Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Teen Island PDF Release, Free for now!

SUPERSUGASUPERSUGA Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Critical Failures
I figure this is enough of a development to warrant a new thread. Delete away if this is too self-promoting!

A few here may have heard me talking about Teen Island, or even played it in development. I'm glad to say it's now at the point where I can present it in PDF format, with fantastic art from Darren Calvert.

Teen Island is a game of highschool students fighting for survival on a remote island with Dwarf Fortress being one of the main influences on the game.

You can grab it here or here and I'd love to hear any thoughts people have after trying it.

Feedback on problems in the document is appreciated, as this isn't a final version yet.

Enjoy!

SUPERSUGA on