Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Mini-Phalla]-Nightwatch- Game Over - Village Victory
Signups are now open for the Nightwatch mini-phalla brought to you by Sabs.
This will be a fairly straight forward phalla, a nice little break from stats/HP/movement etc. The game will have a max of 20 players. The civilians of Ankh-Morpok and the City Watch (overcoming differences) have to find the people behind the crimes/conspiracy being committed to win the game.
Game nights end at 11 pm EST, ends at the :00 mark, all votes upto :59 will count. Each day make votes in !red, no retractions are needed. Inactivity clause; must make at least 2 posts a day and a vote, if you do not do this for at least 2 days, you will be killed off/replaced.
Here are some avatars I prepared for people who like Nightwatch.
2. El Skid - a human Ankh-Morpork Civilian
3. Powerpuppies - Brotherhood of the Ebon Night
4. Raneados - a dwarf Ankh-Morpork Civilian
5. Orange Soda
6. Gandalf_the_crazed - a human Ankh-Morpok Civilian
7. SpectralSpork - a dwarf Ankh-Morpork Civilian
8. Mike Danger - a troll Ankh-Morpork Civilian
9. Inquisitor - Brotherhood of the Ebon Night
10. GrimmyTOA - a troll Ankh-Morpork Civilian
11. Andrew Ryan - Fred Colon
12. Quoth - a dwarf Ankh-Morpork Civilian
13. Shabooty - Nobby Nobbs
14. Wildcat - Detritus
16. abotkin - a human Ankh-Morpork Civilian
17. TheLawinator - Carrot Ironfoundersson
18. TehSloth - a human Ankh-Morpork Civilian
19. Mr. Defecation - Brotherhood of the Ebon Night