As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ripoff

JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I ordered some hair stuff from a company online last week. It came in two days. Except I'd forgotten something else I wanted, so I make another order.

It takes more than two days this time.

Cue email, "Hey, where's my order guys?"

No reply.

8 Days later still no sign of it.

"Hey guys, can I get my money back?"

No reply.

Is there anything I can do here?

Jeedan on

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Check and make sure they actually charged your credit card for it. If they did, report them to your credit card company, see what they can do for you.

Thanatos on
  • JarmoJarmo Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    You did include your "confirmation of order" with your email? Right?

Jarmo on
  • JeedanJeedan Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jarmo wrote:
    You did include your "confirmation of order" with your email? Right?

I included my order code number thingy. Even if I hadn't they should have sent me back something saying "Sorry can we have your confirmation first" right?

Jeedan on
  • Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Check and make sure they actually charged your credit card for it. If they did, report them to your credit card company, see what they can do for you.

That's what I would do. I have had orders somehow fall thru, in which I did get a number and everything, but one way or another, I wasnt charged, so I called up customer service and they fixed everything.

Lucky Cynic on
  • JarmoJarmo Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jeedan wrote:
    Even if I hadn't they should have sent me back something saying "Sorry can we have your confirmation first" right?

Sure thing. That is a good (online) store policy of course. Some companies are dumb enough to do nothing if there is no comfirmation number. Some companies don't ever bother to tell its customers if something is out of stock and what they are going to do with the order(s).

Maybe you should try calling them (if they have some customer service number) if they don't answer your emails.

Jarmo on