The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Car insurance - new state

wallabeeXwallabeeX Registered User
edited April 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So, about six months ago I moved to California from Massachusetts. Two months ago I went and retrieved the vehicle I'd left in New England - until this point, I was using a room-mate's vehicle (who had since moved to the Congo). I've been lax about registering my vehicle in California - technically, by California state law, you're supposed to register after the first 10 days of employment in California. I've been employed for those full two months.

Tonight I was pulling out of work and really did some major damage to my car bumping into a parking garage concrete support. I'm now looking at the amount of damage and wondering if I can even file a claim, given that my insurance company insures my vehicle for Massachusetts, and my principal garaging has undeniably changed to California. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? What's my best plan of attack? The car is drivable, but the damage isn't pretty.

wallabeeX on
Sign In or Register to comment.