Options

Mr[Chat]er

2456750

Posts

  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Everyone should listen to Gojira though.

    Flying Whales
    is fantastic.

    Tav on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    I always feel bad about asking someone if I can go on a night out with them. I don't think I should see.

    Like, I am really good friends with my cousin and I know her mates a little, and I could ask her and she'd invite me out (most probably), but she didn't ask me in the first place (although I am younger and she may just want a night with her mates, which is the problem). She never has to stick with me when we're out, but I never like asking her.

    But I want to go out and my friend group is shit at going out.

    One of the best things one can do in life is learn how to just go and do things. A huge number of people are very indecisive and are looking for someone to be decisive so they don't have to. It makes you extra fun to be around because people can just sit back and relax and let you drive for a bit.

    Don't worry, I'm very confident and can go and just do things, but when it comes to imposing myself on others I feel bad. It's the one stage I can't do without feeling weird.

    Johannen on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    I think we've tried fighting a Pirate War maybe once, back when Thomas Jefferson was in office, IIRC, and we got our asses kicked.

    Caesar got captured by pirates when he was a young man. It was fairly common practice to ransom Roman nobles.

    And he made friends with the pirates and had a jolly old time until he was ransomed.

    He also memorized how to get to their hidden cove, came back with a fleet, and crucified them all.

    skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    desc wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »

    I had that record on vinyl when it came out. Just wanted to be sure everyone knows how cool I am.

    hi5

    Actually... I think I may still *have* it, along with a handful of others from the same time.

    Nerissa on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    I had that record on vinyl when it came out. Just wanted to be sure everyone knows how cool I am.
    You mean old?

    Well, young people are stupid and like stupid things, so same thing.

    desc on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    Couscous on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    Bender's Big Score is on Comedy Central. If you're on the East Coast, anyway.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    Maybe we can convince Than to do the Truffle Shuffle.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    for dinner:

    pizza
    steak
    BBQ chicken
    generic pasta dish

    pick one.

    Steak

    Dman on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Couscous wrote: »
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0s5Kn9QXtU

    Tav on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Christ, I hate that song.

    Couscous on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    sorry, was trying to help

    :(

    Tav on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    I think we've tried fighting a Pirate War maybe once, back when Thomas Jefferson was in office, IIRC, and we got our asses kicked.
    "From the halls of Montezuma,
    To the shores of Tripoli..."

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.

    I can't find a picture online of the Reznor poster that is in my apartment.

    But it is beautiful.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    When people ask me for metal recommendations, I ask what type they like and they give me a stupid look.

    :(
    Do you prefer ferrous or non-ferrous?

    mrflippy on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    mrflippy wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    When people ask me for metal recommendations, I ask what type they like and they give me a stupid look.

    :(
    Do you prefer ferrous or non-ferrous?

    :^:

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Than, you little [cat] stealer.

    Couscous, how do you know your girlfriend is too young for you?
    you have to make an airplane noise to get your cock in her mouth

    Johannen on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think this has pretty well officially been the best month of my life.

    Quit shitty, boring job? Friggin awesome.

    Left Fresno? Joygasm.

    Moving to Seattle? Friggin awesome. This place is so incredibly wonderful.

    Celebrating my 27th birthday with a cupcake and a candle at Pike's Place, and even getting a free candy bar from the local grocery merchant as a gift? Hurray

    Got back together with California girl who I had been aching over for over a year? Friggin awesome.

    Hung out with three different sets of my cousin's friends and a few times with the other local family members? Friggin awesome.

    Crazy times trying to find my own place? Full of absolutely hillarious obstacles. "I think it was a house in 1907, it's like living on a boat!" Srsly.

    Hung out with my bestest best friend in the whole wide world and helped her do her wedding? Tearful but wonderful. My teeth still hurt from gritting my teeth to keep from crying. I was literally choking trying to keep from bawling while taking pictures. <3

    Crazy, sordid afterparty? :D Having nearly 200 pictures? :D:D:D

    Getting two free nights at hotels in Salt Lake, one night of which I was able to have dinner with a really really super cool girl who likes dungeons and dragons and can identify the old Green Lantern symbol vs. the newer ones? <3

    And in the next two days I'll be checking out a place in Capitol Hill, which is one of the nicer areas around here, and the rent is nice and reasonable.


    This month has been as good as Hopium. <3


    I love you guys. Especially Thanatos. I love you long time Than.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dman wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    for dinner:

    pizza
    steak
    BBQ chicken
    generic pasta dish

    pick one.

    Steak

    man, its not a very good cut of steak.

    i'll have that tomorrow.

    tonight is easy pizza.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.

    I can't find a picture online of the Reznor poster that is in my apartment.

    But it is beautiful.

    You have a picture of Trent Reznor in your apartment? That is pretty [strike]hardcock[/strike] hardcore.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Tav wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0s5Kn9QXtU

    This is easily the best piece of music you have ever posted.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Johannen wrote: »
    Than, you little [cat] stealer.

    Couscous, how do you know your girlfriend is too young for you?
    you have to make an airplane noise to get your cock in her mouth

    If there's no grass on the field, go play in the mud.

    Tav on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Damn, I leave for dinner, come back, and not only did my quote tree died, but the entire thread it was in got locked.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I am half-done marking these exams. After that, I'll be on long weekend!


    By which I mean I'll be marking a report instead of exams.

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    I really need something to cheer me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0s5Kn9QXtU

    This is easily the best piece of music you have ever posted.

    Needs to be sung by Woody Allen.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.
    More like sucky suck thread of suck

    Elendil on
  • Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.
    More like sucky suck thread of suck

    Sucking is good though.

    mrflippy on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    uh

    fishsticks O_o?

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    God damn it mom, don't push me to look at condos then get the whole thing called off the night before. Reality checks first, actual planning second.

    YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.
    More like sucky suck thread of suck

    Elendil I will commit violence against you.

    Did you finish The Slip or what.

    Edit:

    Also fuck, my headphones are totally messed up. They keep playing this clicking noise on the left side. Damnit Audio-Technica, you were supposed to be the shit. I'm not happy!

    I need a new pair of headphones, and I have to spend even more money on them than last time.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    uh

    fishsticks O_o?

    you don't like fishdicks?

    Couscous on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.
    More like sucky suck thread of suck

    Elendil I will commit violence against you.

    Did you finish The Slip or what.
    It was solid

    Elendil on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I think this has pretty well officially been the best month of my life.

    Quit shitty, boring job? Friggin awesome.

    Left Fresno? Joygasm.

    Moving to Seattle? Friggin awesome. This place is so incredibly wonderful.

    Celebrating my 27th birthday with a cupcake and a candle at Pike's Place, and even getting a free candy bar from the local grocery merchant as a gift? Hurray

    Got back together with California girl who I had been aching over for over a year? Friggin awesome.

    Hung out with three different sets of my cousin's friends and a few times with the other local family members? Friggin awesome.

    Crazy times trying to find my own place? Full of absolutely hillarious obstacles. "I think it was a house in 1907, it's like living on a boat!" Srsly.

    Hung out with my bestest best friend in the whole wide world and helped her do her wedding? Tearful but wonderful. My teeth still hurt from gritting my teeth to keep from crying. I was literally choking trying to keep from bawling while taking pictures. <3

    Crazy, sordid afterparty? :D Having nearly 200 pictures? :D:D:D

    Getting two free nights at hotels in Salt Lake, one night of which I was able to have dinner with a really really super cool girl who likes dungeons and dragons and can identify the old Green Lantern symbol vs. the newer ones? <3

    And in the next two days I'll be checking out a place in Capitol Hill, which is one of the nicer areas around here, and the rent is nice and reasonable.


    This month has been as good as Hopium. <3


    I love you guys. Especially Thanatos. I love you long time Than.

    :x :x :x

    Oh, I talked to cute-girl again. Got further contact info. Also found out she's a Junior, which rules out hanging out at the big celebration thing at Disneyland all the seniors will get to go to. :(

    Blah. I need to find other people to talk to.

    yalborap on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Res wrote: »
    I think we've tried fighting a Pirate War maybe once, back when Thomas Jefferson was in office, IIRC, and we got our asses kicked.

    Caesar got captured by pirates when he was a young man. It was fairly common practice to ransom Roman nobles.

    And he made friends with the pirates and had a jolly old time until he was ransomed.

    He also memorized how to get to their hidden cove, came back with a fleet, and crucified them all.

    Yeah I'm no expert on classical and Romantic stuff but it wasn't uncommon at all for a nobleman to spend a few months or years in captivity right?

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Damnit, my beautiful thread was locked.
    More like sucky suck thread of suck

    Elendil I will commit violence against you.

    Did you finish The Slip or what.
    It was solid

    Good. Now spend money on the other stuff.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    yalborap wrote: »
    Oh, I talked to cute-girl again. Got further contact info. Also found out she's a Junior, which rules out hanging out at the big celebration thing at Disneyland all the seniors will get to go to. :(

    Blah. I need to find other people to talk to.

    On the plus side, if you're a senior, you should (hopefully) be heading to college next year, so not only do you now have contact info for cute girl, you're a summer away from lots more cute girls who are especially likely to be well-educated and awesome.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bass!

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    yalborap wrote: »
    Oh, I talked to cute-girl again. Got further contact info. Also found out she's a Junior, which rules out hanging out at the big celebration thing at Disneyland all the seniors will get to go to. :(

    Blah. I need to find other people to talk to.

    On the plus side, if you're a senior, you should (hopefully) be heading to college next year, so not only do you now have contact info for cute girl, you're a summer away from lots more cute girls who are especially likely to be well-educated and awesome.

    HAHAHAHAHAH

    You make me laugh.

    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Bass!

    We already did this joke!

    Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.