• Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    what a bunch of pussy scars for pussies

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    yo, DL, were them ear surgeries for cauliflower ear my rough-ridin sumbitch brotha?

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Wren wrote: »
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    I guess I still have the scars on my knuckles from that skill-saw accident where the damn thing started throwing tiny shards of white-hot steel into my hand. It felt like several small bee stings, then nothing for like three seconds then incredible searing pain

this is why god invented gloves

you don't actually wear gloves when using a saw or a grinding wheel or anything else that has fast moving metal parts so that your glove doesn't get caught and then really fuck things up for you.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    straightzi, thanks to your little stunt I'm sure FOX News will be reporting on the dangerous new trend among this nation's youth of setting themselves on fire for the high it produces along with advice on the signs to tell if your child is lighting himself on fire

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    yo, DL, were them ear surgeries for cauliflower ear my rough-ridin sumbitch brotha?

indeed

even though i have never had cauliflower ear, i have no idea why they chopped my ear.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I guess I still have the scars on my knuckles from that skill-saw accident where the damn thing started throwing tiny shards of white-hot steel into my hand. It felt like several small bee stings, then nothing for like three seconds then incredible searing pain

What the hell were you sawing/sawing with?

Burning Organ on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I don't particularly enjoy pain, no.

Well while that's not wholly true, not lighting myself on fire.

Javen on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    straightzi, thanks to your little stunt I'm sure FOX News will be reporting on the dangerous new trend among this nation's youth of setting themselves on fire for the high it produces along with advice on the signs to tell if your child is lighting himself on fire
    1. DELICIOUS SMELL
    2. CRISPNESS OR GENERAL BACONY TEXTURE TO THE SKIN
    3. HOLY SHIT THIS PERSON HAS NO FLESH

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

indeed

even though i have never had cauliflower ear, i have no idea why they chopped my ear.

To make you look like more of a hardass.

GRMike on
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Post pictures of your gross face OP this is the internet I want to see some gross pictures.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    GRMike wrote: »

indeed

i thought that was why i did squats?

cause my butt is cute!

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm gonna go buy some cereal

get my fruity pepple on.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I used to know this kid who told girls his cleft-pallette scar was from a fight.

He was a handsome guy, despite the scar. It hella worked.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    GRMike wrote: »

indeed

i thought that was why i did squats?

cause my butt is cute!

No argument here. (When are you 21? <.<)

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

this is why god invented gloves

you don't actually wear gloves when using a saw or a grinding wheel or anything else that has fast moving metal parts so that your glove doesn't get caught and then really fuck things up for you.

thats why you dont put your hands under or inside the thing

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It has come to my attention that fire is hot and has the capabilities to burn.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

What the hell were you sawing/sawing with?

I was holding a piece of plywood down on top of a table for the guy using the skill saw.

What he failed to take into account was the steel rim on the table. The blade hit the rim at like 5 degrees in, took out half an inch of steel on the outside, then got stuck. Some of that steel ended up in my left hand, across the knuckles from the last joint on my thumb.

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have a good one on my knee from falling off my bike when I was 7, so what was a 2 inch scar when I was 3'6" is now like 6 inches long and looks like I had it scoped by a submarine periscope.

My hands are RIDDLED with little scars from animals and one from an oven.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh man Quetzi now you're ugly.

I mean uglier.

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    my brother got jabbed in his knee by barbed wire, and it's like the skin grew over the wound. it's like it's hollow.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    nothing but bad things happen when you go out and socialize. like getting burns all over your face. I feel so safe inside of my unsocial dome

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Only real scar I got is from where the doctors opened up my ankle to put a rod in it.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    BigDes wrote: »
    Only real scar I got is from where the doctors opened up my ankle to put a rod in it.

20070629simpsonscarbonrod.jpg

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Did no one have a bag?

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    nothing but bad things happen when you go out and socialize. like getting burns all over your face. I feel so safe inside of my unsocial dome

Don't be ridiculous.

Anti-social enclosures are cube shaped. They're boxes. Not domes. An elementary error.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    MikeRyu wrote: »

Did no one have a bag?

Never thought of that.

Shit.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    The_Scarab wrote: »

Don't be ridiculous.

Anti-social enclosures are cube shaped. They're boxes. Not domes. An elementary error.

mine is a dome. domes are much safer

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    shut ins in cubes are losers, shut ins in domes are scientists.

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I went to a school where the ratio of black people to white was somewhere around 10:1, and white people got picked on much like you would see happen to blacks in the 50's. I had a well publicized race fueled bare knuckle boxing match/fight where I got a gnarly scar on my eye but knocked this black dude out in front of all the black people and became an honorary black person/ ambassador to the whitey's. Whitey's finally got acceptance by them through me. I was like the Malcom X of white kids.

I still have my honorary tall tee they bestowed upon me immediatly following the fight, along with a "dabbing up". And that would be racist as hell if it also weren't true as hell.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oh i got a pretty nasty looking scar on the back of one knee from some surgery when i was 5

i suppose i could say i got it from hitting some guy who was trying to rob an old lady

hit him with the back of my knee
    then hyperextended my arm to slap him with my inner elbow

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have small scars on the bridge of my nose and on my upper lip from when I ran headfirst full speed into a chain link fence trying to chase down a foul ball.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I went to a school where the ratio of black people to white was somewhere around 10:1, and white people got picked on much like you would see happen to blacks in the 50's. I had a well publicized race fueled bare knuckle boxing match/fight where I got a gnarly scar on my eye but knocked this black dude out in front of all the black people and became an honorary black person/ ambassador to the whitey's. Whitey's finally got acceptance by them through me. I was like the Malcom X of white kids.

I still have my honorary tall tee they bestowed upon me immediatly following the fight, along with a "dabbing up". And that would be racist as hell if it also weren't true as hell.

I don't remember this episode of seinfeld

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Air wrote: »
    oh i got a pretty nasty looking scar on the back of one knee from some surgery when i was 5

i suppose i could say i got it from hitting some guy who was trying to rob an old lady

hit him with the back of my knee
    then hyperextended my arm to slap him with my inner elbow
    So, he tripped you?

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    i got a scar from a race fueled bare knuckle boxing match/fight where I got a gnarly scar on my eye but knocked this black dude out in front of all the black people and became an honorary black person/ ambassador to the whitey's. Whitey's finally got acceptance by them I was like the Malcom X of white kids.

I still have my honorary tall tee. And that would be racist as hell if it also weren't true as hell.

This happened to my brother, too.

I took the easy way in and just shot some b-ball outside of the school.

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse

alternatively, scar tissue that I wish you saw

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    i thought this was a callius thread

Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tossrock wrote: »

sarcastic mister know-it-all.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    I'm gonna go buy some cereal

get my fruity pepple on.
    I prefer to get my fruity pebble on

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »

sarcastic mister know-it-all.

STICK KNIFE

CAR TRUCK

Metzger Meister on