As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm bringing sexy [CHAT]

• Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Adam, remind me to never show you my ant farm and sledgehammer collection.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    gogglesgoggles Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yea.... D-Robe, I'm going to need you to only post when your avatar will have the light blue background. Otherwise it just doesn't look right.

mmmmmmk?

Thanks.

goggles on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Jesus Sonic, way to ruin my morning, your website has made me feel like a super under achiever.....which means that it's good.

Mustang on
  • Options
    D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Goggles, you dick; you know this avatar is all your fault.
    And Mars' fault too. Don't think I've forgotten about you.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ERrrrrrr, I found two graphic design jobs in Okinawa! God, if I could get those!

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    How long does it take to get used to a Wacom tablet?

NibCrom on
  • Options
    LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    it took me 12 hours

Now I can produce 90% of the worlds hentai

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    What size is your tablet?

NibCrom on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    this big! *holds out hands*

its the size of a normal sheet of paper

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    You mean A4?

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    So guys, how about coffee? Pretty good eh? Can I get a Woooo?

Mustang on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mustang wrote: »
    So guys, how about coffee? Pretty good eh? Can I get a Woooo?

As much as I like coffee, I can only muster a "I'll shit in your mouth"

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Mouth-shitting assurance seconded, in my current mood.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    crawdaddio wrote: »

It doesn't work when you're incorrigibly polite.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    hello kind sir, excuse me while I shit in your mouth.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Tam wrote: »
    crawdaddio wrote: »

It doesn't work when you're incorrigibly polite.

Posh! I do beg pardon, but my politeness certainly isn't incorrigible. If you would be so kind to permit a demonstration, I shall commence a taunting of such rudeness that your aging mother (bless her heart) would gasp in shock.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    so I just looked at myspace, because my in class english final essay earlier today was do a report on myspace/facebook, and if its effect is negative or positive to.. something social, and since I've never really seen myspace when writing this or am really social I wrote about 1-2 paragraphs, then for the next 2 pages I wrote about how i like cats and why myspace punches babies.

That teacher is never seeing me again

edit: I ran very fast after writing it in class and turning it in

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    bombardier wrote: »
    I am so glad to finally have some footage to feast upon. Apparently the video is like a year old. They did a good job keeping it under wraps!

I loved Ico, but felt like Shadow really brought some new gameplay to the table. though they are both gorgeous games.

I liked Ico, but I would prefer are more Shadow type gameplay. This looks like it's incorporated the beast climbing bit, at least! I guess all of them had a companion, but Agro was much more useful and not just there as an annoyance/pressure to keep moving.

Also, I hope there are more open world environments. They were just so beautiful in Shadow.

I just really, really wish that they'd do some kind of god of war/shadow of the colossus mashup.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    I am so glad to finally have some footage to feast upon. Apparently the video is like a year old. They did a good job keeping it under wraps!

I loved Ico, but felt like Shadow really brought some new gameplay to the table. though they are both gorgeous games.

I liked Ico, but I would prefer are more Shadow type gameplay. This looks like it's incorporated the beast climbing bit, at least! I guess all of them had a companion, but Agro was much more useful and not just there as an annoyance/pressure to keep moving.

Also, I hope there are more open world environments. They were just so beautiful in Shadow.

I just really, really wish that they'd do some kind of god of war/shadow of the colossus mashup.

That would be one goddamned hard game.

SOTC-GOW.jpg

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    MAN... getting down easy, geometric UV layouts is hella satisfying! All "check out how this lines up perfectly" and "those squares are all perfect" and such. WAHOO!

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

SOTC-GOW.jpg

you must climb to his head, only now.... He has normal human reflexes AND can reach anywhere.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I guess GoW3 is supposed to have entire levels on the backs of giant creatures. I don't know if it'll be any good, but it sounds a little SotC-ish.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I was sad how short of a game shadow of the collusus was

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Collect all the lizards. See you in 5 years!

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    ManonvonSuperockManonvonSuperock Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I was majorly disappointed in by the boss in SotC. It was probably one of the most boring battles, and I kept expecting them to throw a major scale shift at me by having the entire country-side be the top/back of a colossus- or at least introduce a new area where you were running around trying to find it, only to discover you were on it.

I guess I just found it a little anticlimactic.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

SOTC-GOW.jpg

I was thinking the other way, but that works too.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    PiousPious Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So, I kinda had my first date today...w00t! It lasted all day...

Pious on
    Untitled_1_4.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    rad. so in 9 months you're a daddy?

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I guess GoW3 is supposed to have entire levels on the backs of giant creatures. I don't know if it'll be any good, but it sounds a little SotC-ish.

If I remember correctly, God of War 1 had an entire level on the back of a giant creature.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    PiousPious Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

We kissed, Got married, Got laid, Moved in Together, Made a babeh or two, Moved to Italy, retired, and died. Yes. 9 months...

Pious on
    Untitled_1_4.jpg
  • Options
    SonicSonic Absentee Landlord Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Thanks again for the comments guys, I really appreciate you checking out the site. I feel much better about sending it around now. :D
    when you were in Japan, were you stationed in Tokyo or Okinawa?
    I was stationed right here.

Sonic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Pious wrote: »

We kissed, Got married, Got laid, Moved in Together, Made a babeh or two, Moved to Italy, retired, and died. Yes. 9 months...

that's normally how my first dates go.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    I was majorly disappointed in by the boss in SotC. It was probably one of the most boring battles, and I kept expecting them to throw a major scale shift at me by having the entire country-side be the top/back of a colossus- or at least introduce a new area where you were running around trying to find it, only to discover you were on it.

Yeah, I agree there. I wasn't a fan of the humanoid ones. Well, ok maybe just that one. The big sword bald guy was cool, especially if you could figure out how to make him throw you up in the air with his sword and then just land on his head for a super quick defeat.

bombardier on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

Yeah, I agree there. I wasn't a fan of the humanoid ones. Well, ok maybe just that one. The big sword bald guy was cool, especially if you could figure out how to make him throw you up in the air with his sword and then just land on his head for a super quick defeat.

What pissed me off was the tiny colossusses. Fucking....things that I can't climb on.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I really liked the Lion/Dog fight with the torches though.

ManonvonSuperock on
  • Options
    gogglesgoggles Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I liked the one with the :|

I didn't play it. D:

goggles on
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    OH HEY SONICS BACK
    again
    awesome
    sonic post some art so we can look at it
    with our eyes

RubberAC on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    zzz I sometimes wish I knew how to be just slightly normal

Loomdun on
    splat
  • Options
    VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    What is normal? Because to be honest I don't really know many "normal" people. The ones I do know are pretty boring.

Veritas on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Knowing what choices to make around people so you don't scare them

Loomdun on
    splat
This discussion has been closed.