Options

What does your name/avatar mean?

• Options
    MandaristaMandarista Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: It's a name from one of my most favorite old AD&D Planescape characters
    (cheesy, I know)

Avatar: An even cheesier pic I drew in ms paint of a different old RP character of mine. This time from White Wolf's Changeling.
    (drawing with a mouse is hard! Especially if you have no real artistic talents :P)

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: This year will be my third year.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Just getting out there and playing some games. Otherwise my life is just work, eat, sleep, and repeat. Boring...

And I throw in an extra: My sig: I love my sig because it is just plain win. And no, I am not biased.
    If you have any idea who Tasslehoff Burrfoot is and you don't agree, I'm afraid I can't love you anymore... ;_;

Mandarista on
    Screw Frodo..... TASSLEHOFF LIVES!
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mandarista wrote: »
    If you have any idea who Tasslehoff Burrfoot is and you don't agree, I'm afraid I can't love you anymore... ;_;

I'm afraid I have to agree. Too many poor souls have no idea about the awesomeness of Tas however. It brings tears to my eyes....

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    [Avatar: An even cheesier pic I drew in ms paint of a different old RP character of mine. This time from White Wolf's Changeling.
    (drawing with a mouse is hard! Especially if you have no real artistic talents :P)

What kith? I can't make out any defining details.

Also, my wife's family had a cat named Tasselhoff.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    [Avatar: An even cheesier pic I drew in ms paint of a different old RP character of mine. This time from White Wolf's Changeling.

What kith? I can't make out any defining details.

Also, my wife's family had a cat named Tasselhoff.

It's her seelie Redcap's mortal seeming :)

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    SovietMudkipzSovietMudkipz Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name:
    sovietmudkip.jpg
    Avatar: In Conker's Bad Fur day, this is the face Conker makes whenever you find a wad of cash.
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Nope, I went last year.
    What I'm looking forward to the most:Playing games with new people during console freeplay.

SovietMudkipz on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    DigitalJediDigitalJedi Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    Name: I heard the term after watching Live Free or Die Hard to describe an internet junky who's really good with technology, etc. I've used it ever since.

DigitalJedi on
    "Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I guess it's time to post in this thread.

Name: Qs23 comes from my brothers' BBS they set-up in the basement of our parent's place during the 90's. What it exactly means is actually a mystery. The reason is that I'm not exactly sure why I picked it, since I was like 6 or 7 at the time. The closest idea my brothers and I have been able to come up with, is the fact that my dad was, and to a degree still is, a ham radio junkie. And one of the ham radio magazines he subscribed to, which therefore would be in the basement, is QST. Which we think I took and changed to Qs23. But just like licking to the center of a tootise roll pop, the world will never know for sure.

Avatar: The avatar is from a photo taking during PAX last year. It's from when I was on the BioWare photo scavenger hunt. One of the photos was to show yourself drinking a starbucks or seattle's best coffee. The waldo outfit is because I cosplayed as Waldo last year, and will be doing it again this year.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? No. This PAX is going to be my 4th. And my 4th CCST trip as well.

What I'm looking forward to the most: The panels. I'm a big fan of inside baseball sort of stuff, being able to talk beyond the games is way cool for me.

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    mavrick88mavrick88 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: My friends gave me it when at a lazertag tourney and we made up names(excpet the 88 part)
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? nope PAX veteran this is my 5th yaer
    What I'm looking forward to the most:The pizza on the first floor.

mavrick88 on
    I was driving some out-of-towner friends around, and I kept complaining about being blinded. They responded with "You see, where we come from, people tend to wear Sunglasses." I retorted with a simple "You people tend to have sun."
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    And I throw in an extra: My sig: I love my sig because it is just plain win. And no, I am not biased.

There's nothing more dangerous than a bored Kender....

Shade on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2009
    mavrick88 wrote: »
    Name: My friends gave me it when at a lazertag tourney and we made up names(excpet the 88 part)
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? nope PAX veteran this is my 5th yaer
    What I'm looking forward to the most:The pizza on the first floor.
    That pizza is awesome.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    Curse-TenCurse-Ten Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh my turn!

My real name is Kerstin, however everyone mispronounces it whenever they say it so I decided to spell it out one day in words just for the heck of it.

My avatar isn't much. I just love mother3 and Duster and Kumatora are my favorites. My other mother3 avatar was better though.

i am a PAX newbie, suprising since I live in Washington, I'll be heading there with my twin sister and hopefully staying there for all three days.

Curse-Ten on
  • Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: I once had a band called The Bowser Explosion Project. When it came time to pick a new avatar due to boredom of whatever my old one was, I chose b0wser.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Attended 05/06, Enforced 07/08

What I'm looking forward to the most: defending my Prize Bunker, and the Loud Wedges that I know BigRed is going to punish me with.

b0wser on
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    leaf is short for Hanging Leaf, which is translated from the mohawk Yo'Ne Rah'donh'doh, the name given to me by my grandfather when I was young. I'm half mohawk, but take after my german/dutch father appearace wise. I generally take great offense at being accused it's "some self-chosen trendy hippy shit".

My gamertag VolatileSky is generally not taken for gaming. For whatever reason there's a few other hanging leaf's running around out there that seemingly register everywhere possible.

My avatar is always me. I know people on here in person, and it makes me somewhat recognizable. I'm the same on here as in person, and I like to represent myself as such.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    Pat McRotchPat McRotch Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: My uncle had a t-shirt he bought out of a Hustler Magazine. Plain white, black letters, said Pat McRotch on it. Can't remember why I stuck with it. Now, I will answer to "Pat" (real name Zach). Most of the people at the LAN center only know me as Pat. Also, it seems that if you Google Pat McRotch they all are me... unless it is some A-Hole, then it is totally not me.

Avatar: Back when everyone was playing with the South Park character creator, I tried to make myself.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?
    : This will be my 3rd year!

What I'm looking forward to the most: The whole damn thing. Also, getting out of the social nothing that is The Ozarks. I love the area, but even the nerds are hardly what you call nerds 'round here.

Pat McRotch on
    xPat+McR0tch.png
    patmcrotch.png
  • Options
    algorhythm3.14algorhythm3.14 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    My name is a portmanteau of "algorithm" and "rhythm." And its awesome because I totally thought of that rather then seeing it somewhere. I'm also a Computer Engineering major as well as a bass player and Indie addict. PI is due to someone already having it.

About me: I need to lurk less and post more; so any of you actually care that I exist :P

My current avatar is some art from the latest of Montreal record. of Montreal is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2yS2hDqu3s HQ that shit. but damn did you have to see that tour in person. Best shows ever

I'm rocking PAX for the second time this year (First BYOC), and I really hope to fuck it up less than I did last year (Logistical mess but still absolutely incredible).

I'm most excited for the BYOC, as I missed the last year. Also, this year my Core i7 / GTX285 rig will be ready.

algorhythm3.14 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CyberpumpkinCyberpumpkin Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Comes from my history as someone with a head that's difficult to fit into a hat or a fencing mask (the wire cage thingy for playing with pretend sword sporting equipment). It's also a play on an increasingly dated sci-fi subtype.

Avatar: Well, my current avatar was made for me years ago by a friend who saw me in a grey hat that I'd knitted (made myself one while knitting hats for kids undergoing chemotherapy) and decided that the hat (and my head) needed to be shopped into a painting of some revolutionary or other.

My avatar is usually this:
    cp_av_150.jpg
    my farmer-robot storybook character by the same name.

First time attending PAX? Yep. My brother and best friend both live in Seattle, but I didn't make it last year. This is gonna be sweet.

Looking forward to most Attending a fun con. Last one I went to was the official Transformers convention when they had it in Chicago. It was fun seeing some online friends for the first time, but it was during a slow period in the fandom (the movie was still 2 years or so off). Plus I'm going to have at least 2 great friends there and I'm gonna be giving away buttons like mad!

algorhythm is a really cool name.

Cyberpumpkin on
    pax09buttons.jpg
  • Options
    neurosliceneuroslice Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Well, I have gone through many web handles over the years; having been using the web since it's inception (with AOL, Compuserve, and Prodigy; and then the Netscape / Webcrawler / Alta Vista days before Google, IE 3, and Firefox) I was like, 6 or 7 years old at that point. I think I could write DOS batch files by 5. Here's some of my older ones: MadKat, Lancer, Somethingorother 007. You know, silly kid ones.

Then my best friend used "Cloud Strife" as a name around the FF7 days. And one of our online clan friends made fun of him, and said something like "You should make it like, DarkStrife, or something." and that was my main handle and email for a very long time. After reading the Silmarillion, I taught myself a bit of elvish; so my RPG (WoW, Oblivion, etc) are always based on Quenya or Sindarin (possibly a mix). Usually "Elfarondur Breceleb" which means "Darkmoon Quicksilver". Also "Morthrandir", or Black Pilgrim (Mithrandir being "Grey Pilgrim", what the Elves and men of Gondor called Gandalf).

I came up with neuroslice a few years back, using the idea from one of my favorite books, by William Gibson, "Neuromancer" or "raising of the mind" and the Star Wars word for a computer hacker: a "slicer".
    Also, the whole "brain surgery" thing is funny, because I do have bi-polar disorder, and all of you (at least those at the '07 PA First Q&A Panel) saw me fucking loopynuts; or anyone who has watched the DVD.

But after this last manic episode I had, I decided to change my handle once again, because I feel I've changed quite a bit through it. I feel more like an adult, than I did before it. And I have become much more decisive and confident in my life. I have also found myself, and Truth. But that's another story for another time. Anyway, now I am Slicehawk, which obviously comes from the neuroslice idea, but my first name, Gavin means Whitehawk in Gaelic. So, there you go.
    And lord, that was a lot of name explanation. lol.

Avatar: I had a lot of trouble finding or picking an avatar until quite recently. Found mine on the Fallout 3 website around or right before it came out. Plus with the whole puppet thing, of course it rocks for PAX.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? This will be my third year, I first went in '07. And being hypomanic, then getting on the train and drinking beer before a whole lot of liquor, totally triggered my paranoia. It was nuts. Last year I was kind of depressed and low energy. I think this year will be my first real stable, awesomefest of a PAX.

What I'm looking forward to the most:Seeing all my friends I normally see only once a year. I may move to Washington around PAXtime, so, hopefully I'll see more of them more often in the future. And shit, Two PAXes (PAXen?) a year after this! Woot.

neuroslice on
    Hotel bound on PAX Saturday,
    I exclaimed "Khoo is my Sensei!"
    So if memes make great shirts,
    And Pod Six is Jerks,
    Then Moe, Khoo and I had our day.
  • Options
    mavrick88mavrick88 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    neuroslice wrote: »
    Name: Two PAXes (PAXen?) a year after this! Woot.

PAXii?

mavrick88 on
    I was driving some out-of-towner friends around, and I kept complaining about being blinded. They responded with "You see, where we come from, people tend to wear Sunglasses." I retorted with a simple "You people tend to have sun."
  • Options
    TheJackalManTheJackalMan Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: TheJackalMan was a slow evolution from year to year, from school to school.
    It started back in like 5th grade when I ran as Anubis77 and then it became harder and harder to register that or any other variant of Anubis, whom I thought was rather cool. So then I stole the Anubis reference from Freakazoid and went with thejackelheadedman and then I started playing games that required the name to be shorter, so went to the thejackelman and then it was pointed out to me that I was dumb and had been spelling it wrong for years :p So then it went to TheJackalMan.

Srsly u guys, just srsly

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? This will be my second year, and this year I got all three days off :) Paid too ;) I only got to go for one day last year, though for some reason, Will call thought that I had ordered/paid for a three day pass. So if there are any other Michael W's out there that ordered that but got boned, I'm sorry.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Tournaments. I'm hoping there will be a Warhammer tournament, non-apocolypse. Had I sucked just a little less at SoulCalibur 4 I would've made it past the first round last year :p Also, If the button collecting thing happens again I plan to take that more seriously.

TheJackalMan on
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    wow, this thread was good idea...
    I'm really enjoying reading all your messages.
    People get their names in the oddest ways.

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    solomanisolomani Sydney, AURegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Solomani - Latin for "Men from Sol".

http://traveller.wikia.com/wiki/Solomani

solomani on
  • Options
    FinnbarrFinnbarr Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Finnbarr is the name of a character from Brian Jacques series of books, the Redwall series.
    Avatar: HK-47 of course. KOTOR is a classic.
    First time attending PAX? Second year for me. I'm going to make it a tradition.
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting new people who like the same stuff. Last year I went with a couple friends but we didn't really get to meet anyone except for that one guy who LOVED the minibosses (sup)

Finnbarr on
    ~Finnbarr
    Statement: Just a simple droid, here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
  • Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Singollo (sin-gol-lo) I think i put the prunciantion in place correctly. Anyway it comes from a name generator using elven. It means jacob accordign to it. So ya my name simply refers to my name.

Avatar: still trying to come up with something I use to use an image of wakko. Thinking something new suggestions welcome.

image of wakko not the one i use
    http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/6002/Wakko.jpg

Singollo on
  • Options
    NerdetteNerdette Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    Name: kinda self explanatory.. female nerd... called myself a 'total nerdette' one time with friends and it just stuck

Avatar: my fave flower.. decided there was too much pressure to try to come up with something witty so I went basic lol

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Nope, this will be my third year.. but i just joined these boards today so Hello everyone :)

What I'm looking forward to the most: uh... everything?? i really enjoy just being lost in a crowd of people who enjoy the same things I do.. experiencing the spirit (i said spirit not scent.. dont forget to shower! haha) .. I really enjoyed the time spent playing table top gaming last year

Nerdette on
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Bothell, WA

Please tell me people from your town refer to themselves as Bothans.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nerdette wrote: »
    Name: kinda self explanatory.. female nerd... called myself a 'total nerdette' one time with friends and it just stuck

Avatar: my fave flower.. decided there was too much pressure to try to come up with something witty so I went basic lol

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Nope, this will be my third year.. but i just joined these boards today so Hello everyone :)

What I'm looking forward to the most: uh... everything?? i really enjoy just being lost in a crowd of people who enjoy the same things I do.. experiencing the spirit (i said spirit not scent.. dont forget to shower! haha) .. I really enjoyed the time spent doing table top gaming last year

Welcome to the forums Nerdette!
    Hope to meet you in person at the con!

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    PinderPinder Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Bothell, WA

Well, we didn't, but I'm certainly going to start.

Pinder on
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • Options
    MeetTheHeavyMeetTheHeavy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    My XBOX live gamertag, was previously DoYouLikeWaffle.
    Changed it after I switched to playing TF2 mostly.
    Just signed up with it because it's the most relevant thing to pax. Other than my steam name, but that changes almost everyday

MeetTheHeavy on
    16404.gif
  • Options
    GPIA7RGPIA7R Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Originally "Gamepro777" back in the mid 90's. Stayed with me through Starcraft, Medal of Honor: AA, Everquest, etc... "Gamepro" simply because I had gamed since I was 3 (NES, Mario, etc) and was considered by friends to be the go-to person when it came to games. Eventually, I wanted to shorten the name to something a bit more obscure and only really known to those that asked. It became GPIA for a short while, then "GPIA 7" (I like 7). Then, in the past few years, I added an "R" to it for flavor. It has a meaning, but nothing important or interesting. The GPIA portion, though, stands for "GamePro In Action", and this is the first time I've ever told anyone that without first saying "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." Feel proud, PAX Forum, for you now know the 10-year secret.

Avatar: I've never really committed to an avatar. This one just seemed quick and easy. I'm sure one day I'll find something more defining like Serenity's licky-cat (which I use for my MSN Messenger avatar :P ). This is my XBox Live avatar, and it works for now.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: Yes, this will be my first PAX

What I'm looking forward to the most: Why, the adventure, of course. I've never travelled outside of Indiana, so this is full of lots of new experiences for me. I'm looking forward to flying to Seattle, seeing a new place, and ideally meeting some friendly PAX'ers. If it turns out to be a dud and PAX-goers aren't as friendly as they seem here, then I can't really see a reason to go again. So, in short, the "social" aspect of the thing.

GPIA7R on
  • Options
    MeetTheHeavyMeetTheHeavy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    GPIA7R wrote: »
    Name: Originally "Gamepro777" back in the mid 90's. Stayed with me through Starcraft, Medal of Honor: AA, Everquest, etc... "Gamepro" simply because I had gamed since I was 3 (NES, Mario, etc) and was considered by friends to be the go-to person when it came to games. Eventually, I wanted to shorten the name to something a bit more obscure and only really known to those that asked. It became GPIA for a short while, then "GPIA 7" (I like 7). Then, in the past few years, I added an "R" to it for flavor. It has a meaning, but nothing important or interesting. The GPIA portion, though, stands for "GamePro In Action", and this is the first time I've ever told anyone that without first saying "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." Feel proud, PAX Forum, for you now know the 10-year secret.

Avatar: I've never really committed to an avatar. This one just seemed quick and easy. I'm sure one day I'll find something more defining like Serenity's licky-cat (which I use for my MSN Messenger avatar :P ). This is my XBox Live avatar, and it works for now.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: Yes, this will be my first PAX

What I'm looking forward to the most: Why, the adventure, of course. I've never travelled outside of Indiana, so this is full of lots of new experiences for me. I'm looking forward to flying to Seattle, seeing a new place, and ideally meeting some friendly PAX'ers. If it turns out to be a dud and PAX-goers aren't as friendly as they seem here, then I can't really see a reason to go again. So, in short, the "social" aspect of the thing.

They're pretty much nerds, I have to say it, they're friendly but not all of them are necessarily the stereotype of cool.
    I'm sad when I hear people have never been outside of the country-- and astonished when they haven't been outside of a state!
    I've been to tons of counties, 2 in Asia, maybe 4-6 in Europe, quite around America, Canada, and Austrailia. Also Turkey.

MeetTheHeavy on
    16404.gif
  • Options
    IcedhopeIcedhope Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name : I chose it, because I was an emo Kid in High School, and my favorite band is Iced Earth, so I crossed out the earth and added hope. that was about 10 years ago.

Avatar: I was goofiing around and at Spencer's and my girlfriend snapped the shot.
    First time attending PAX? This will be my First, and I will enjoy it.
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Talking with tell tale and Getting drunk and playing video games.

Icedhope on
    Look! Another ReMake!
  • Options
    algorhythm3.14algorhythm3.14 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    GPIA7R wrote:

Avatar: I've never really committed to an avatar. This one just seemed quick and easy. I'm sure one day I'll find something more defining like Serenity's licky-cat (which I use for my MSN Messenger avatar ). This is my XBox Live avatar, and it works for now.

They're pretty much nerds, I have to say it, they're friendly but not all of them are necessarily the stereotype of cool.
    I'm sad when I hear people have never been outside of the country-- and astonished when they haven't been outside of a state!
    I've been to tons of counties, 2 in Asia, maybe 4-6 in Europe, quite around America, Canada, and Austrailia. Also Turkey.y

OH SNAP Totally from the plat' myself. Going back for summer in a couple weeks. Did you go to Skyline HS by any (very small) chance?

Also, Seattle kicks so much ass

algorhythm3.14 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Yup and we speak Bothese....

:)

Nerdette on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Serenity wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums Nerdette!
    Hope to meet you in person at the con!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to actually meeting people this year.. the previous years I went with a preset group of friends and we hardly talked to anyone else.. terrible!

Nerdette on
  • Options
    RCars2RCars2 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: I've had this screen name since the first time I ever used the internet back in the old AOL days back in 1994. The first letter is from my first name (Rob), the "Cars" is the first bit of my last name (Carson), and 2 is my lucky number.
    Avatar: I've been told i look like a slightly shorter version of Yahtzee (by someone who has actually met him no less :mrgreen:) and I do idolize him a little so my avatar is his animated likeness.
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? I've been going to PAX since 2007 and this will be my 3rd PAX (if i actually can go this year, lost my job and all)
    What I'm looking forward to the most: I've met alot of cool people the last 2 years at PAX so I'm mostly looking forward to just meeting up with friends and having a great time.

RCars2 on
    carlinsig.png
  • Options
    Jules@Party934.comJules@Party934.com Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: When I signed up for the forums, I couldn't think of anything creative so that is what I used. My work handle since I am going to PAX for both business and pleasure. I am thinking of changing it however, but am lacking creativity at the moment.

Avatar: Well since I am attending alone, I wanted people to be able to recognize me before showing up so they could say Hey its that crazy Canadian chick!

First time attending PAX? Yes it is. Been meaning to go for years now, but something always came up last second and I would have to cancel my trip.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Dressing up in crazy costumes for some of the extra events (have 3 in mind that I may bring and just sew new ones), meeting new people, interviewing both presenters and fellow PAXians for my show, checking out the latest games and toys, geeking out with my fellow geeks, maybe sitting down for a few table top games, soaking in the juicy goodness and ummm so much more. Not really sure exactly what to expect as this will be my first time but I know I will have a blast.

Jules@Party934.com on
  • Options
    etherealvisionetherealvision Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    My Name actually has a short story to it. I've always found ethereal to be a very enigmatic word, since it means other wordly. For a long time I was etherealcolor, until I started to draw, and I became Etherealvision.

My avatar on the other hand is my very first drawing after I got into pencil art. Her name is Chibi and she's a friggen spaz. I imported her first drawing into my computer once I got a Wacom tablet (Bamboo, the cheap but really good one) and colored her the way she is now. I've always liked to think I'm part Chibi, although I'm a guy, sometimes I like to spaz and run around at parties and other group get togethers. And no, I'm not ADD, just get energetic sometimes ^^.

etherealvision on
    Let there be games!
  • Options
    JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Made it up. Doesn't really mean much of anything, other than it may have been the name of a character I made up for some game back when I first thought it up.

Avatar: Got it from 4chan. Lulz'd at it, then decided to steal it since I'm a loud, fat asshole, too.

First time attending PAX? The first PAX was my first PAX. :p Enforcer since 2004.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Exhibition Hall, I guess. I don't get the time for panels or tournaments or other things since I'm usually busy with Enforcer stuff, but I've always got time for Expo Hall.

Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

[12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • Options
    GameOver!GameOver! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Its pretty much a homage to video games, particularly Mario (obviously). The "!" at the end is just because of my lack of originality. Anyways, I choose that a few years ago when I joined 1up, and Ive used it ever since (now the "!" sticks with my user name no matter what)

Avatar: Pretty self explanatory, lol

GameOver! on
  • Options
    CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: After the Greek Titan. I wanted a name I hadn't seen online anywhere, but that was easy to pronounce and type. Unfortunately in the last ~10 years I've been using it I see tons of other people with it now.

First PAX: 2005. I had tickets to the first PAX, but had to skip it due to a family emergency.

What I'm looking forward to the most: BYOC and the Concerts. Awesome LAN gaming plus awesome music. I don't need much more than that and a case of Bawls to be happy.

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad