Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Movie Release Awareness for May '09

13»

• GimGim a quietly erotic life Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm a bit surprised that this is not from the same people who made Shark in Venice.

Gim on
  • fshavlakfshavlak Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Watching the trailer again, it would appear that the 747 is not at cruising altitude.

Therefore I find it entirely plausible that a massive shark could jump up and eat it.

fshavlak on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Lorenzo Lamas?

SOLD!

nexuscrawler on
  • DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    what the fuck is that? D:

Deaderinred on
  • Romero ZombieRomero Zombie Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    what the fuck is that? D:

Movie of the year?

Romero Zombie on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2009
    Lorenzo Lamas?

SOLD!

AND Debbie Gibson!

debbiegibsonelectricyou.jpg

Gim on
  • KalTorakKalTorak Way up inside your butthole, Morty. WAAAAY up inside there.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Debbie Gibson of Gabe's iPod fame?

KalTorak on
    edited May 2009
    The very same.

Gim on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    Girls in berets are the best girls.

Jacobkosh on
13»