As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

"We have a new era in boxing"

13»

• MunacraMunacra Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I think what pisses me off about the boxing vs mma debate is that boxing supporters sound like giant fags who don't understand fighting because all they want to see is blood blood blood and mma supporters are giant fags who don't understand fighting and all they want to see is blood blood blood.

Munacra on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Munacra wrote: »
    I think what pisses me off about the boxing vs mma debate is that boxing supporters sound like giant fags who don't understand fighting because all they want to see is blood blood blood and mma supporters are giant fags who don't understand fighting and all they want to see is blood blood blood.

ie, fuck us for wanting to see a fight that isn't two dudes hugging for the entire bout.

Metzger Meister on