As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knight [Chat]ter

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited April 2009
    This one goes in my fan mail collection!
    karx11erx wrote:
    Listen dude,

I have not been offensive at all in my posts, but some of you people here seem to believe they should get everything for free and with cream on top, and if it's not there at once they believe to have a right to complain.

Impersonator had his opinion stated, and so did I, so wtf infraction?

I am so pissed off by doing good and hard work and being pissed over by people like StormWatch and now you with your sociopathic tone.

Actually I have what I wanted, so there's no need for me to stay on a forum that impolite and even hostile.

Go fuck yourself.

karx

Echo on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Honk wrote: »
    Crisis

Averted

Oh god I'm so tired....

Got the flu?
    No.

I've been up for....20 hours straight doing work, trying to meet a deadline which is today, with very few, very short breaks. It was exhausting, but I was basically going to get fired if I didn't do it, so...yeah.

Wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did. Work is packaged and sent, and aside from a little cleanup I'll be doing later this afternoon, I'm done.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Side note: Has anyone seen Feral lately or is he taking another break from the forums?

JustinSane07 on
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey hey I got paid today to! Time to blow all my money.
    strangest fetish ever

Bama on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Side note: Has anyone seen Feral lately or is he taking another break from the forums?
    He was around earlier, if I'm not mistaken.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Bama wrote: »
    Hey hey I got paid today to! Time to blow all my money.
    strangest fetish ever
    My current potential fetish involves duct tape.

electricitylikesme on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Echo wrote: »
    karx11erx wrote:
    Listen dude,

I have not been offensive at all in my posts, but some of you people here seem to believe they should get everything for free and with cream on top, and if it's not there at once they believe to have a right to complain.

I am so pissed off by doing good and hard work and being pissed over by people like StormWatch and now you with your sociopathic tone.

Actually I have what I wanted, so there's no need for me to stay on a forum that impolite and even hostile.

Go fuck yourself.

karx
    So, I confused StormWatch with Storm Front.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Crisis

Averted

Oh god I'm so tired....

Got the flu?
    No.

I've been up for....20 hours straight doing work, trying to meet a deadline which is today, with very few, very short breaks. It was exhausting, but I was basically going to get fired if I didn't do it, so...yeah.

Wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did. Work is packaged and sent, and aside from a little cleanup I'll be doing later this afternoon, I'm done.

That's rough dude, I had a similar situation about a month ago. Un-pleas-ant.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    No seriously, Dynagrip should I buy this? I mean, it seems pretty pertinent to my needs.

it's very useful in the design of machinery. how to select gear ratios and whatnot. Now it may not tell you exactly how to mount a linear bearing or whatever. It's more for design though it does cover all of the practical considerations. You might be able to find a table of contents for it online to help you decide.

Dynagrip on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I'm so tired ...

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    i am craving a nice science news site

anyone know of a good one they follow?

MikeMan on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    I probably should have my own copy but there's usually one laying about wherever I've worked.

Dynagrip on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    MikeMan wrote: »
    i am craving a nice science news site

anyone know of a good one they follow?

my cock

nexuscrawler on
    edited April 2009
    Anyway, sleepytime for me. 'Night [chat]. :P

Oh god it's 8:00 am and I'm just now going to bed...

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited April 2009
    I'm going to the U.S. tomorrow btw, what should I check out in Chicago? I will only have one free day so I need to hit the most awesome things possible to make up for the lack of time.

Honk on
    edited April 2009
    I'm going to the U.S. tomorrow btw, what should I check out in Chicago? I will only have one free day so I need to hit the most awesome things possible to make up for the lack of time.

McDonald's.

It's something truly American that doesn't exist anywhere else.

Echo on
    edited April 2009

McDonald's.

It's something truly American that doesn't exist anywhere else.

I am quite familiar with McDonald's, sir!

Kyoto Express is where it's at though, tastiest food ever and it costs like $1.

Also: Non food suggestions please.

Honk on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    Uno's Chicago Bar & Grill. They only exist in Chicago. It says right there in the name!
    The real answer is Wrigley Stadium. Oldest ball park in MLB.

JustinSane07 on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So Specter jumped ship?

Interesting.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    I make better food than most food-places here do.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    No seriously, Dynagrip should I buy this? I mean, it seems pretty pertinent to my needs.

it's very useful in the design of machinery. how to select gear ratios and whatnot. Now it may not tell you exactly how to mount a linear bearing or whatever. It's more for design though it does cover all of the practical considerations. You might be able to find a table of contents for it online to help you decide.

i have never needed anything other than my pocket reference

http://catalog.asme.org/books/PrintBook/Engineers_Data_Book_Second.cfm

Dunadan019 on
    edited April 2009
    Uno's Chicago Bar & Grill. They only exist in Chicago. It says right there in the name!
    The real answer is Wrigley Stadium. Oldest ball park in MLB.

Cool, that's an option.

Honk on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Hey honk

Wear White Sox stuff to Wrigley.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

I'm going with the dynagrip option because I like knowing things. Even if it's not specifically helpful, I'd love to generally know more about mechanical engineering seeing how I end up dealing with and doing a lot of it for some reason.

electricitylikesme on
    edited April 2009
    Man murdered at Wrigley today ...

since the victim was not American, 20% of the country argues that it is 'not murder'

RonaldoTheGypsy on
    edited April 2009
    Isn't it funny how everyone that says "fuck you, I'm leaving these shitty forums and never coming back" still sticks around to see how people respond to that?

Echo on
    edited April 2009
    No.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited April 2009
    Man murdered at Wrigley today ...

since the victim was not American, 20% of the country argues that it is 'not murder'

I can only assume that White is the wrong kind of Sox. What if I wear black socks?

Honk on
    edited April 2009
    Isn't it funny how everyone that says "fuck you, I'm leaving these shitty forums and never coming back" still sticks around to see how people respond to that?

it's SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES PEOPLE LEAVE

FKUC U

I LEEF FOREVER

*blip next to profile shows he's online for the next hour monitoring the party that is thrown as he ragequits*

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2009
    Ok so I'm listening to the Lily Allen song Not Fair. The song's about her boyfriend not being attentive to her sexual needs. At one point she says "I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by"... what does this phrase mean? Like, she's getting the shitty end of the stick?

Organichu on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    karx11erx wrote:
    Listen dude,

Go fuck yourself.

karx

I think one of the greatest things about the internet is that all of the people who are bad at it seem to have the same mannerisms and form of diction. It is though they are all one great hivemind or they are following a checklist.

"Oh dear. I almost forgot to sign my electronic correspondence to that chap with my username as a definitive marker of validity and authentication."

fucking people man.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

I'm going with the dynagrip option because I like knowing things. Even if it's not specifically helpful, I'd love to generally know more about mechanical engineering seeing how I end up dealing with and doing a lot of it for some reason.

The one i linked is a reference for mechanical engineers so its probably not very helpful to people that don't already know the basics. its for the stuff that you forget.

Dunadan019 on
    edited April 2009
    due what's your av/sig

Zen Vulgarity on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I forgot how dumb the main character of FFXIII looked.

Inquisitor on
    edited April 2009
    Ok, Amazon refuse to ship that to Australia or any address in it it seems.

electricitylikesme on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok so I'm listening to the Lily Allen song Not Fair. The song's about her boyfriend not being attentive to her sexual needs. At one point she says "I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by"... what does this phrase mean? Like, she's getting the shitty end of the stick?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/feel+hard+done-by

Senjutsu on
    edited April 2009
    You know who's bad at the internet?

Women.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    HONK

GO TO THE CHICAGO ART INSTITUTE.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

who was that?

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    edited April 2009
    I loved the Steiner/Beatrix thing in FFIX when I was a kid.

Zen Vulgarity on
This discussion has been closed.