As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Comic Thread for Friday April 24th

123457»

• Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Oh?

Graves on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    cloudman your pikachu avatar keeps making me think you're synth

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'll take that as a compliment :P

To Graves: so silly.

(it's BARON BLUNTZ in all caps)

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Damn, I forgot about Chinatown Wars being on sale

it's probably sold out by now, fuuuck

probably not

it sold shockingly poorly

Only because 99% of the people who played it pirated it

Mr. G on
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    cloudman your pikachu avatar keeps making me think you're synth

Whoa shit that's not synth.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Heh.

I was going to try to make Brock's face the avatar but, well, that would have ruined the sig.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Brock and Pikachu look like they're trying not to laugh, but Ash just looks like he's about to vomit.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I'm honestly not sure what the context is. Pretty sure it's from the Hoenn episodes though, given Ash and Brock's clothing.

Anyway I'm done with this tangent because the first post on this page says "Stay on topic".

Clint Eastwood on
This discussion has been closed.