got a PM too when I was blocked.

    I targeted Toxic with this role block, so I can verify that he did get blocked.

    Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    OK. I can wait to see what Doxa says, but I can back up the whole PM thing because I got a PM too when I was blocked.

    I targeted Toxic with this role block, so I can verify that he did get blocked.

    Wait. So pablo_price may not have targeted Doxa at all?

    Or, you both targeted TT on the same night, or... what the hell is going on, here?

    GrimmyTOA on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Well, since TT was targetted and he got a PM, I think it stands to reason he has a special ability of some kind. Whether it's a good or bad ability has yet to be seen.

    Since PP targetted Doxa, and he received no PM stating he had been distracted, I would guess he doesn't have an ability.

    Either that or at least two people are working together to try and fool the village, which seems like a risky proposition, to be honest. Too easy for one of them to be found out.

    Locus on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Given the decimated state of the village specials, is it then reasonable to assume that TT is evil?

    GrimmyTOA on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    That's where my mind first went. Not sure if I'm ready to act on that suspicion, though.

    Locus on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It might be. What night was that Ryadic? We need to look at that narration.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ditto.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I'm heading to rehearsal; I'm going to drop my vote on GrimmyTOA before I go.

    Darian on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    GrimmyTOA, if only because I wasn't allowed to single-vote him yesterday.

    MacGuffin on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Weird. Okay, though.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Scared Grimm?

    Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • LoxxLoxx Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So 3 people have claimed block abilities, and all 3 are still alive...

    I find that rather strange...

    Loxx on
  • simonwolfsimonwolf here, where the loon keens there, where the moon leansRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I have to be at university cememonies all day, so I'm going to drop it on !GrimmyTOA like it's hot. I should be back before the vote close, hopefully.

    simonwolf on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    OK, what the hell? No votes basically all day then three for Grimmy with no justification?

    Darian is now at the top of my list.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I think Darian's was more of a throwaway vote, I'm more suspicious of MacGuffin who was quick to follow a random vote despite agreeing that he shouldn't be voting for Grimmy yesterday and then retracting said vote.

    He will suffice as my placeholder in the interim.

    Varcayn on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It might be. What night was that Ryadic? We need to look at that narration.

    Same night that Pablo claimed to be an Attention Whore. Which is what my role is too that let's me block, so I know that Pablo is probably telling the truth.

    Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User
    edited March 2009
    MacGuffin until we can actually get some traction

    WilDPanthA05 on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Reflection had previously revealed as an Attention Whore, so pablo could have used that. Big risk on his part though.

    I will say the night you say you targeted Toxic and his action was blocked there were three overly drunk kills and the linked to suspicious websitery kill.

    So either you're both evil and lying (bravo) or I think you're both probably good and honest.

    !MacGuffin that was awfully suspicious

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I feel more comfortable voting for !GrimmyTOA than for Mac. Not for any solid reason, just guts.

    Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Oh and, !Wildpanthos for my singles vote? I'm new to the whole singles thing.

    Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Let's look at !GrimmyTOA for tonight.

    JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Where did this GrimmyTOA vote came from?

    Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I have no clue. Village inaction and brazen bad guyness to take over the game?

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
Sign In or Register to comment.