[Chat]zle my nizzle got these fuckin brizzles up in my mizzle like a fuckin grizzle

1101113151647

Posts

  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    prepare the nipple tongs

    tyrannus on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    I like the idea of mint Kit-Kat ice cream, but their ice cream is too soft.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • GimGim a freak without warning Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Are you supposed to feed cotton candy to mice?

    Gim on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Really when you get right down to it even the flirtyness was really meant to get a chuckle out of you. People seem to be more willing to accept my trying to be helpful if I can make them laugh.
    protip

    Say that New York is the best city ever

    I can't. It's not Chicago.
    IT'S OVER

    That's okay, I still get to keep the superior pizza. With broccoli in it. So good, and it's like a pie, like what the word even means to begin with.
    Do you think the east coast doesn't put broccoli in their pizzas

    this is a foul lie and a dirty rumor

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • GimGim a freak without warning Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    You are having one hell of a feast right now.

    Gim on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    What the fuck? What the fucking Hell Heroes. Nobody from fucking Lubbock talks like that.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    white pizza with broccoli

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.
    Cold Stone is delicious but so creamy and heavy it is a delicacy to be enjoyed sparingly

    Pink Berry is asspensive too but it is soooo good AND it's light and nommy!

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    white pizza with broccoli
    Somebody restrain this man before he commits further crimes against taste.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    You are having one hell of a feast right now.

    Just ice cream. But I drool at the thought of how tasty real chicago deepdish spinach pizza is.

    Chicago pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC pizza any day.

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    quids nipples are now on trial

    and NYC has the best pastrami so, what up now.

    tyrannus on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Really when you get right down to it even the flirtyness was really meant to get a chuckle out of you. People seem to be more willing to accept my trying to be helpful if I can make them laugh.
    protip

    Say that New York is the best city ever

    I can't. It's not Chicago.
    IT'S OVER

    That's okay, I still get to keep the superior pizza. With broccoli in it. So good, and it's like a pie, like what the word even means to begin with.
    Do you think the east coast doesn't put broccoli in their pizzas

    this is a foul lie and a dirty rumor

    They might, if you know the right place, but I distrust the freshness of the broccoli and it's just thinner and larger diameter. Chicago knows the value of girth. Do you know the value of girth?

    ViolentChemistry on
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.
    Cold Stone is delicious but so creamy and heavy it is a delicacy to be enjoyed sparingly

    Pink Berry is asspensive too but it is soooo good AND it's light and nommy!

    I was always entertained by the notion that they sing when someone tips them. I'm not quite sure why, though...

    They still do that, right?

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Are you supposed to feed cotton candy to mice?
    And the mice to cats

    And the cats to eagles

    And the eagles to people

    And the people to cotton candy

    Elendil on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    In Ohio we make good ...

    damnit.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    tyrannus wrote: »
    quids nipples are now on trial

    For?

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mmmm (chat), tastes like Jesus!
    Oh South America...... :lol:

    Zilla360 on
    Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    white pizza with broccoli

    Made a broccoli alfredo pizza on Friday. It was incredible, because I know how to pick ingredients and add the right seasoning.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    white pizza with broccoli

    Made a broccoli alfredo pizza on Friday. It was incredible, because I know how to pick ingredients and add the right seasoning.

    Also I know that with this pizza, there should be both mozzarella and provolone.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • GimGim a freak without warning Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    You are having one hell of a feast right now.

    Just ice cream. But I drool at the thought of how tasty real chicago deepdish spinach pizza is.

    Chicago pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC pizza any day.

    There's a pizza place not far away. It's owned by an Italian guy named Tony who lived in Chicago and then moved out here (apparently for my convenience).

    Chicago can have Chicago, I have their pizza.

    Gim on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.
    Cold Stone is delicious but so creamy and heavy it is a delicacy to be enjoyed sparingly

    Pink Berry is asspensive too but it is soooo good AND it's light and nommy!

    I was always entertained by the notion that they sing when someone tips them. I'm not quite sure why, though...

    They still do that, right?
    yes and it is incredibly humiliating for the employees

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    tyrannus wrote: »
    quids nipples are now on trial

    For?

    heresy

    tyrannus on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Her accent infuriates me.

    Does that make me a bad person?

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    white pizza with broccoli

    Made a broccoli alfredo pizza on Friday. It was incredible, because I know how to pick ingredients and add the right seasoning.

    Also I know that with this pizza, there should be both mozzarella and provolone.

    VC, come make me pizza!

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    You are having one hell of a feast right now.

    Just ice cream. But I drool at the thought of how tasty real chicago deepdish spinach pizza is.

    Chicago pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC pizza any day.

    There's a pizza place not far away. It's owned by an Italian guy named Tony who lived in Chicago and then moved out here (apparently for my convenience).

    Chicago can have Chicago, I have their pizza.
    Is it Tony Rezko

    That people is not up to code

    Elendil on
  • GimGim a freak without warning Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Are you supposed to feed cotton candy to mice?
    And the mice to cats

    And the cats to eagles

    And the eagles to people

    And the people to cotton candy

    Here is $50 million. I want you to direct "Soylent Green 2: Oh Shit, No He Di'n't!"

    Gim on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

    They might, if you know the right place, but I distrust the freshness of the broccoli and it's just thinner and larger diameter. Chicago knows the value of girth. Do you know the value of girth?
    I am well versed in the value of girth. I have a doctorate in girth.

    Psh to accuse me of all people of ignorance, VC! I scorn you.

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

    They might, if you know the right place, but I distrust the freshness of the broccoli and it's just thinner and larger diameter. Chicago knows the value of girth. Do you know the value of girth?
    I am well versed in the value of girth. I have a doctorate in girth.

    Psh to accuse me of all people of ignorance, VC! I scorn you.

    My ass knows the value of girth.

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited April 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    white pizza with broccoli

    Made a broccoli alfredo pizza on Friday. It was incredible, because I know how to pick ingredients and add the right seasoning.

    Also I know that with this pizza, there should be both mozzarella and provolone.

    VC, come make me pizza!

    Buy me plane tickets and lots of scotch, and make Quid down with it, potentially with the aid of some of the scotch.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zilla, what the hell did I just watch?

    Cinders on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Oh Cold Stone, how I love you.

    Edit: Mmmmm, chicago pizza.

    You are having one hell of a feast right now.

    Just ice cream. But I drool at the thought of how tasty real chicago deepdish spinach pizza is.

    Chicago pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NYC pizza any day.

    There's a pizza place not far away. It's owned by an Italian guy named Tony who lived in Chicago and then moved out here (apparently for my convenience).

    Chicago can have Chicago, I have their pizza.
    Is it Tony Rezko

    That people is not up to code
    I mean pizza

    I'm not recommending anyone eat people

    Tasty, tasty people

    Elendil on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »

    They might, if you know the right place, but I distrust the freshness of the broccoli and it's just thinner and larger diameter. Chicago knows the value of girth. Do you know the value of girth?
    I am well versed in the value of girth. I have a doctorate in girth.

    Psh to accuse me of all people of ignorance, VC! I scorn you.

    My ass knows the value of girth.
    sob sob mine too

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • GimGim a freak without warning Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My ass knows the value of girth.

    *holds his tongue*

    *OH LORD, HOW I AM HOLDING MY TONGUE*

    Gim on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    My ass knows the value of girth.

    *holds his tongue*

    *OH LORD, HOW I AM HOLDING MY TONGUE*
    giggle giggle giggle

    Elendil on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    My ass knows the value of girth.

    *holds his tongue*

    *OH LORD, HOW I AM HOLDING MY TONGUE*

    I was wondering why nobody was saying anything.

    I thought I was in some parallel [chat]iverse.

    Nocturne on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Her accent infuriates me.

    Does that make me a bad person?
    no it's fine it's patriotic

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2009
    What you do halfway through a peabody race in the dance studio after you realize you're still tired from the jam before it:
    n533062703_2396802_4371495.jpg

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    My ass knows the value of girth.

    *holds his tongue*

    *OH LORD, HOW I AM HOLDING MY TONGUE*

    I was wondering why nobody was saying anything.

    I thought I was in some parallel [chat]iverse.

    You all disappoint me.

    radroadkill on
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Like some sort of raptor or the Great panda, Rad cannot properly initiate egg preparation if she senses a disturbance within her environment.
This discussion has been closed.