Options

In Memoriam

124678

Posts

  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Moonpir wrote: »
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Does everybody in Liverpool know each other or something?

    nope, they dont.

    its a feeling. a vibe you get when youve lived somewhere for a while. hard to describe really, i felt it a lttle bit in manchester, and almost imediatley in orangevale, but in the years i lived in london i never felt it.

    its like a sense of self, of belonging somewhere. that if you need something, people will help. again, hard to describe

    ugh
    tube come over here to america we don't ever feel like this unless you're a liberal hippie

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    sigh

    FAQ on
  • Options
    RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Is this still the thread to post awesome Justice videos in?


    Cause here's one

    Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    This thread is great
    Soon as a mod made fun of the situation the flood gates were opened

    aaaaand then scarlet gets infracted anyway

    I'm not making fun of the mods. Read it again.

    dude, chill, I'm just fucking around

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    This thread is great
    Soon as a mod made fun of the situation the flood gates were opened

    aaaaand then scarlet gets infracted anyway
    that would be fucking hilarious

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    So how about that Stoya?

    Stoya is pretty weird

    Who do you like?

    Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ascot wrote: »
    The blame game goes
    - too many people turned up
    - too many fans inside the stadium
    - police let more and more in
    - [strike]hilarity[/strike] disaster ensues

    In this way, it is a lot like Canada.

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ascot wrote: »
    This "Liverpool" place sounds horrific

    I hear they enjoy being called 'scouser'.

    They fucking would.

    ascot on
  • Options
    Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    So how about that Stoya?

    Stoya is pretty weird

    Who do you like?

    Stoya

    The weird thing is somewhat appealing

    Mr Bubbles on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Shoe watch this.

    I'm gonna pretend that I think we're talking about American football.

    ahem...

    Personally, I think Jay Cutler will be under utilized in Chicago and will face the same problems there that his predecessors have, which is a lack of receivers. I still think the Vikings should have signed Jeff Garcia, who was still a prime starter last season and proved to be quite mobile in the game the VIkings played against Tampa. What do you guys think?

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh god, now it's all over the news.
    Be sure to pick up your commemorative Echo, Moonpir

    It's funny, my friend mentioned this whole thing today and I was like "god, wasn't it like twenty years ago or something?" picking a number out of the air as to suggest it no longer mattered and he was like "Yeah. 20 years today."

    Kinda ruined it.

    ascot on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Shoe watch this.

    I'm gonna pretend that I think we're talking about American football.

    ahem...

    Personally, I think Jay Cutler will be under utilized in Chicago and will face the same problems there that his predecessors have, which is a lack of receivers. I still think the Vikings should have signed Jeff Garcia, who was still a prime starter last season and proved to be quite mobile in the game the VIkings played against Tampa. What do you guys think?

    Jeff Garcia, while a faggot for playing for the Eagles, is most definitely somebody that I would rank as a stud, and it is unfortunate that the Vikings did not get him, because with Garcia being a canny, mobile old fart, and AP, nobody would stack against the run all the fucking time.

    Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Scouse is a frightening accent

    Mr Bubbles on
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    So how about that Stoya?

    Stoya is pretty weird

    Who do you like?

    Stoya

    The weird thing is somewhat appealing

    I am quite glad she eventually started to do hardcore.
    While her solo/lesbian stuff is fantastic, she has done some really decent PoV ones.

    Sadly I lost most of them :(

    Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Shoe watch this.

    I'm gonna pretend that I think we're talking about American football.

    ahem...

    Personally, I think Jay Cutler will be under utilized in Chicago and will face the same problems there that his predecessors have, which is a lack of receivers. I still think the Vikings should have signed Jeff Garcia, who was still a prime starter last season and proved to be quite mobile in the game the VIkings played against Tampa. What do you guys think?
    I think the Vikes definitely should have gone after Garcia.

    Cutler will be okay in Chicago. He's got a good tight end. You don't need an all world receiving corps to put up big numbers. See: KC during the Vermeil era. I doubt he'll have the numbers he put up in Denver though, and if the teams does poorly, he's already shown that he's a whiny little bitch.

    mcp on
  • Options
    Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    So how about that Stoya?

    Stoya is pretty weird

    Who do you like?

    Stoya

    The weird thing is somewhat appealing

    I am quite glad she eventually started to do hardcore.
    While her solo/lesbian stuff is fantastic, she has done some really decent PoV ones.

    Sadly I lost most of them :(

    I was not aware of this

    Consider my interest piqued

    Mr Bubbles on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    Moonpir wrote: »
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Does everybody in Liverpool know each other or something?

    nope, they dont.

    its a feeling. a vibe you get when youve lived somewhere for a while. hard to describe really, i felt it a lttle bit in manchester, and almost imediatley in orangevale, but in the years i lived in london i never felt it.

    its like a sense of self, of belonging somewhere. that if you need something, people will help. again, hard to describe

    ugh
    tube come over here to america we don't ever feel like this unless you're a liberal hippie

    _45185713_us_election226x184.gif

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    mcp wrote: »
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Shoe watch this.

    I'm gonna pretend that I think we're talking about American football.

    ahem...

    Personally, I think Jay Cutler will be under utilized in Chicago and will face the same problems there that his predecessors have, which is a lack of receivers. I still think the Vikings should have signed Jeff Garcia, who was still a prime starter last season and proved to be quite mobile in the game the VIkings played against Tampa. What do you guys think?
    I think the Vikes definitely should have gone after Garcia.

    Cutler will be okay in Chicago. He's got a good tight end. You don't need an all world receiving corps to put up big numbers. See: KC during the Vermeil era. I doubt he'll have the numbers he put up in Denver though, and if the teams does poorly, he's already shown that he's a whiny little bitch.

    He's going from a team with Brandon Marshall, Stokley, and a promising rookie in Eddie Royal, to a team where the number one receiver was their running back. Yeah, you don't need an amazing receiving corps, but like...one, maybe?

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    jordyn that was magical

    magical

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    Well, Muslins too.

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    Well, Muslins too.
    Muslin,%20large%20pic.jpg

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Here's an interview with her. "I get fucked in the butt. It's really exciting!" :D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_hgBTgnmg

    Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    Well, Muslins too.
    Muslin,%20large%20pic.jpg

    I liked this.

    ascot on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    Moonpir wrote: »
    Mr Bubbles wrote: »
    Does everybody in Liverpool know each other or something?

    nope, they dont.

    its a feeling. a vibe you get when youve lived somewhere for a while. hard to describe really, i felt it a lttle bit in manchester, and almost imediatley in orangevale, but in the years i lived in london i never felt it.

    its like a sense of self, of belonging somewhere. that if you need something, people will help. again, hard to describe

    ugh
    tube come over here to america we don't ever feel like this unless you're a liberal hippie

    _45185713_us_election226x184.gif

    You say over half the country are commie pacifists, I say almost half the country are gun-toting bare-knuckle-boxing raw-steak-eating badasses.

    laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    is anyone talking about the tea parties today

    we should have a thread about that

    Langly on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry I'm still too busy cringing from the OP

    ascot on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Jordyn wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Shoe watch this.

    I'm gonna pretend that I think we're talking about American football.

    ahem...

    Personally, I think Jay Cutler will be under utilized in Chicago and will face the same problems there that his predecessors have, which is a lack of receivers. I still think the Vikings should have signed Jeff Garcia, who was still a prime starter last season and proved to be quite mobile in the game the VIkings played against Tampa. What do you guys think?
    I think the Vikes definitely should have gone after Garcia.

    Cutler will be okay in Chicago. He's got a good tight end. You don't need an all world receiving corps to put up big numbers. See: KC during the Vermeil era. I doubt he'll have the numbers he put up in Denver though, and if the teams does poorly, he's already shown that he's a whiny little bitch.

    He's going from a team with Brandon Marshall, Stokley, and a promising rookie in Eddie Royal, to a team where the number one receiver was their running back. Yeah, you don't need an amazing receiving corps, but like...one, maybe?
    I agree his numbers are going to go down. His receivers aren't as good, and Chicago is always a run first team. But, when Trent Green threw for 4500 yards in 2004, his top 4 receivers were Gonzo, Eddie Kennison, Johnny Morton, and Derrick Blaylock. Green threw for 4000 in 2005, and his top receivers were Gonzo, Kennison, and fucking Sammie Parker. Of course, Chicago doesn't have anyone near Gonzo's talent, but Olsen is a pretty good tight end.

    I think the biggest question in Chicago is can the offensive line protect him? If so, and if Cutler is as good as he says he his, he'll find a way to make average receivers look better.

    mcp on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    is anyone talking about the tea parties today

    we should have a thread about that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-OWDjOQfI

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ascot wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    Well, Muslins too.
    Muslin,%20large%20pic.jpg

    I liked this.

    Kate follows along with a joke quite well.

    NotASenator on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    because only liberals voted for obama and all

    Well, Muslins too.
    muslin.jpg

    very nice WaM

    Usagi on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    is anyone talking about the tea parties today

    we should have a thread about that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-OWDjOQfI

    YES

    this is the best coverage of this ever.

    god damn.

    It's poetic

    Langly on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    fist in mouth

    gnawing

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    TEA BAG THE LIBERAL DEMS BEFORE THEY TEA BAG YOU!!!

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    my parents are at one of these things as we speaktype

    Langly on
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    God I wish lived in America, I would go to one of these parties; just for a first row seat to the crazy.

    EDIT: So is this a political thread now or what?

    101 on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    fist in mouth

    gnawing

    everything alright shoe?

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    my mom told me, before i went to work "we're going to protest today hun so if we get thrown in jail come bail us out, ok?"

    adorable

    Langly on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    fist in mouth

    gnawing

    everything alright shoe?

    it'll pass, with time

    all things must pass

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm eating a bagel and cream cheese right now

    which leads me to the question

    why can't I wake up with the cream cheese already in me.

    Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In or Register to comment.