[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

18911131447

Posts

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    BSG had the worst ending of all time oh my god

    [tiny]I've never seen an episode of it in my life[/tiny]

    Elendil on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    you don't have to say that just because you know I'm here

    still though, you made me blush.
    I felt there was an important distinction to make between someone who disliked the ending and someone who thinks the ending is crap and ruined the entire series and is so awful they have to post about it daily they hate it so much.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    The lady friend likes to pay

    She tricks me
    My mom and her friends do this all the time

    like one will pretend to go the bathroom near the end and pay sneakily

    my dad did this once to his brother in law. the guy was letting us stay in a house he rented down the shore for a week, my dad just wanted to pay him back a little and that was the route he had to go.

    that's what happens when you have borderline millionaire family members.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    you don't have to say that just because you know I'm here

    still though, you made me blush.
    I felt there was an important distinction to make between someone who disliked the ending and someone who thinks the ending is crap and ruined the entire series and is so awful they have to post about it daily they hate it so much.

    so you're saying you used me

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene
    I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO DON'T YOU LIE TO ME

    You said you wouldn't tell anyone ...
    MAKING A SCENE

    I'M NOT MAKING A SCENE

    YOU'RE MAKING THE SCENE

    Sigh.

    This angry sex better be awesome.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cinders wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    Is it the BSG thread? Cause you know you shouldn't go in there.
    I thought people like Dark had finished complaining about the worst show ever. Cause I can't imagine discussing something I hate for that long. That's kind of the opposite I do with stuff I hate.

    Quid on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.
    hey it's not THAT serious

    i mostly feel like a moocher

    but i am also poor

    So phrase it differently, you know that that's the point, you're not dumb. Just do the thing.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    Get more.

    There are girls who want to jump my bones in three states. I'm doing my best.

    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    anytime you are on a date and don't know proper etiquette, remember

    Step 1: Make a scene
    I KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN FRESNO DON'T YOU LIE TO ME

    You said you wouldn't tell anyone ...
    MAKING A SCENE

    I'M NOT MAKING A SCENE

    YOU'RE MAKING THE SCENE
    Say goodbye to these, Michael!

    Elendil on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    you don't have to say that just because you know I'm here

    still though, you made me blush.
    I felt there was an important distinction to make between someone who disliked the ending and someone who thinks the ending is crap and ruined the entire series and is so awful they have to post about it daily they hate it so much.

    so you're saying you used me
    Like a heavy rock on a baby.

    Quid on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back

    nexuscrawler on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakks, you let them pay and then find distrubi- I mean, awesome ways to surprise them in return.

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back

    I hate you.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Failure to answer my question indicates that you're making excuses. ISSUES.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    Get more.

    There are girls who want to jump my bones in three states. I'm doing my best.

    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

    It means I need to become a flight attendant.

    Incenjucar on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back
    thats vile

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Quid wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Jesus fucking Christ why would you bitch about a show for 75 pages? Variable makes sense, he didn't completely hate the ending. I don't understand what's motivating Dark Crawler.

    Is it the BSG thread? Cause you know you shouldn't go in there.
    I thought people like Dark had finished complaining about the worst show ever. Cause I can't imagine discussing something I hate for that long. That's kind of the opposite I do with stuff I hate.

    ...These are people who watched 7 seasons of Star Trek: Voyager, and 4 more seasons of Enterprise and bitched about every second of it. You really think 75 pages on a forum means anything to them?

    Cinders on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.
    hey it's not THAT serious

    i mostly feel like a moocher

    but i am also poor

    So phrase it differently, you know that that's the point, you're not dumb. Just do the thing.
    what thing the sneaky thing?

    by the way i don't mean to imply that i always back down

    i have paid several times! Half of paying is the gesture anyway right and i like to make a nice gesture to someone I like :D

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakks, you let them pay and then find distrubi- I mean, awesome ways to surprise them in return.
    :o

    I like the way you think my honey buns

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.
    hey it's not THAT serious

    i mostly feel like a moocher

    but i am also poor

    So phrase it differently, you know that that's the point, you're not dumb. Just do the thing.
    what thing the sneaky thing?

    by the way i don't mean to imply that i always back down

    i have paid several times! Half of paying is the gesture anyway right and i like to make a nice gesture to someone I like :D

    I got a gesture for you right here, pal.

    istockphoto_3624808_man_showing_rude_gesture.jpg

    No disrespect.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    you say "I left my purse at home, please pay again"

    that's what I would do every single time

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Dates are nice

    very very nice

    I always feel awkward when it comes time to pay the bill because i want to pay my share too but i don't know when (OR IF) it's okay to back down graciously if he argues

    Discuss it. Tell them you feel it's important that you pay your own way in life. If they have a problem with that, you don't want them anyway. They may still be allowed to pay anyway, you'll have to read their response.
    hey it's not THAT serious

    i mostly feel like a moocher

    but i am also poor

    So phrase it differently, you know that that's the point, you're not dumb. Just do the thing.
    what thing the sneaky thing?

    by the way i don't mean to imply that i always back down

    i have paid several times! Half of paying is the gesture anyway right and i like to make a nice gesture to someone I like :D

    It probably doesn't help but if a girl doesn't offer to pay her share it counts against her with me. I probably pay anyway because I'm trying to hit a minimum because I bought my drinks on a credit-card, but that's a separate issue.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back
    thats vile

    It's all about anticipation paying off

    but then you are left bleeding and wondering what could have been knowing you will never be quite the same...

    nexuscrawler on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i should die or sleep

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i should die or sleep
    perchance to dream

    Elendil on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zen Vulgarity on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm not really all about guys paying, though. I paid for Quid sometimes when we were dating. WHOO.

    Also, I should shave my legs. I WANT to, but I'm too damn lazy to do it. Hm...

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    you say "I left my purse at home, please pay again"

    that's what I would do every single time
    You are terrible

    VC: Oh yes I always offer to pay

    unless i genuinely did forget my wallet, or am badly strapped for cash and let him know before we go out that there is some deflation in that department

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    I'm only not clicking "play" because I started my iTunes playing all my Castlevania music, including the awesome covers, and I'm not interrupting it because Konami's music teams are fuckawesome.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Awful.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back
    hack hack ugh barf

    fucking hell pete why did you have to ruin sex

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm only not clicking "play" because I started my iTunes playing all my Castlevania music, including the awesome covers, and I'm not interrupting it because Konami's music teams are fuckawesome.
    Wicked Child

    Elendil on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Now I think I can sleep with the knowledge I made Ronaldo's day just a little greyer

    nexuscrawler on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back
    thats vile

    It's all about anticipation paying off

    but then you are left bleeding and wondering what could have been knowing you will never be quite the same...

    ... and I read this right after eating lunch. The dessert was some sort of milk gellatin stuff.

    ... I hate you.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    you say "I left my purse at home, please pay again"

    that's what I would do every single time
    You are terrible

    VC: Oh yes I always offer to pay

    unless i genuinely did forget my wallet, or am badly strapped for cash and let him know before we go out that there is some deflation in that department

    Good girl. Sadly I'll never live in New York because I hate that place, so it doesn't help you any. :P

    ViolentChemistry on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Good sex is like unexpectedly juicy pimple on ones back
    hack hack ugh barf

    fucking hell pete why did you have to ruin sex

    I'M BETTER AT RUINING SEX THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW

    nexuscrawler on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm not really all about guys paying, though. I paid for Quid sometimes when we were dating. WHOO.

    Also, I should shave my legs. I WANT to, but I'm too damn lazy to do it. Hm...
    Me too! h5

    Shaving legs is a pain in the ass

    because you get out of the shower and chill and dry off and then you notice you missed a billion spots

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Now I think I can sleep with the knowledge I made Ronaldo's day just a little greyer
    and mine a little gayer

    Elendil on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    I'm only not clicking "play" because I started my iTunes playing all my Castlevania music, including the awesome covers, and I'm not interrupting it because Konami's music teams are fuckawesome.
    Wicked Child

    There are so many excellent metal-covers of that track...

    ViolentChemistry on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    you say "I left my purse at home, please pay again"

    that's what I would do every single time
    You are terrible

    VC: Oh yes I always offer to pay

    unless i genuinely did forget my wallet, or am badly strapped for cash and let him know before we go out that there is some deflation in that department

    wow, I want to make a weird cow/milk/pay/free joke here but there's no way to do it without it looking like I'm being rude in a way I don't want to be.

    so I'll just skip it.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
This discussion has been closed.