As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Policies & Procedures Brainstorming Thread

1202123252628

Posts

  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    Drez wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    I'd also like to point out that this is the problem with introducing a character assassination rule. If you're fine with going off on others with that kind of vehemence, then you should really expect the same kind of response, even if it's just people emulating you or thinking that that's okay. When you start getting to judge who it is and who it isn't okay to universally bash then you're creating a breeding ground for this vaunted cliques that people seem so fearful of developing.

    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

    I will say that character assassination is a bad thing no matter what, and all accounts of it should be banned.
    Drez wrote:
    Terrorbyte was an unfunny, annoying nuisance.

    :P

    Aroduc on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    I'd also like to point out that this is the problem with introducing a character assassination rule. If you're fine with going off on others with that kind of vehemence, then you should really expect the same kind of response, even if it's just people emulating you or thinking that that's okay. When you start getting to judge who it is and who it isn't okay to universally bash then you're creating a breeding ground for this vaunted cliques that people seem so fearful of developing.

    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

    I will say that character assassination is a bad thing no matter what, and all accounts of it should be banned.
    Drez wrote:
    Terrorbyte was an unfunny, annoying nuisance.

    :P

    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination. Terrorbyte was/is an unfunny/annoying nuisance. You can add pompous and stupid to his list of flaws, based on how he has presented himself in this thread. When I say "character assassination" I am talking about the real-time hijacking of a thread's purpose to go off on a personal tirade against someone. You can go to SE++ and rail against someone if you like, or talk shit about them in PMs to each other or on a splinter forum if you like, but it doesn't have a place specifically anywhere in G&T or in any of G&T's threads.

    Sorry if I wasn't clear on what I meant...but that is what I mean. I mean, we're all human, and the opinions we've developed of one another will obviously color public discussion...we're not robots. But, people need to take a step back and just chill out instead of turning threads into "well you don't agree with me? Fuck you, idiot" which happens to some degree now and then.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    I'd also like to point out that this is the problem with introducing a character assassination rule. If you're fine with going off on others with that kind of vehemence, then you should really expect the same kind of response, even if it's just people emulating you or thinking that that's okay. When you start getting to judge who it is and who it isn't okay to universally bash then you're creating a breeding ground for this vaunted cliques that people seem so fearful of developing.

    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

    I will say that character assassination is a bad thing no matter what, and all accounts of it should be banned.
    Drez wrote:
    Terrorbyte was an unfunny, annoying nuisance.

    :P

    I think Drez's point was that we shouldn't allow character assassination to derail a thread in the same way we shouldn't allow trolling to. I think he's just using the wrong terms, character assassination is awfully specific. I think he simply means that how we respond to trolls can be just as detrimental as the trolling itself. Now how do you legislate that I don't know, but that's how I'm interpreting what he's posting.

    Invisible on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Invisible wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    I'd also like to point out that this is the problem with introducing a character assassination rule. If you're fine with going off on others with that kind of vehemence, then you should really expect the same kind of response, even if it's just people emulating you or thinking that that's okay. When you start getting to judge who it is and who it isn't okay to universally bash then you're creating a breeding ground for this vaunted cliques that people seem so fearful of developing.

    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

    I will say that character assassination is a bad thing no matter what, and all accounts of it should be banned.
    Drez wrote:
    Terrorbyte was an unfunny, annoying nuisance.

    :P

    I think Drez's point was that we shouldn't allow character assassination to derail a thread in the same way we shouldn't allow trolling to. I think he's just using the wrong terms, character assassination is awfully specific. I think he simply means that how we respond to trolls can be just as detrimental as the trolling itself. Now how do you legislate that I don't know, but that's how I'm interpreting what he's posting.

    Pretty much. I think labeling someone as a troll within a thread or implying that they are is a form of character assassination, but it is also usually off-topic and does not foster civil discussion or conversation.

    But yeah, you interpreted what I meant correctly.

    By the way, Aroduc, I captained the debate team in my senior year of High School (Lincoln-Douglas style) and we won in NYC that year out of 64 schools. And we didn't need to pay anyone to win. ;-) (I know this bit won't make sense to many of you - sorry about that.)

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    Er...
    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination.

    Being that that isn't a valid use of 'inline,' I'm still unsure what you're talking about or see how it's different at all from any of Thread Assassination, Trolling, or Flame Baiting. And besides, this is an on topic thread in an on topic forum. You violated the very rule you're espousing. Do you really not see the inherant problem here?

    Aroduc on
  • InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Er...
    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination.

    Being that that isn't a valid use of 'inline,' I'm still unsure what you're talking about or see how it's different at all from any of Thread Assassination, Trolling, or Flame Baiting. And besides, this is an on topic thread in an on topic forum. You violated the very rule you're espousing. Do you really not see the inherant problem here?

    Is it really character assassination if at the time the poster was banned for the acts used to describe him? If I said y_trhtrh was nothing but a spambot and deserved to be banned, that's not really character assassination nor is it really detrimental in a thread in which the topic comes up. We were discussing the Kim thread, in which Terrorbyte and Zodiac Brave both played key parts, it would be hard to discuss why that thread went wrong without discussing them. He's saying that things like "You are cunt" should not be acceptable responses to what you interpret as trolls or flamebaiting.

    Invisible on
  • NucshNucsh Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Er...
    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination.

    Being that that isn't a valid use of 'inline,' I'm still unsure what you're talking about or see how it's different at all from any of Thread Assassination, Trolling, or Flame Baiting. And besides, this is an on topic thread in an on topic forum. You violated the very rule you're espousing. Do you really not see the inherant problem here?

    Before you guys go back and forth about who did what and why the validity of their statement is null because they did 'x', remember.

    We've all broken rules. Someone's statement isn't rendered invalid because they might've crossed themselves somewhere earlier down the line.

    Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aroduc wrote:
    Er...
    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination.

    Being that that isn't a valid use of 'inline,' I'm still unsure what you're talking about or see how it's different at all from any of Thread Assassination, Trolling, or Flame Baiting. And besides, this is an on topic thread in an on topic forum. You violated the very rule you're espousing. Do you really not see the inherant problem here?

    I'm using Terrorbyte as an on-topic example with my on-topic suggestion in this on-topic thread asking for suggestions. So, actually, no I didn't violate anything. Do you intend to make any helpful suggestions, or is your only goal here to snipe at other people's suggestions? Because that, too, is an example of what I am talking about. When all you do is say "please provide evidence" and "omgosh, don't you see you just broke your own rule!" it looks to me as if your goal is merely to see how clever you can be. You aren't winning me over, I can tell you that much. So either brainstorm or leave, please.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Oh, sweet Jesus.

    We're not banning saying mean things about people. Not going to happen. Move on.

    Thanatos on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Nucsh wrote:
    Aroduc wrote:
    Er...
    Which I said in this thread. I am talking about inline character assassination.

    Being that that isn't a valid use of 'inline,' I'm still unsure what you're talking about or see how it's different at all from any of Thread Assassination, Trolling, or Flame Baiting. And besides, this is an on topic thread in an on topic forum. You violated the very rule you're espousing. Do you really not see the inherant problem here?

    Before you guys go back and forth about who did what and why the validity of their statement is null because they did 'x', remember.

    We've all broken rules. Someone's statement isn't rendered invalid because they might've crossed themselves somewhere earlier down the line.

    It doesn't matter - Aroduc is simply incapable of discussing something maturely. It was important for me to share my perception of Terrorbyte - that he is a complete troll - to create the proper context for my suggestion. That is, I would still be against calling him a troll in a G&T thread even though it is pretty obvious to me (and others) that he is a troll. It doesn't belong in the G&T thread, period.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos, nobody is suggesting that.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • TerrorbyteTerrorbyte __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2006
    This has probably been brought up before, but has the phpBB ignore feature been considered? An obnoxiously vocal minority of dudes hate my guts, and I'm as annoyed to see them yap on and I'm sure they feel the same about me. It'd definitely release some interpersonal tension (I post at two other boards with the feature), avoid the need for bickering and allow people like Drez and I to board how we see fit.

    I get the whole "this is a dictatorship" thing and how a strict moderation scheme is needed for such a large and boisterous place, but I'm really not all that keen on getting banned again because some people just can't take a joke.

    Terrorbyte on
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    No changes to the code until the new forums

    and you can get an add-on for firefox if you really, really want that ignore thing.

    The Far Side on
  • TerrorbyteTerrorbyte __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2006
    and you can get an add-on for firefox if you really, really want that ignore thing.

    I use Safari.

    :oops:

    I was just throwing it out there. I'm fine with the status quo, more or less. Also, I didn't realize that new forum software was in the works.

    Terrorbyte on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Terrorbyte: Or maybe you should just learn how to live and deal with the consequences of how you act here?

    I think reputation is a powerful deterrent against acting like a nincompoop. An ignore function is a terrible idea.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Man, I remember people talking about and ignore feature back in 2002. That was entirely related to Atomic Skull, who managed to out-troll everyone else I can think of combined. A feature like that is a huge negative, as sometimes the trolling and flaming is the most fun part of a thread.

    A duck! on
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited December 2006
    Drez wrote:
    Terrorbyte: Or maybe you should just learn how to live and deal with the consequences of how you act here?

    I think reputation is a powerful deterrent against acting like a nincompoop. An ignore function is a terrible idea.

    Dude, Drez. Chill out. He's not doing anything wrong at the moment. He's been given a second chance and he doesn't need people sitting over his shoulder harping on him every step of the way.

    I'm chosing to argue against "character assassination" because I think it would be a silly rule and get in the way of people enjoying themselves. One of the things I like most on the forums is randomly trashtalking with DD and 8R over in D&D. We all make fun of each others' tastes and opinions constantly, and a mod that just sort of stumbles into our seemingly vitriolic little exchanges would end up banning all three of us. Likewise, half of G&T calls Aeolist a loli, and it's a running gag that Pheezer jails everybody and there are a thousand other examples.

    It's okay to have fun. If someone has a problem with a name they're being called or thinks that somebody's flamebaiting them, they just talk to a mod, but so very much of what we say and do to and at each other on the boards is because we're comfortable having good natured fun with essentially internet friends and know that we get to take good natured ribbing as much as we give. And a lot of the time when we say or do something stupid, we deserve some good natured ribbing. I mistakenly tried to correct someone's grammar once and was wrong and got all sorts of mockery for it. Recently, I poorly worded something and Tube thought it was directed at him and I got a snippy response that was pretty much completely my fault. People shouldn't mind their mistakes or incorrect assumptions being pointed out. This isn't the 3rd grade where we need to be coddled and make sure that our sense of self-worth stays intact.

    Besdies, I've also brought up various other things in this thread, I can cite examples if you wish. As a Captain Of A Debate Team, I know that you're aware that using examples for proof and supporting your arguments is a far more efficacious way to prove your argument than resorting to ad hominem. That's why I want to see examples that the clique gangbang is actually happening, because I'm still convinced it's not.

    Aroduc on
  • thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    and you can get an add-on for firefox if you really, really want that ignore thing.

    I use Safari.

    :oops:

    You do know there's a Macintosh version of Firefox, right?

    thegloaming on
  • DynagripDynagrip Going back home to the west coast HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    So wait, the G&T posters are too fucking immature to play nice with each other or what? I thought all you had to do was say something nice about Nintendo or Digimon to be golden in there.

    You know, there should problem be like a formal weekly update from the admins. That way we'll know they're alive and not in a coma or some shit. Of course, alphamonkey being dead makes that pretty difficult.

    Dynagrip on
    ok98TNK.png
  • DeswaDeswa Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    So wait, the G&T posters are too fucking immature to play nice with each other or what? I thought all you had to do was say something nice about Nintendo or Digimon to be golden in there.

    Not all G&T posters are immature, only a good chunk, just like SE++.

    Deswa on
    gobassgo wrote:
    "It ain't rape, it's surprise sex!"
    wii : 3788 3264 2419 8070
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    and you can get an add-on for firefox if you really, really want that ignore thing.

    I use Safari.

    :oops:

    You do know there's a Macintosh version of Firefox, right?

    You do know that Safari isn't Firefox and he apparently prefers Safari?

    Also, the ignore feature is retarded because it could make it so you don't have any clue as to what's going on in a thread

    Garlic Bread on
  • bananabreadbananabread Registered User
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    bananabread on
    your sig was too long <3 orik
  • DeswaDeswa Registered User
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.
    Isnt that basicly Borfase?

    Deswa on
    gobassgo wrote:
    "It ain't rape, it's surprise sex!"
    wii : 3788 3264 2419 8070
  • thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Terrorbyte wrote:
    and you can get an add-on for firefox if you really, really want that ignore thing.

    I use Safari.

    :oops:

    You do know there's a Macintosh version of Firefox, right?

    You do know that Safari isn't Firefox and he apparently prefers Safari?

    That may be, but it couldn't have hurt in case he was oblivious to the fact. I'm done.

    thegloaming on
  • Mighty JMighty J Registered User
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    That he's trolled so much that everyone's sick of his shit?

    I mean, yeah, people shouldn't instantly jump on someone before they say something wrong. But when he's trolled so much that the mere fact that he's posting pisses people off to that degree? The problem isn't them.

    Mighty J on
    sig.pl?mightyj
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Mighty J wrote:
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    That he's trolled so much that everyone's sick of his shit?

    I mean, yeah, people shouldn't instantly jump on someone before they say something wrong. But when he's trolled so much that the mere fact that he's posting pisses people off to that degree? The problem isn't them.
    *coughFallcough*

    JAEF on
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    That problem would be with other posters, and not him. In fact, what you're describing sounds like people are actually trolling him.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • JJJJ DailyStormer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    That problem would be with other posters, and not him. In fact, what you're describing sounds like people are actually trolling him.
    he brings it to himself.

    People shit on Uriel all the time and granted he says stupid shit sometimes but he's not a genuine asshole like Terrorbyte is.

    JJ on
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    JJ wrote:
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    That problem would be with other posters, and not him. In fact, what you're describing sounds like people are actually trolling him.
    he brings it to himself.

    People shit on Uriel all the time and granted he says stupid shit sometimes but he's not a genuine asshole like Terrorbyte is.

    Apples and oranges.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • LanzLanz Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The mere fact that Terrorbyte starts posting and the next 2 pages are full of vitriol, hate, and flames proves a point. Sometimes he gets jumped on before he does anything wrong, sometimes he's just blatantly trolling, but the fact that him merely posting usually results in violence illustrates a problem.

    he's also claiming we shouldn't be mad at him for "making jokes"

    his "jokes" regarding James Kim:
    That positive Zune review was bad karma.
    Maybe he was out looking for someone to transfer songs with.
    Transferred songs last three days on a Zune. James Kim lasts three days in the snow. Coincidence?

    hell, even Thantos was on his case earlier.

    Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Look, I'll admit. I giggled at those.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2006
    I don't think they're even vaguely funny, but I'm not looking at these and going "you're right, this is shocking and appalling behaviour and people are quite right to be losing their shit like 8 year olds at it". The Uriel thing is another good example. Sure he's a fucking tool, but he's not enough of a tool that every single post he makes should be jumped on. I mean at best you only have to wait about five posts before he says something stunningly stupid anyway, so why hassle him for harmless shit? People saying "look how quickly this thread derailed because we all piled on Terrorbyte!" are missing the point that maybe if you didn't all pile on Terrorbyte it wouldn't have happened.

    If Terrorbyte is such a huge troll and idiot, and I'm pretty sure he's at least one of those, he'll do something bad enough that he gets banned for it. What we don't want to do is look for excuses to ban him because his opinions are unpopular and we don't like his jokes.

    Tube on
    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

  • DynagripDynagrip Going back home to the west coast HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Lanz wrote:
    hell, even Thantos was on his case earlier.
    Thanatos banned a dude 2 weeks for spoiling a shitty, long gone show. He's not exactly a font of reason.

    Dynagrip on
    ok98TNK.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Also, the ignore feature is retarded because it could make it so you don't have any clue as to what's going on in a thread

    Exactly. Also, people would start saying "quote this so _____ can read it plz" and nonsense like that. Like IRC, way back when.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hey I'm not a tool...

    I don't say things that are "stunningly stupid", I mean I might not have the rapier wit of some of the posters here.. I also don't do really stupid shit anymore, I've pulled my act together quite alot.

    Tallahasseeriel on
  • NucshNucsh Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Uriel wrote:
    Hey I'm not a tool...

    I don't say things that are "stunningly stupid", I mean I might not have the rapier wit of some of the posters here.. I also don't do really stupid shit anymore, I've pulled my act together quite alot.

    This isn't really the thread to defend youself.

    Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Nucsh wrote:
    Uriel wrote:
    Hey I'm not a tool...

    I don't say things that are "stunningly stupid", I mean I might not have the rapier wit of some of the posters here.. I also don't do really stupid shit anymore, I've pulled my act together quite alot.

    This isn't really the thread to defend youself.
    I'm not saying anything else.

    Tallahasseeriel on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    Most of what Terrorbyte does isn't trolling (although I don't really read G&T so I'm basing this off of his posts in GV), it's just being a dick. There's a difference.

    Garlic Bread on
  • BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Most of what Terrorbyte does isn't trolling (although I don't really read G&T so I'm basing this off of his posts in GV), it's just being a dick. There's a difference.
    We don't have an unwritten "faggotry clause" to deal with the latter?

    Barrakketh on
    Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2006
    Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

    Tube on
    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

Sign In or Register to comment.