As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Legend of the green dragon

CrimsonSoulCrimsonSoul Registered User new member
edited May 2009 in Games and Technology
http://www.halflogd.net Remake of the old BBS LORD game

edit: looking at this now... seems like a horrible first post, I am prepared to be flamed

CrimsonSoul on

• Options
    ArchonexArchonex No hard feelings, right? Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So fix it and give us expanded details about the game/what the original game was then. If it's a remake of an old game, it'll probably interest some folks here, but I wouldn't click that link if my life depended on it given the details provided so far.

Archonex on
  • Options
    CrimsonSoulCrimsonSoul Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    Archonex wrote: »
    So fix it and give us expanded details about the game/what the original game was then. If it's a remake of an old game, it'll probably interest some folks here, but I wouldn't click that link if my life depended on it given the details provided so far.

It's based on the old BBS game LORD, it's a text based browser game with PVP and PVE elements. Also you can "marry" other players and there are two NPC's that you can marry and when you do the deed with them it adds buffs for when you're fighting. This version of the game has houses that you can buy but you can only buy certain houses depending on how many times you gave killed the dragon. You have so many turns to fight per game day (every 6 hours) and if you die you can kill ghost while you're a spirit and if you get enough points from killing as a spirit then you can have a reserection casted on you that gives you 6 extra turns to kill with. There's a couple extra things on it that I can't think of off the top of my head also.

Thanks for the advice, Archonex

CrimsonSoul on