edited March 2009
    Was that sarcasm?

edit: regarding Res's post.

Bama on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Jesus christ faggos, are we still talking about Res?

it is time taken away from mocking you.

I am still a new immigrant in your strange land of [chat]. Tell me, what is the original of this tradition of Justin-hate?

Just say any movie or show that is universally good and justin will say he doesn't like it. He's the anti choice.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

I am still a new immigrant in your strange land of [chat]. Tell me, what is the original of this tradition of Justin-hate?

Just say any movie or show that is universally good and justin will say he doesn't like it. He's the anti choice.

Actually, he alone made me very pro choice.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I've been talking to a smoking hot lady and I am going to screw it up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh it's okay she's out of my league.

In other news, I am finally getting a gorramn haircut.

And here ladies and gentleman is where we can see why ronaldo knows he'll screw up.
    Chances are if he's using that word in everyday speech, he hasn't realized it.

True, but damn it, that's like using Frak or Frell in everyday speech. Unless you're my father and somehow found a woman who finds that endearing.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    oh god why did that one have to be totp?

yeah, that was a lode of shit

and i'm spent
    The last word shall be mine.

you have assumed the mantle

oh god it's addictive, i can't stop

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ludious wrote: »

20090324.gif

Bama on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    Was that sarcasm?

edit: regarding Res's post.

I dunno but I'll take it!

*hi-5*

Organichu on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009

Over the weekend Justin said it was funny when a musician died of AIDS because he, Justin, was not a fan of the musician's work.

--

No, Bama, that was not sarcasm.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Res wrote: »
    No, Bama, that was not sarcasm.
    Excellent!

Bama on
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

20090324.gif

Awesome

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    People who use words like Frak and Frell annoy me. Using acronyms online? OK. Cool whatever. At no time is it cool to use made up science fiction curse words though. It's retarded.

Ludious on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

20090324.gif

haha, oh wow.

that's a good un.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I loved that SMBC today, very funny.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    People who use words like Frak and Frell annoy me. Using acronyms online? OK. Cool whatever. At no time is it cool to use made up science fiction curse words though. It's retarded.

Shazbot!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    RonTheDMRonTheDM Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I've been talking to a smoking hot lady and I am going to screw it up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh it's okay she's out of my league.

And here ladies and gentleman is where we can see why ronaldo knows he'll screw up.

True, but damn it, that's like using Frak or Frell in everyday speech. Unless you're my father and somehow found a woman who finds that endearing.

I don't use words like that in everyday speech. I am a writer on the side you know.

However, I do have the whole face/smell/glaringly uninteresting things to work out and she's all "I studied in Ecuador!" and I am all, "Uh ... I uh ... I like ... forests."

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2009
    I am pretty much Justin's opposite. I don't hate stuff that's good- I love stuff that's awful.

Organichu on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

The only kind of women who find Firefly slang endearing are neckbeards. Massive neckbeards (both figuratively and literally).

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I don't use words like that in everyday speech. I am a writer on the side you know.

However, I do have the whole face/smell/glaringly uninteresting things to work out and she's all "I studied in Ecuador!" and I am all, "Uh ... I uh ... I like ... forests."

Well at least you have good self esteem.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Heh, smbs has to be my favourite web comic. It's the only one I still browse. Whilst there are a lot of misses, there are some amazing hits and he churns out like one a day.

Hacks, Hacks tell the story again!

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

The only kind of women who find Firefly slang endearing are neckbeards. Massive neckbeards (both figuratively and literally).

This could be quite true. I will be testing this hypothesis.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    You are quite correct, Sir. Let us go and drink a glass of fine Madeira upon my veranda and look down upon the proletariat.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited March 2009

So like that chick on the boost mobile commericials with the swinging pit hair?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Ronaldo. Will you be heading to the bars this week?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Well at least you have good self esteem.

I am surprisingly cocky. Nah, things are going alright. I've just been single for ... almost a year now so I feel like I have lost my mojo. Also, I do this thing where I overthink everything. But if this girl can think I am even worth talking to maybe I ain't a dumb dumb dumb after all. Well, I am ... but maybe I can trick a few people.

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Leitner wrote: »
    Heh, smbs has to be my favourite web comic. It's the only one I still browse. Whilst there are a lot of misses, there are some amazing hits and he churns out like one a day.

Hacks, Hacks tell the story again!
    ...Story?

EDIT: You've been single for just a year? Just a year? Oh give me a fucking break. :roll:

EDIT 2: God dammit why did we get rid of that emoticon? :x

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I have buddies going out tonight. I told them 'good luck' but I can make it out at some point. I don't know if it'll be tonight or thursday or what. I imagine I shall.

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Remember above all else women dig self deprecaiting humor, especially when a guy does it repeatedly about every aspect of himself that could be considered attractive.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Women who use Frak and Frell: Insecure girls who are trying too hard to fit in OOORRR middle aged women who read Laurell K. Hamilton and like every new show SyFy puts on television. Probably dresses like a Goth and still thinks she's 24.

Huzzah broad sweeping generalizations!

Ludious on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Are we still talking about how Res doesn't understand what a pacifist is?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    i posted a link in the wrong thread

but it was about the nature of reason

so people probably thought i was making fun of their argumentative styles!

hahahahah

http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/writing/leglreas.htm

this is really interesting stuff, regardless.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    damndamndamndamn

My right knee is very unhappy today. Was reading to the boy at bedtime last night and he was bouncing around and just slammed the hell out of my right kneecap. Which now has a really deep bruise.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Remember above all else women dig self deprecaiting humor, especially when a guy does it repeatedly about every aspect of himself that could be considered attractive.

Got it.

*thumbs up*

RonTheDM on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I have buddies going out tonight. I told them 'good luck' but I can make it out at some point. I don't know if it'll be tonight or thursday or what. I imagine I shall.

If it's Thursday i'm definitely going out. I'm not so sure about tonight as I probably won't get in til like 10 or 11 but hey who knows.

Have you ever been to Professors Pub?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2009
    Women who use Frak and Frell: Insecure girls who are trying too hard to fit in OOORRR middle aged women who read Laurell K. Hamilton and like every new show SyFy puts on television. Probably dresses like a Goth and still thinks she's 24.

This whole practice annoys me. Just say "fuck" for fuck's sake, it's just a fucking word, not a snuff-film.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Thanatos wrote: »

No now we're making fun of Ronaldo for being lonely. Later on we'll be implying that wonderhippie hates religious people and Jeepgay is actually homosexual.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I think we wrapped that one up, actually.

Bama on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

Actually, that was resolved rather peacefully it seems.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

This whole practice annoys me. Just say "fuck" for fuck's sake, it's just a fucking word, not a snuff-film.
    Every time you say "fuck," God kills an adorable kitten that may one day grow up to cure cancer, but now we'll never know.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

If it's Thursday i'm definitely going out. I'm not so sure about tonight as I probably won't get in til like 10 or 11 but hey who knows.

Have you ever been to Professors Pub?

Yea. Once, about 2 years ago, it was alright. All the bars are very similar, except the damn brewhouse which effin' sucks. My friends just never go there, and I don't really go bar bouncin' alone. Yeah, I doubt I will go out tonight as well. My hair is so shaggy.

RonTheDM on
This discussion has been closed.