[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

17810121347

Posts

  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Elki wrote: »
    I wanted to hang out with hippie this weekend, and then I woke up 6 hours late. Got everything I needed to do on time, but didn't have any extra free time.

    On better news, I'm hella cool now and not second hand cool. Aww yeeah.

    I wondered where you were. I wrote down directions to L5P, even, just to make god damned sure.

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    nicotine makes me want to throw up. it's so sad.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Crazy kids.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    THC is easily the best drug for my mind.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    you can answer me honestly, I won't have you arrested or anything

    are you like an identity theft person? or do you get the ladies to buy you loads of shit and then just disappear one day?

    That's like 99% a joke.

    Mostly I'm a victim of my own sensibilities.

    On the plus side, I have $400 with Delta that I can use to invite some ladies up for -finally- sexings.

    They will probably arrive with a horrible cold or get food poisoning or something.

    Incenjucar on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Your sensibilities are less sensibilities than issues.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    This coming from someone who acknowledges that his problems with girls are his issues.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    THC is easily the best drug for my mind.

    I agree. makes my body feel bad though. some weird issue I've never ironed out.

    It makes my imagination much more free. gotta love that.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Your sensibilities are less sensibilities than issues.

    o_O

    The fact that I don't take advantage of a drunk woman is an issue?

    She was full of absinthe, man.

    Incenjucar on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Your sensibilities are less sensibilities than issues.

    o_O

    The fact that I don't take advantage of a drunk woman is an issue?

    She was full of absinthe, man.

    you disgust me

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just scare away the ladies. It seems easier.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    THC is easily the best drug for my mind.

    I agree. makes my body feel bad though. some weird issue I've never ironed out.

    It makes my imagination much more free. gotta love that.

    I like the way it makes my body feel. Someday I have to have sex high, because I missed out on that. Expanded senses + sex? Yes please.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    you can answer me honestly, I won't have you arrested or anything

    are you like an identity theft person? or do you get the ladies to buy you loads of shit and then just disappear one day?

    That's like 99% a joke.

    Mostly I'm a victim of my own sensibilities.

    On the plus side, I have $400 with Delta that I can use to invite some ladies up for -finally- sexings.

    They will probably arrive with a horrible cold or get food poisoning or something.

    You know what you need?

    A hug.

    Also sex, but I'm not offering that.

    yalborap on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    THC is easily the best drug for my mind.

    I agree. makes my body feel bad though. some weird issue I've never ironed out.

    It makes my imagination much more free. gotta love that.

    I like the way it makes my body feel. Someday I have to have sex high, because I missed out on that. Expanded senses + sex? Yes please.

    yeah I'd imagine it's fucking awesome.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Your sensibilities are less sensibilities than issues.

    o_O

    The fact that I don't take advantage of a drunk woman is an issue?

    She was full of absinthe, man.

    If she was too drunk for sex why did you let her go pick up her friend?

    ViolentChemistry on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I just scare away the ladies. It seems easier.

    I prefer to never see any, and if I do to simply not look or speak to them. it's worked so far!

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    You know what you need?

    A hug.

    Also sex, but I'm not offering that.

    I did get plenty of hugs. And kisses.

    Incenjucar on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    You know what you need?

    A hug.

    Also sex, but I'm not offering that.

    I did get plenty of hugs. And kisses.

    Get more.

    yalborap on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    what I want to do right here is post a picture of the dead monkey from Raiders Of The Lost Ark and below it write "Bad dates"

    but GIS is useless and by the time I make a screencap on my own the moment will have passed.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    you can answer me honestly, I won't have you arrested or anything

    are you like an identity theft person? or do you get the ladies to buy you loads of shit and then just disappear one day?

    That's like 99% a joke.

    Mostly I'm a victim of my own sensibilities.

    On the plus side, I have $400 with Delta that I can use to invite some ladies up for -finally- sexings.

    They will probably arrive with a horrible cold or get food poisoning or something.

    You know what you need?

    A hug.

    Also sex, but I'm not offering that.
    YES HE IS

    yalbo it's too late to quit the biz now

    you're in too deep

    [tiny]hehehe in too deep hehehehehe[/tiny]

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I just scare away the ladies. It seems easier.

    I prefer to never see any, and if I do to simply not look or speak to them. it's worked so far!

    Shrug. I am comfortably single. For how long? God, who knows. Sexually repressed? Pretty much, yeah. I'm going on like six months dry now. At this point, I am banking on a mysterious encounter of supersex with some superhott chick. Or I will just play video games. You know, they both seem to be likely outcomes.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues
    If you want to arouse them tell them to shut up and take them money.

    If they are not aroused they are the wrong kind of person.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Can anyone beat three of a kind?
    photo180y.jpg

    ViolentChemistry on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    If it comes to fisticuffs, then you've gone too far.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene

    Beat up the scrawny guy with glasses

    nexuscrawler on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    you can answer me honestly, I won't have you arrested or anything

    are you like an identity theft person? or do you get the ladies to buy you loads of shit and then just disappear one day?

    That's like 99% a joke.

    Mostly I'm a victim of my own sensibilities.

    On the plus side, I have $400 with Delta that I can use to invite some ladies up for -finally- sexings.

    They will probably arrive with a horrible cold or get food poisoning or something.

    You know what you need?

    A hug.

    Also sex, but I'm not offering that.
    YES HE IS

    yalbo it's too late to quit the biz now

    you're in too deep

    [tiny]hehehe in too deep hehehehehe[/tiny]

    I refuse to be your real-life yaoi for the day, Hakks.

    yalborap on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    Quid on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The lady friend likes to pay

    She tricks me

    Elendil on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene
    I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO DON'T YOU LIE TO ME

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    haaaaarrrrrragh

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.
    hey it's not THAT serious

    i mostly feel like a moocher

    but i am also poor

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene
    I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO DON'T YOU LIE TO ME

    You said you wouldn't tell anyone ...

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    you don't have to say that just because you know I'm here

    still though, you made me blush.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    Is it the BSG thread? Cause you know you shouldn't go in there.

    Cinders on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    The lady friend likes to pay

    She tricks me
    My mom and her friends do this all the time

    like one will pretend to go the bathroom near the end and pay sneakily

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    Get more.

    There are girls who want to jump my bones in three states. I'm doing my best.

    Incenjucar on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene
    I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO DON'T YOU LIE TO ME

    You said you wouldn't tell anyone ...
    MAKING A SCENE

    I'M NOT MAKING A SCENE

    YOU'RE MAKING THE SCENE

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
This discussion has been closed.